Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
You're missing the point anyways. All Titanfall has is online play. That's it. That was my point. When the online is removed, you got nothing. With other games, you're at least left with something. It won't feel like you just raped of all your money. You can sell them, trade them, build a house with them. Who wants a copy of Titanfall when literally no part of it works (except for maybe the building something idea) People will be laughing, just like with MAG...WTF they're trying to sell that?

You're missing the point anyways. All Titanfall has is online play. That's it. That was my point. When the online is removed, you got nothing. With other games, you're at least left with something. It won't feel like you just raped of all your money. You can sell them, trade them, build a house with them. Who wants a copy of Titanfall when literally no part of it works (except for maybe the building something idea) People will be laughing, just like with MAG...WTF they're trying to sell that?
So is there anything else I should know about a game you haven't tried? Perhaps you could better explain your hate for the game in a podcast.

C'mon DS2U, use your good graces with AWD gods to have a PS3 bundle show up cheap. However, only within the next 30 minutes or after 6am EST tomorrow. Thank you in advance.

Seems appropriate given the day and the talk :p:
bpo7pyyktq6jgzlrzrjz.gif

So is there anything else I should know about a game you haven't tried?
You first. What do you know about a game I havent tried. And for the record, when did I say anything about the game as far as gameplay goes? My whole thing is the game as a whole is online only. It has nothing to do with what the games about, what material its made of, who made it, who likes it, etc etc etc

C'mon DS2U, use your good graces with AWD gods to have a PS3 bundle show up cheap. However, only within the next 30 minutes or after 6am EST tomorrow. Thank you in advance.
Define cheap, cheap as in $30 ~ $60 or cheap as in $173 to $185. The latter ones have appeared twice today in different bundles but the former has yet to happen. At this point if any do show up, it will be because someone traded the ones from the 1st cheap batch back to Amazon and AW is reselling them.

Define cheap, cheap as in $30 ~ $60 or cheap as in $173 to $185. The latter ones have appeared twice today in different bundles but the former has yet to happen. At this point if any do show up, it will be because someone traded the ones from the 1st cheap batch back to Amazon and AW is reselling them.
$150-180ish. I need to replace my 120gb slim. Hopefully since I'm not looking to flip karma will be kind to me. If I'm double lucky it'll be a dinger.

If I could pilot Optimus Prime in Titanfall: BEST GAME OF ALL TIME :hot: . And in Titanfall 2: Beast Wars, you'd pilot Optimus Primal... I'm going to fap to that now. :bouncy:

Edit: "Respawn plz".

My "hate" isn't for the game. It's for the way it's implemented. I may well like the game when I try it. Never know. But that doesn't make anything I said not true.
That's cool and all, but the AWD thread isn't your diary. We get it. Despite never having tried the game, you don't like "titanfail."

if anything you might get lucky and see those 250gb last of us bundles show up. ~$170
That is what I've been keeping an eye on. I've been through the playstation sexton of awd about 25 times today. I posted a 250gb non bundle ($188.xx) for a member earlier instead of taking it. ... kicking myself now

$150-180ish. I need to replace my 120gb slim. Hopefully since I'm not looking to flip karma will be kind to me. If I'm double lucky it'll be a dinger.
if anything you might get lucky and see those 250gb last of us bundles show up. ~$170
The 500gb one (not the 250gb one) is the one that pops up weirdly enough for around $173. Then there is the Amazon value bundle which can go from $173 ~ $185 (somedays even $138). I would keep an eye on one of those.

That's cool and all, but the AWD thread isn't your diary. We get it. Despite never having tried the game, you don't like "titanfail."
I didn't start the debate, merely offering my take. You come up with whatever meaning you want to bud. "fail" was referring to the online only, not the game.

The 500gb one (not the 250gb one) is the one that pops up weirdly enough for around $173. Then there is the Amazon value bundle which can go from $173 ~ $185 (somedays even $138). I would keep an eye on one of those.
Yea your right my bad, it's the 500GB one. 1/2asleep :drool:

To be fair, the servers will probably still be up for many years, and by that time the sequel will be out anyway. For example, I played the original Gears of War a few months ago, a game that came out in 2006, and was still able to play online. But I do see your point, and I wish the game was more than just an online multiplayer game.

On topic: Turtle Beach XO Four Xbox One headset $58.95 (G) Dinger http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00D96BMV8/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1396403792&sr=1-52

You got it, nap then work til 8am. Just don't want to sleep... dont want to miss any deals! :(
Good chance we get some sort of restock on Wednesday going by how the previous 3 weeks we have had some major deals on that day. What remains to be seen is when. I wouldn't loose too much sleep over it. If I happen to be here, I happen to to be here, otherwise no big deal. In anycase, good luck to you. To the rest happy hunting and I will see you all sometime tomorrow. :)

Speaking of Last of Us I literally just beat it now.  Man that game is really good... Got me super excited for a potential 1080p60FPS PS4 edition.

In other news is Metroid Prime Trilogy that rare? $80 for a LN and I have one sitting in my gameroom wrapped.

It's plausible, although getting an ESRB rating is no guarantee of an actual future release.

Really, though, you don't want to play the PS2 version.
It's a good indication though because you have to submit something that's representative of the final content and I'm pretty sure it costs money to do so.

who cares -_-. I could see if it was the psvita version since no one would want to buy one just to play it.
If it was a port of the vita one with hd updates and perhaps more added content, yes, I would be all over it. Othewise the vita version would suffice.

It's plausible, although getting an ESRB rating is no guarantee of an actual future release.

Really, though, you don't want to play the PS2 version.
I have played the ps2 version and still have it but after playing the vita version, I would not go back. That is why the ps3 version and the console experiece is why I am looking more forward to it and then maybe hoping for some more additional content to be the icing on the cake. Either way, I am excited to have it on console once more before p5 is released.

is it just me or did amazon redo there product listing pages on video games both warehouse deals games and normal amazon listing games with a metascore and user score rating underneath of the price on the actual product page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back