Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my RB3 "bundle." Bundle apparently means just the keyboard, because there was no game, just the keyboard, in a just the keyboard box. Did AWD not even look at what they were listing on their sight here? On the plus side, my $3 FIFA 13 came in and seems like new to me. Now to see if I ever actually care to play a soccer game, which honestly seems unlikely.

Ill add my Ps3 report to this:

I received 3 Ps3s (the order was 1 60gb for me, 1 20gb for me, and 1 60gb for my roomate)

The positives: They ALL work. So at this point I already have no complaints.

The not-so-postives:

Just for informational purposes:

1. The first 60gb was actually a 120gb slim. It works and plays and Ill actually keep it because I did not have a slim, so for $25 that suits me just fine. It came complete with everything.

2. The second 60gb was actually a BC 80gb model, also works, and it IS BC so Ill hand this one to my roomate. It came with a sixaxis and Power Cable. No AV cable or USB cable, but dont really care about those.

3. The 20gb was actually a NON BC 80gb model, and this one came with no controller, USB cable, nor AV Cable. The eject button also does not work, but thats not a big deal since you could just eject through the UI. HOWEVER, I think Ill return this one, since Im not sure if I need another and not sure if $60 is worth it.

The ps3 rockband 3 bundle was actually just a keyboard so I think Ill return that one.

All the games I ordered came complete so no complaints there.

All in all, brilliant purchase, and I look forward to receiving my 360 on monday.
Congrats my fellow Arsenal hooligan nemesis. :D Thanks for your post on the ps3s as well. Who said Manchester Utd. and Arsenal never worked well together. :lol: Seriously though, congrats!

Got my RB3 "bundle." Bundle apparently means just the keyboard, because there was no game, just the keyboard, in a just the keyboard box. Did AWD not even look at what they were listing on their sight here?
Doesn't shock me because that bundle outside of Amazon's realm doesn't exist and CAGs (CASDGs) were the ones that came to know of its existence and its TIV. From there you can fill in the blanks how you came to inherit such a bundle. That was why I was teasing Eld about it even though he never participated in one of those trade ins according to him.

Guys...this is the most bizarre thing to happen to me.  I ordered ONE acceptable 20gb PS3 and I come home to 3 boxes.  I now have 3 20gb ps3s and will have to test to see if they work now.  My CC was only charged for one as well.  WTF?

My Fedex issue was resolved. The driver had scanned it as delivered by accident and dropped it off a few hours ago.

The PS3s I bought (Not reselling them, got them for myself, my brother and a friend) were alright. One had a 300gb hard drive in it so that was cool. Only one of them came with a controller, the rest were just console + power cable. They all work, though one of them has a really loud fan.

Guys...this is the most bizarre thing to happen to me. I ordered ONE acceptable 20gb PS3 and I come home to 3 boxes. I now have 3 20gb ps3s and will have to test to see if they work now. My CC was only charged for one as well. WTF?
some flipper is going to be super disappointed

Got the PS4 Gold Wireless Headset today. It's description was the one from a few days ago about the missing battery.

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing Assembly Hardware. Missing Auxilary Battery. Missing Power Cord."

Everything was complete, minus the charging cable and the 3.5mm cable.
Easy fix as chargeing cable is a micro usb cable and 3.5mm cable was nothing special so easy to replace both of those for pretty cheap, and if you are like most people probably already had both around the house.

Guys...this is the most bizarre thing to happen to me. I ordered ONE acceptable 20gb PS3 and I come home to 3 boxes. I now have 3 20gb ps3s and will have to test to see if they work now. My CC was only charged for one as well. WTF?
Curse you for taking a bite out of someone's 10 consoles. On the other hand, wow!

Easy fix as chargeing cable is a micro usb cable and 3.5mm cable was nothing special so easy to replace both of those for pretty cheap, and if you are like most people probably already had both around the house.
Yup, that's why I didn't mind. They're pretty nice, I'll probably just keep it.

DONT SAY ANYTHING. Error in your favor. Will just be a huge hassle with amazon if you report the issue to them.

DONT SAY ANYTHING. Error in your favor. Will just be a huge hassle with amazon if you report the issue to them.
You don't have to tell me man. They sent me this Christmas movie i never ordered in the middle of the year last year and the CS was no help at all.

You don't have to tell me man. They sent me this Christmas movie i never ordered in the middle of the year last year and the CS was no help at all.
It feels like you are being crucified for doing the right thing. Things really do go haywire between Amazon CS when trying to fix things. On the other hand someone here or lurker wise did loose out on 2 ps3s. Someone is going to be really ticked.

FWIW this ACCEPTABLE quality is laughable.  These systems are not in great condition I might come out with one GOOD one to keep for myself.

Got my 20gb today, just now. Looks brand new, came with the box. But, literally looks brand new. All cables, no controller. Will have to test later, but looks like i'm batting 2/2.

My 60gb PS3 came in. I was very pleased to find it in the original box (although the box had been beaten to hell). I pulled it out and although a little dusty, it seems to be in great condition. The only thing was the the SixAxis controller came with was really sticky and disgusting. Great value for $25 though. It should make a really nice PS2 and blue ray player! Portal 2 also came sealed.
My Portal 2 also came sealed despite being in "Good" condition. I kind of don't want to open it. I wonder if it's really brand new or Amazon resealed it themselves.

Edit: Just got my answer a page back.

Got My Dishonored and $24 60gb Ps3 today

Dishonored: Came complete, disc has light scratches but otherwise everything looks clean $2 =D

PS3: Plugged it in, ran new console setup just fine and everything, but missing usb/ethernet cable. not that mad because I have a ton of spares. But the controller is pretty broken =( PS3 recognizes it and everything, but buttons jam and the directionals repeat inputs. Like pressing right or left once will make the ps3 spaz out. Shaking the controller ever so slightly makes the xmb move too. Looks like games/blu-rays work perfectly though. Thing is basically brand new, just this damn controller. Should I try to get a new one or eat my losses?

Just don't test it with "The Last of Us". It will be last game you will ever play. It has taken lives of 2 consoles here apparently. May those R.I.P.
there was a 3rd party copy earlier that said something along the lines of "played once before my ps3 YLOD'd"

Quick update:

Got my $67.xx golds. ... No wireless dongle (unless it's hiding somewhere)

The one and only 60GB PS3 I ordered came loose in the box.... It boots up fine and installed updates. I'm going to try the Portal 2 I ordered. The fan is loud I guess (never had a phat so I'm not sure what they should sound like). The top is scuffed to shit but that's fine enough.

Edit: cane with sixaxis, micro and mini usb, and power cable.

Reporting from Tampa, I'm You GonnaEatThat. Back to you Deal Seeker.

Surprised there hasn't been a restock while I've been busy building this desk.

Edit- My $370 Xbone is still shipping now.  Feeling a little less good about the value now that Walmart and BBY are selling it $450 new.

Im less hopeful on getting a working 360 than a working PS3 lol. So far the PS3 doesnt have any issues. Runs a little hot at times.
We should have a better chance on a good 360 since it is an elite which is much newer than the 60GB PS3 but who really knows... speaking of which I need to check my PS3 model number.

If you are interested in selling one for a decent price shoot me a PM.

I have a feeling my PS3 is not coming today. It's 6:04 PM and UPS still hasn't come. They usually come between 1-4 for me. Plus, when I check the tracking, for some reason it says "originally scheduled for delivery on Monday, early delivery for Friday".

So they're probably like, eh, fuck it. It says in our system he was supposed to get it on Monday anyways, so Monday it is! Makes me mad, because I'm waiting for a console that might not even work.

Surprised there hasn't been a restock while I've been busy building this desk.

Edit- My $370 Xbone is still shipping now. Feeling a little less good about the value now that Walmart and BBY are selling it $450 new.
I paid about $367ish to trade in the AWD PS4 and a spare 3DSXL I had to GS for a new Titanfall XB1 Bundle so $370 is not too bad. Now if you want new with warranty, maybe if it arrives on time you could try to trade it in to GS before 3/23 and get a brand new Xbone that way.

Edit: Trade in Xbone to GS for $450, pay the difference, return the XB1 Titanfall, and turn it into Amazon credit should Amazon pricematch Walmart on the $450 Xbone Titanfall bundle.

Well, I see my PS3 has been delivered. Only another... 5 hours until I can get home to open it up.

Want to say thanks to this series of topics. They're actually the reason I made an account (so I stop being a lurker). I've been able to pick up FE:A and Project X Zone cheap. Thanks for creating a new addiction in watching AWD all day to look for deals!

The cheapo games I ordered came with some funny catches too

I wanna post these because I had a good laugh:

My first Fifa 13 was sealed (yay!)

My second Fifa 13 was Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Disc inside lol

My Batman Arkham City PS3 was actually a UK Disc

My Portal 2 had a Skyrim map inside of it?

and My God of Was Ascension was stolen from Redbox...

Honestly I felt like I was shopping at a thrift shop the way I would open these and see what was there lol. I would have paid Amazon just for that entertainment

Just grabbed an :xb1: Titanfall Collectors Edition (G) for $160.87 with a pretty scary description:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging may come damaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. Crack or dent (Less than 5% ) on the top of the item. Crack or dent (Less than 5% ) on the sides of the item. Crack or dent (Less than 5% ) on the back of the item. Accessories may have cosmetic damage.
This was just delivered. Both the art book and the poster are missing. Someone broke one of the grunts off of the statue (his foot peg is still lodged in the statue base) and then tried to glue him back on. Apparently, they did all of this without even opening the game. So there's that at least. I'm not really sure what to do. I had prepared for potential statue wreckage but I didn't expect the full size book and poster to be missing. I'm not sure this will even fit in my car to bring back to UPS. I hope the rest of you folks fare better.

Well, I see my PS3 has been delivered. Only another... 5 hours until I can get home to open it up.
Where do you live? I'll make sure no one steals it off your porch... :whistle2:

Honestly I felt like I was shopping at a thrift shop the way I would open these and see what was there lol. I would have paid Amazon just for that entertainment
It's like one of those little capsule machines at the grocery store!

This was just delivered. Both the art book and the poster are missing. Someone broke one of the grunts off of the statue (his foot peg is still lodged in the statue base) and then tried to glue him back on. Apparently, they did all of this without even opening the game. So there's that at least. I'm not really sure what to do. I had prepared for potential statue wreckage but I didn't expect the full size book and poster to be missing. I'm not sure this will even fit in my car to bring back to UPS. I hope the rest of you folks fare better.
Sorry to hear that. Will find out on Monday. Mine is a VG though.

Lol wtf haha fifa 13 with bf3 in it wow

Just got my games from the restock the other day

Portal 2 looks mint, also has a code inside for playing full game on PC or Mac don't know if it works but if you want to try let me know and I'll give you the code.

Orange box looks good, except the back of the disc had a lot of hairs...I washed my hands real good after that 

Just got my games from the restock the other day

Portal 2 looks mint, also has a code inside for playing full game on PC or Mac don't know if it works but if you want to try let me know and I'll give you the code.

Orange box looks good, except the back of the disc had a lot of hairs...I washed my hands real good after that
PM me the code I will try it out thanks

Details. Don't be one of those people that complains to Amazon over nothing. ;)
It came with everything except for the charging cable for the controller. Came with a box, even. Everything looks great, except for the controller being scuffed up a little. The thing boots up just fine and everything's great, but I went to put in a ps2 disc, and the disc won't go in all the way. It sucks it in a little, but part of the disc just sticks out and I have to pull the disc out.

My PS3 is being all stupid. It freezes with the hard drive, so I remove it and now it freezes without the hard drive.

Hey, it got past the wave background this time! It froze at the menu. I'm going to try to copy the hard drive data to a flash drive and reformat the drive and sell the damn PS3. It should work as an expensive Blu-Ray player once I reformat the whole thing.

Just got all my packages.

First of the consoles:

The elite came repackaged in a plain white cardboard box that I expected given it was listed as acceptable. It was in pristine condition with everything but the controller. I will test it out shortly. Not bad for $23.64.

The 20Gb ps3 I ordered came repackaged as well but their was nothing in it besides just the console. I will test it out to see if it is a keeper or not using my bro's power supply / adapter.

The games (Orange Box for 360, Portal 2 for ps3, and Mario Kart Double Dash for GC) all came complete and in pristine condition with all the inserts and cover art. The Orange Box was the non GH cover as well. Look forward to playing them all since I had them for the opposite systems originally (minus Mario Kart of course that I did not have).

All in all not bad at all. Thanks to everyone who posted these deals, especially Vigilante, Coop and arsenalcrazy8 on that day. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back