Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
8 is plenty. I have a couple cards I use, the only thing that really eats it up are sports games. A lot of saves are 500kb or less. They are a lot better than the 15 block ps1 cards
jak n daxter, .hack series and a couple other rpgs eat them up as well. depending on how many games you want to play you could either just get a couple memory cards now ezcorp tends to sell 2 for 5-8 bucks and buy more down the road or you could learn how to upload your saves to external devices when needed. I need to go do that myself instead of deleting stuff all the time.

I am the new Eldritch. I went out to restock my AMZ credit and this happens?! Why must I suffer the curse, oh no...

Question for anybody that sells on Amazon. If I list some items there is no fee unless they sell correct and there is no fee for making a sellers account? I can have them sit there for weeks for free till I delete them or they sale, right?

Also have an off-topic but Amazon related question.

I have a Street Fighter IV Tournament Fight Stick that I want to get rid of it is still brand new. It seems when people want these they sale for a decent amount. Right now I can send it in to Amazon for $131 trade-in credit (Yesterday it was $138). The lowest new ones in the Marketplace were listed for over $280.00, but I also don't know if they have been sitting there forever. Do you think its smarter to list it for like $250 and let it sit there or just send it in for the sure $131 trade-in value. I was going to get a PS4 with whatever money I make off of it anyway. I could just get one at Amazon. 

Question for anybody that sells on Amazon. If I list some items there is no fee unless they sell correct and there is no fee for making a sellers account? I can have them sit there for weeks for free till I delete them or they sale, right?

I have a Street Fighter IV Tournament Fight Stick that I want to get rid of it is still brand new. It seems when people want these they sale for a decent amount. Right now I can send it in to Amazon for $131 trade-in credit (Yesterday it was $138). The lowest new ones in the Marketplace were listed for over $280.00, but I also don't know if they have been sitting there forever. Do you think its smarter to list it for like $250 and let it sit there or just send it in for the sure $131 trade-in value. I was going to get a PS4 with whatever money I make off of it anyway. I could just get one at Amazon.
There is no fee for creating a seller account or listing items. You get charged a fee once your item sells.

Question for anybody that sells on Amazon. If I list some items there is no fee unless they sell correct and there is no fee for making a sellers account? I can have them sit there for weeks for free till I delete them or they sale, right?

from the few items i have sold on amazon: no fee for making sellers acc. no fees until item sells.

& id say trade it in judging by a quick eBay analysis

Well, got my Xbox One Wireless Controller + Charge & Play Kit today...except it wasn't that. It was just an energizer charge station.

Dammit was signed out for some reason and now it shows up but isn't in stock.
It done that to me a couple times today as well. Cost me a couple of $1 and $2 games :

I guess alot of CAG trading in those PS3 60GB - they already took down the trade in price :)
I hope they are trade-ins and not returns from those that weren't working ;)

I hope they are trade-ins and not returns from those that weren't working ;)
Aww - I see what you are saying...

When were the previous PS3 60GB's sold on AWD cheap? (It does take AWD a good while to get a return back and then resell it - based on receiving 2 previous customer's returns slips in my AWD order. They had returned the item a couple months before I received it - very small sample size though).

- My reference to trade-in was that people just now bought them and also submitted a trade-in to lock the price in - because they just took down the trade in price now.

I just got my Good Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition in. Still brand new and sealed, just a slightly crushed corner and a small dent in the back, overall super happy with it. Also placed an order for one of those acceptable $60 PS3s, at first wasn't sure about it, but then found out it was one of the backwards compatible ones, so it's definitely a keep, thanks for posting that deal by the way.

When were the previous PS3 60GB's sold on AWD cheap?

- My reference to trade-in was that people just now bought them and also submitted a trade-in to lock the price in - because they just took down the trade in price now.
They had them last week for $25. A lot of people reported that theirs were broken, so hopefully if they got them returned already Amazon didn't turn around and try to resell them.I just shipped my broken one out yesterday but I was slow about it.

If a MGS GZ for PS4 goes up and I miss it I'm going to flip shit.  I've been camping the used listings for a week and nothing has popped when I'm sitting here.

They had them last week for $25. A lot of people reported that theirs were broken, so hopefully if they got them returned already Amazon didn't turn around and try to resell them.I just shipped my broken one out yesterday but I was slow about it.
I updated my previous post - but I dont think Amazon is that quick with turn arounds - I could be wrong. My only "hard" data is I have twice received a AWD item with the previous customers return slip in it. Both times the previous customer returned about 2 months before I bought the item. (mine is a super small sample size though). But since this is an older item maybe they would just turn it around faster.

I updated my previous post - but I dont think Amazon is that quick with turn arounds - I could be wrong. My only "hard" data is I have twice received a AWD item with the previous customers return slip in it. Both times the previous customer returned about 2 months before I bought the item. (mine is a super small sample size though). But since this is an older item maybe they would just turn it around faster.
Yeah I don't really think they would be the same ones either. It would just suck if they resold items that were reported broken. And at a 100% markup.

Damn gone
Missed it as well. Would have like to have that one.

thats what I was thinking...

When were the previous PS3 60GB's sold on AWD cheap? (It does take AWD a good while to get a return back and then resell it - based on receiving 2 previous customer's returns slips in my AWD order. They had returned the item a couple months before I received it - very small sample size though).

I hope they work. I desperately need a PS3 as I haven't had one for a long time. I have a huge backlog (thanks CAG) and with the new systems out I can't justify spending a lot on a PS3, but have been trying to grab a sub $80 one for some time. Just hope it works and doesn't present any problems when I test it out.

Cj, Jak collection is available if you are around.

OUYA Wireless Controller (A) $22.97

:ps3: Playstation 3 250gb System (G) $188.63
:ps3: Rock Band 3 (Game) (LN) $27.16
:ps3: Earth Defense Force 2025 (G) $25.73
:ps3: Killer is Dead (G) $19.30
:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (G) $16.63
:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (LN) $16.33
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (G) $16.08
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (A) $15.69
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Twisted Metal (G) $8.41
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $7.42
:ps3: Tekken 6 (Greatest Hits) (LN) $7.41
:ps3: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Greatest Hits (A) $5.91
:ps3: Bleach: Soul Resurreccion (A) $3.22
:ps3: Little Big Planet 2: Special Edition (A) $2.71

:ps2: Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (G) $12.25

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions (G) $15.63

:vita: Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God Limited Edition (G) $32.17

:psp: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (LN) $14.84
:psp: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (LN) $3.00

:gc: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (A) $52.42
:gc: Custom Robo (G) $22.86
:gc: Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (G) $10.60
:gc: Star Wars: Rebel Strike - Rogue Squadron III (G) $7.26
:gc: Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (A) $2.04

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (A) $126.21

:xb1: Thief (G) $32.17
:xb1: Forza Motorsport 5 (A) $29.43

:360: Halo 4: Game of the Year Edition (G) $23.12
:360: XCOM: Enemy Within (LN) $22.25
:360: Tomb Raider Game of the Year (LN) $20.91
:360: Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (G) $19.08
:360: DeadPool (G) $18.05
:360: Ace Combat Assault Horizon (G) $14.43
:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (G) $12.86
:360: Far Cry 3 (G) $12.86
:360: Final Fantasy XIII: Platinum Hits (G) $9.65
:360: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (LN) $6.08
:360: Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition (A) $5.93
:360: Dead Rising (G) $2.74
:360: Need for Speed: Undercover (A) $2.13
:360: Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition (A) $2.04
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum [Game of the Year Edition] (A) $1.85

Anyone think $75.50 for a LN PS3 60GB system is worth it? Just got 1 but not sure if I should cancel seeing as so many people had issues with theirs and this is 3 times what they were going for

Cj, Jak collection is available if you are around.

OUYA Wireless Controller (A) $22.97

:ps3: Playstation 3 250gb System (G) $188.63
:ps3: Rock Band 3 (Game) (LN) $27.16
:ps3: Earth Defense Force 2025 (G) $25.73
:ps3: Killer is Dead (G) $19.30
:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (G) $16.63
:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (LN) $16.33
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (G) $16.08
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (A) $15.69
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Twisted Metal (G) $8.41
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $7.42
:ps3: Tekken 6 (Greatest Hits) (LN) $7.41
:ps3: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Greatest Hits (A) $5.91
:ps3: Bleach: Soul Resurreccion (A) $3.22
:ps3: Little Big Planet 2: Special Edition (A) $2.71

:ps2: Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse (G) $12.25

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions (G) $15.63

:vita: Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God Limited Edition (G) $32.17

:psp: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (LN) $14.84
:psp: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (LN) $3.00

:gc: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (A) $52.42
:gc: Custom Robo (G) $22.86
:gc: Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (G) $10.60
:gc: Star Wars: Rebel Strike - Rogue Squadron III (G) $7.26
:gc: Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (A) $2.04

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (A) $126.21

:xb1: Thief (G) $32.17
:xb1: Forza Motorsport 5 (A) $29.43

:360: Halo 4: Game of the Year Edition (G) $23.12
:360: XCOM: Enemy Within (LN) $22.25
:360: Tomb Raider Game of the Year (LN) $20.91
:360: Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (G) $19.08
:360: DeadPool (G) $18.05
:360: Ace Combat Assault Horizon (G) $14.43
:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (G) $12.86
:360: Far Cry 3 (G) $12.86
:360: Final Fantasy XIII: Platinum Hits (G) $9.65
:360: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (LN) $6.08
:360: Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition (A) $5.93
:360: Dead Rising (G) $2.74
:360: Need for Speed: Undercover (A) $2.13
:360: Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition (A) $2.04
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum [Game of the Year Edition] (A) $1.85

Did the MGS VR Missions include the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back