Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the Xbox360 for $81 and my shipping status is "Preparing for shipment". It probably means nothing but it changed pretty fast compared to everything else I ordered on Amazon. I hope this deal is a legit though.

so..just a heads up got my titan fall used-very good collectors edition that was supposed to just have damage to the packaging but everything there...well everything is there..if you dont count the game or the poster as part of the package...first warehouse deal is a fail
I posted my findings (and pics) on the Titanfall CE earlier so you compare yours with mine. Did they ship yours out with an outer box or without?

Yes! It's all in the vein of being cheap, don't hate!

/s

I like to be cautious. I know that amazon pays its sellers on a biweekly schedule.

I see that the seller for this xbox is shipping it 6-10 days after the purchase date, coupled with the length of shipping would give the seller more than enough time to make the $ disappear.

My question is if Amazon will cover this in their A-to-Z policy.

There's nothing wrong with making other people aware of how exactly the seller scams buyers so they can use that knowledge to protect themselves.
It does it automatically biweekly, but you can also transfer funds to your bank account once every 24 hours. Usually takes about 2 business days for the deposit to show up in my bank account.

I posted my findings (and pics) on the Titanfall CE earlier so you compare yours with mine. Did they ship yours out with an outer box or without?
Mine came without the outerbox, they just slapped labels on the inner box and taped all around it to hold the box together I guess, the box was destroyed. Opened it up and statue was still tied down, book was in there but game and poster nowhere to be found..How you explain that I dont know but I feel like if I was Amazon and a buyer told me half of the stuff was missing out of a box id say they were full of crap...

Man, I hate doing this, but does anybody feel that the only thing propping up the X1 is Titanfall? Haven't seen any other release worth playing more on X1 than PS4.
I feel the same actually. If this next generation is going to be like the previous, then I expect only exclusives to hold X1 afloat (Halo, for instance) whereas Sony will get the better, expansive library. The ball is in Sony's court though because of technical specs and price, which means most multiplats will be going to them and not Microsoft.

I am always skeptical - why is none of his other products marked down you think?
It's called a loss leader. They figure you'll be so happy getting this deal, that you'll also want to buy GTA V for $87 to go with it.

JK. It is either mislabeled (i.e. meant to be selling something else, most likely something with an MSRP under $60), or mis-priced. Either way, probably all of them are getting cancelled, or worse, getting shipped the wrong item. Still, I placed an order, because, you know, whatever.

Mine came without the outerbox, they just slapped labels on the inner box and taped all around it to hold the box together I guess, the box was destroyed. Opened it up and statue was still tied down, book was in there but game and poster nowhere to be found..How you explain that I dont know but I feel like if I was Amazon and a buyer told me half of the stuff was missing out of a box id say they were full of crap...
Wow, they did the same to yours too. I actually meant like a cardboard box to safely put the CE box inside but yeah they slapped labels on mine as well. I'm sorry to hear your poster and game are missing, those are the essentials parts of the CE. I would definitely complain not just to Amazon CS, but Customer Relations. Send an e-mail to Jeff and let them care of it. Be sure to take pictures.

Honestly though, a lot of bad people started by having some people hold their hands and guide them through that. I don't want to post how even though it's very simple because some people will run with it. Just know that if you are scammed, Amazon will protect you so be good to Amazon.

Wow, they did the same to yours too. I actually meant like a cardboard box to safely put the CE box inside but yeah they slapped labels on mine as well. I'm sorry to hear your poster and game are missing, those are the essentials parts of the CE. I would definitely complain not just to Amazon CS, but Customer Relations. Send an e-mail to Jeff and let them care of it. Be sure to take pictures.
Whats the link to customer relations? Never went that route before

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if I pay with a CC, will that be exposed to the seller?

.... Yes?

Or does it go through Amazon Payments and Amazon hides it.... Probably not?

I am always skeptical - why is none of his other products marked down you think?
When I looked into Warehouse sales in FL, they were usually written off from Hurricane/Storms. What happens if a building is structurally unsound and or sections missing, they have to or just will write off all products in that warehouse. Largely these warehouses seperate out their products, so it's not unusual to bid on a section of the warehouse as the whole warehouse may be millions of dollars of product.

When I bought the snow blowers there was also stereos, clothes, and other items. Just the snow blowers went cheap as it was Florida and some of the regular buyers were at another sale.

So its possible that he just bought a few pallets of 360s at a warehouse sale for $20- $30 a pop and is now liquidating at double his cost after shipping.

When I looked into Warehouse sales in FL, they were usually written off from Hurricane/Storms. What happens if a building is structurally unsound and or sections missing, they have to or just will write off all products in that warehouse. Largely these warehouses seperate out their products, so it's not unusual to bid on a section of the warehouse as the whole warehouse may be millions of dollars of product.

When I bought the snow blowers there was also stereos, clothes, and other items. Just the snow blowers went cheap as it was Florida and some of the regular buyers were at another sale.

So its possible that he just bought a few pallets of 360s at a warehouse sale for $20- $30 a pop and is now liquidating at double his cost after shipping.
I hope it's something like this. But why not sell them for $90 or $99.99? Wouldn't they sell pretty much as fast?

I know you are not supposed to call or anything, but you think it's worth it to contact them and just say you want to make sure it comes with games?

They would sell as fast I think for $150 or more - dont you think?

I know you are not supposed to call or anything, but you think it's worth it to contact them and just say you want to make sure it comes with games?

Imagine 400 consoles being delivered to your house.
I'd probably look like this

nerdgasm.jpg

They would sell as fast I think for $150 or more - dont you think?
I would think so. But in warehouse sales you have X amount of time for the product to be taken out of a temporary holding area (as the warehouse it was in is foreclosed on or deemed structurally unsound). If he was close on time then he may just liquidate before fees are applied

I would think its a price mistake, but CAN be explained in other ways if it is legit.

I would think so. But in warehouse sales you have X amount of time for the product to be taken out of a temporary holding area (as the warehouse it was in is foreclosed on or deemed structurally unsound).

I would think its a price mistake, but CAN be explained in other ways if it is legit.
Yes - it could be that. We hope :)

I got 2 more of my xbox 360 delivered today from the $20 AWD deal. Both had scuffs, one has warranty sticker other one was removed and likely opened for repair.

One had a controller, other didnt. But both had the hard drive. Expecting the last of them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back