Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Cj, dax collection is there for $11.xx

my like new came w just system hdmi and power cables it turned on fine will bitch to amazon now
:ps3: Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (A) $71.27 (Dinger!) (G) $77.21 (VG) $83.15 (LN) $89.09
:ps3: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (VG) $20.78
:ps3: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (VG) $20.76
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (A) $11.86

:wiiu: New Super Luigi U (G) $16.29

:xb1: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (G) $25.71

:360: Xbox 360 E 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (LN) $184.88

The best you can do is delete your data and set it to default factory settings. I think setting it to default automatically deletes it too. Don't know what the serial number thing you're referring to is though. Don't forget to transfer your XBL account to your new system if it's yours that you're getting rid of.

There's no foolproof way of actually deleting personal information on any hard drive short of using a magnet on it or smashing it to bits with a hammer. Ask dmaul. I think it was he that had the crazy story of being banned from XBL despite wiping his data before he traded in his system once. It was a crazy story (worth the read) that he posted up on his blog years ago for the many folks that are unfamiliar with the blog feature on CAG.
idk how it was for my Slim, but when I reset/formatted the Elite, it asked me to enter my serial number prior to doing it.

I have my XBL account on my Xbox One though.

Really? Now you're scaring me, lol. What if I change the password of my account or something?

My PS4 arrived today but I am still at work till 10:30 pm and than I have to be back at 5:30 in the am so I dont know how far I will get with it tonight. If I hook it up to my basement TV and put Blu-ray in it is there a "repeat" feature so it will play the movie over and over again? Also what is the quickest way to check if it has been registered with Sony before?

ruh roh amazon cs mispoke and did a 180 now im back to arguing my case 

sigh i forgot these guys need their hands held oh well also 

has the new atellier popped up yet?

That 71.xx DS2 CE is tempting but I'm afraid that even if it's a dinger, that the artbook and/or steelbook game case is jacked up.  Sound pretty roughed up by the description.

ruh roh amazon cs mispoke and did a 180 now im back to arguing my case

sigh i forgot these guys need their hands held oh well also

has the new atellier popped up yet?
They need their hands held to send you a new console for a used console price?

I'm surprised with all the people jumping on others for their shady practices that everyone ignored this.

Guess the moral police took a break tonight

And no I haven't seen it pop up yet but was at work when the last small restock happened

I'm surprised with all the people jumping on others for their shady practices that everyone ignored this.

I can't even figure out what he is complaining about to tell you the truth. However, cj if you are doing something shady :shame:. You know better than that.

Bastiches. Bet that's the one I ordered nearly a month ago when they were $40 and has been in limbo ever since with them continually having unexpected delays on it until they cancelled it an hour before that.

No BC I believe and only $100 ones left.

idk how it was for my Slim, but when I reset/formatted the Elite, it asked me to enter my serial number prior to doing it.

I have my XBL account on my Xbox One though.

Really? Now you're scaring me, lol. What if I change the password of my account or something?
Formating is not safe it was never safe. I know most have no clue how easy it is to recover data from a format. I never trade in my hdd's for my 360 cause i am to lazy to use my pc to wipe them the right way.

its not shady its the 8th item in 3 weeks they sent that wasnt as described including all the acceptables from the acceptable being non functioning

the issue is its tying up my bank account and they are clearly defrauding us with their grading 

worst is they were offering me exactly what i wanted but i had to double pay first and then have the refund processed and they were just giving me a bit of a hard time on doing a 0 for 0 swap

because if they just gave me the difference for the missing parts thats a new system anyways 

its not shady its the 8th item in 3 weeks they sent that wasnt as described including all the acceptables from the acceptable being non functioning
You probably will be banned soon.

8 problems in 3 weeks? Yikes, Amazon is definitely monitoring your account tighter for sure.

And no I haven't seen it pop up yet but was at work when the last small restock happened
I just gave up to many in here do it now. I hope amazon starts swinging the ban hammer again which they do.

Careful with your complaining to Amazon lest you be banned as well. You came close one time already so don't think they will let you off the hook if it happens for real. Not saying if you have a legitimate problem to not to follow up on it but at the same time by now you should know what kind of crapshoot AWD are when acceptable items are concerned, especially if some of those were trade ins from a fellow CAG or some other site that you ended up with.

Careful with your complaining to Amazon lest you be banned as well. You came close one time already so don't think they will let you off the hook if it happens for real. Not saying if you have a legitimate problem to not to follow up on it but at the same time by now you should know what kind of crapshoot AWD are when acceptable items are concerned, especially if some of those were trade ins from a fellow CAG or some other site that you ended up with.

here's the thing my wwe 2k14 came with sunlight literally cigarette holes burned all the way through it

both zelda and 3d land had faux labels and didnt work

they wont ban me because my issues are legitimate and because i spend a lot of money in spite of it

plus i wasnt complaining at what the offered only the way they offered it

here's the thing my wwe 2k14 came with sunlight literally cigarette holes burned all the way through it

they wont ban me because my issues are legitimate and because i spend a lot of money in spite of it

:baby:

2 things:

1. As a teacher, reading cj's posts makes my head hurt.
2. I sent in my dongleless gold headset. I put a rather large note inside staying that the dongle is missing and they are pretty much useless without it. Here's hoping they don't send them out again.

But both of those issues are things you could have just returned them, but instead decided to complain.

I was looking over my PS3 description again and it says this:

[SIZE=small]Condition: Used - Good[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. Small (less than ¼" x ¼") cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Missing manual. Accessories have cosmetic damage"[/SIZE]

I don't care about the scratch or whatever on the console but what could it mean that accessories have cosmetic damage? The only thing I could think of is the controller. I hope it's not covered in filth and half eaten by a dog or something.

Maybe you should stop using AWD if problems arise so often?

If I get stomach pain eating at Taco Bell I wouldn't keep going back everyday complaining.

well PS3 I got from a month or so ago, finally killed on me. Now it wont turn on and is bricked. Time to toss it in the trash and hope for a new cheap one.

Come on cheapy ps3s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back