Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well off to sleep then work. Hope you guys get a fat restock, if you come accross any 360's or PS3s below $100 let me know! lol ill try posting the deals that come up from 1-5am while everyone sleeps ;)

Edit. I want one for my GAEMS that is coming, not just to flip lol. Just don't want to take my PS4 or anything to work.

I got my (LN) Titanfall CE today. I guess i was lucky as they shipped it in an actual box and didn't just slap shipping labels on it. Everything was still sealed and in great shape. Might have been a quality control unit. 

So I am going to send my PS4 back since it wont read discs. I will wait for my refund to get processed and just order a new one from them. Is a way to complain about receiving a broken item to them? I already printed a return label so am I too late to complain about it?

So I am going to send my PS4 back since it wont read discs. I will wait for my refund to get processed and just order a new one from them. Is a way to complain about receiving a broken item to them? I already printed a return label so am I too late to complain about it?
Never too late to complain. Make sure to stress how you're never going to buy from them again since you bought a defective USED item because electronics are never defective, especially used ones.

Never too late to complain. Make sure to stress how you're never going to buy from them again since you bought a defective USED item because electronics are never defective, especially used ones.
Not looking for anything for free just want to give them some feedback on their services.

They ended up giving me a refund for the broken one before I send it in and gave me free overnight shipping on a new one, that I just placed the order for.

It is clearly stated that items are tested and confirmed working. So yes, anyone who receives an item that is defective absolutely has the right to complain. Obviously items will get broken in shipping, it happens. But the rate that AWD ships defectives is ridiculous.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BV4HEDK/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

tp 27 6 packs for 21.xx 

thats like 162 rolls or something like that.

As for used items not working well that wouldn't be as much a risk in the first place if they bothered to do their jobs.  Obviously they can't be infallible but that's no excuse for some of the crap they put on these listings.

I expect a gamble with A items but I shouldn't get a non working VG just because They are too busy trying to reach a quota.

It is clearly stated that items are tested and confirmed working. So yes, anyone who receives an item that is defective absolutely has the right to complain. Obviously items will get broken in shipping, it happens. But the rate that AWD ships defectives is ridiculous.
Mine was clearly bad from the start. Like I said I couldn't even get it to show video till I wiggled the HDMI Cable and the shiny housing part above the disc slot was clearly loose and removed before I got it. I think I will cancel the new one I just placed the order for and just get one from Best Buy or Gamestop just in case there is another issue.

Mine was clearly bad from the start. Like I said I couldn't even get it to show video till I wiggled the HDMI Cable and the shiny housing part above the disc slot was clearly loose and removed before I got it. I think I will cancel the new one I just placed the order for and just get one from Best Buy or Gamestop just in case there is another issue.
That's what I did, dealing with AWD really soured me on the entire storefront. I didn't realize how many defective items were shipped out until after I had to send my PS4 back and started looking into it. I will probably still purchase some things but nothing big ever again, not worth my time.

Woo hoo! Earthquake woke me up in panic. Now I can't sleep. Let's get some deals rolling!
Man I miss those minor quakes in Cali. I would sleep through them at times. I hope you guys have supplies at the ready, can't go wrong with being too safe for the big one.

I got my (LN) Titanfall CE today. I guess i was lucky as they shipped it in an actual box and didn't just slap shipping labels on it. Everything was still sealed and in great shape. Might have been a quality control unit.
Glad to hear that. :) A few of us went to Executive CR regarding the packaging.

I think 80% of AWD complaints are just bs. People just want to take advantage of their generous CS.  Been shopping on AWD for years but only had to complain once and that was because they gave me the wrong platform of a game. Crap does happen but jeez don't hassle them for every small thing. I've heard people hassling Amazon because their $2 game didn't come with a manual. So glad Amazon started banning people much more often these days.

Man I miss those minor quakes in Cali. I would sleep through them at times. I hope you guys have supplies at the ready, can't go wrong with being too safe for the big one.
Glad to hear that. :) A few of us went to Executive CR regarding the packaging.
Got waters in my car trunk and a suitcase to fill with all my electronics ;)

I complained to Amazon CS for sending me a PS3 controller instead of PS4. All this talk

Edit: I accidentally published this post. Went back to edit it. Made a semi lengthy post (I SWEAR IT WAS AT LEAST 4 sentences long) which I thought was (semi)hilarious when I somehow clicked the take me to the full site link and lost my post. This being as it is, I give up on this post.

I think 80% of AWD complaints are just bs. People just want to take advantage of their generous CS. Been shopping on AWD for years but only had to complain once and that was because they gave me the wrong platform of a game. Crap does happen but jeez don't hassle them for every small thing. I've heard people hassling Amazon because their $2 game didn't come with a manual. So glad Amazon started banning people much more often these days.
Agreed. Most are dubious. CS need to wake up to clear fake claims.

I think 80% of AWD complaints are just bs. People just want to take advantage of their generous CS. Been shopping on AWD for years but only had to complain once and that was because they gave me the wrong platform of a game. Crap does happen but jeez don't hassle them for every small thing. I've heard people hassling Amazon because their $2 game didn't come with a manual. So glad Amazon started banning people much more often these days.
every time i contact CS, i always include a photo of it showing exactly what the issue is. I never ask for anything and usually will accept a return / exchange if it's avaliable or if it's simply unusable. there are a really high number of jerks that abuse the system, but my submissions to them are mostly for quality control reasons. It's their place to learn to handle logistics better with the larger / rarer / more fragile items and I feel like it's my duty to let them know where they can improve.

every time i contact CS, i always include a photo of it showing exactly what the issue is. I never ask for anything and usually will accept a return / exchange if it's avaliable or if it's simply unusable. there are a really high number of jerks that abuse the system, but my submissions to them are mostly for quality control reasons. It's their place to learn to handle logistics better with the larger / rarer / more fragile items and I feel like it's my duty to let them know where they can improve.
Same, I think the packaging outcome for AWD Titanfall CE's will be better after some of our feedback. Might even be in the works already according to coopscohen's result.

Same, I think the packaging outcome for AWD Titanfall CE's will be better after some of our feedback. Might even be in the works already according to coopscohen's result.
You really think so? Everyone that's been getting CEs in bubble mailers every single release despite complaining and leaving packaging feedback raise your hand.

YES! Got a PS4 for $296.99!

I just started using this page to track them, and I was waiting ALL day for the alert to go off. I was starting to lose hope, and I was falling asleep, but the moment the alert went off I snapped up and 1-Click bought that sucker! woo!

....now I just need to hope it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back