Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who regularly sells on Amazon, there have been plenty of times where I haven't input the tracking number because unless it's priority, the tracking won't update anyway.

this is the response i got back from the seller asking for a tracking number.

I don't know if there is a shipping number for standard mail. But that is the cheapest we could afford when we have a baby on the way. But if you don't want it. Need to know now before my husband takes it to the post office

^^here's mine as well:

My email to seller:

Has the console actually shipped? I only ordered it an hour ago, lol. Is there a tracking number?

Response:

Yes it is being shipped already. We don't live that far from the post office so my husband had went and had it ready to be shipped out in the morning by standard shipping which was the cheapest would could do. Don't have much when you have a baby on the way.

Really, really hoping this works out. I've been looking for an XB1 for some time but I don't have a lot of cash. Having that kind of money out of my hands for a while hurts.
that a lie I ship stuff all the time and usually standard tracking it included free or at most like 50 cents.

this is even from ths usps website:

Standard Post

With expected delivery in 2 to 8 business days1 and affordable pricing, Standard Post® service is a reliable and economical ground service for less-than-urgent deliveries and oversized packages. Also, Standard Post service accommodates larger packages, up to 130". Available depending on the zone1 and at retail only.

• Expected delivery in 2 to 8 business days1
  • An economical way to send packages2
  • Allows packages that are too big for Priority Mail Express™ and Priority Mail® delivery
  • Includes USPS Tracking™

As it was supposedly shipped through standard mail I'm cool with no tracking. What concerns me is that it's something I bought for way below MSRP from a new 3rd party seller w/ no feedback and it supposedly shipped an hour after I bought it.

btw I apologize if this off topic posting is frowned upon in here. I just figured you guys know the system more than I do.

If I was that couple, I would have just sold the upcoming baby and kept all the Xboxes.

Lol wait someone fill me in on the 100$ xbone titanfall bundle
A seller on Amazon had over 25 Titanfall bundles for $100 that were brand new. He was only selling them that cheap because he "needed the money". He also is selling Twitter followers and $1 Batman Arkham Asylum PS3 games.

A seller on Amazon had over 25 Titanfall bundles for $100 that were brand new. He was only selling them that cheap because he "needed the money". He also is selling Twitter followers and $1 Batman Arkham Asylum PS3 games.
Sounds legit...

Thank you to the person who posted about Mega Man X for $44. It came complete and surprisingly in very good condition except for a slight bend in the top of the box
attachicon.gif
CAM00170.jpg
That was me I believe. I almost bought it and backed out cause I was afraid of it being mailed in a bubble mailer. Excellent deal since it looks like it came in good condition. Glad a CAG got it!

This shows it is CiB.

Super Nintendo Mega Man X (G) $44.xx

Okay, had a pretty lengthy conversation with the seller. Scammers usually tend to disappear after getting paid, right?

I was told that my package would be shipped Monday, and the seller is having her husband ship it. She said she'd do her best to get me a tracking number; I even offered to Paypal a couple bucks to cover any potential fees. She said I could expect the package either late in the week or the one after that. I was polite and patient as I could possibly be. If the seller is trying to pull a scam than maybe I can appeal to their conscience, haha.

Okay, had a pretty lengthy conversation with the seller. Scammers usually tend to disappear after getting paid, right?

I was told that my package would be shipped Monday, and the seller is having her husband it. She said she'd do her best to get me a tracking number; I even offered to Paypal a couple bucks to cover any potential fees. She said I could expect the package either late in the week or the one after that. I was polite and patient as I could possibly be. If the seller is trying to pull a scam than maybe I can appeal to their conscience, haha.
Wow, the scammer knows how to tell stories.

Lol, just lol.

Maybe he bought it and his wife bitched him out and made him sell it. Then, having lied in the first place, he tells her it only cost $300 new. From there, knowing her husband is a liar and wouldn't sell it, she sold it for $300. When she posted it she questioned why other prices are so high and he has to continue the lie saying that it is a hot item so the price is much higher.

Just trying to make somebody feel better.

I almost hope you all get xbones so everyone can stop hating and mind there own. This thread is getting to opinionated and ish. Can we get back to finding deals and reporting good and bad. I almost feel AWD thread needs it's own forum with all this off topic banter. Just my 2 cents don't hate me for it. But continue if you must.

I feel $23 Xbox 360s on the way!

I got 2 PS4s that werent as described. I am returning both. I contacted amazon and asked them what I get in return for this travesty.

They told me "You get to return the items with a shipping label and the comfort of knowing you are a good person."

I said "fuck that! Give me money! I had to open 2 boxes!!"

end of (fake) story

BTW I just checked. There is no restock going on right now.

Ordered something 30 seconds ago and it STILL didn't ship yet. Amazon's CS is going to feel my wrath! They better not cancel either, I want my stuff and more.

are these worth the risk. this is my first time in trying to find decent prices
These what? gotta be specific. Generally like new is safe to buy and may more often then not come sealed with just a dent on it. acceptable items are crap shoots as there are people that have had then come new and others that were damaged to hell with the middle territory being the typical game/console only.

Looks pretty clear in the description to me. People shouldn't make promises that they couldn't keep. Thankfully Amazon isn't one of those people. You just have to call them on it.
They didn't make a promise. You made a mistake in using AWD. You failed to comprehend the description system or chose to exploit it.

They didn't make a promise. You made a mistake in using AWD. You failed to comprehend the description system or chose to exploit it.
He didn't he was complaining last night he didn't get the USB cord with the system and someone the mistake of saying when they had a mistake like that amazon paid out then instead complaining about his legimate USB cord he instead complained he didn't get a game since he already knew he could get something anyhow he knew very well what he was doing

Also, update on my FFX/X-2 for Vita. Came in today, art cards were still in the plastic and the X-2 code wasn't used before. So it's a win for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back