Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
lol why i guess to stop used games but like why is one physical and the other not
The vita version was originally planned to be split up. I'm 99% sure. There was a backlash and I'm guessing even after they announced it was going to be bundled it was either; a) too late too add it in so a code was easier than a delay, or b) card wasn't big enough for both and a paper was cheaper lol or both. Or neither!

lol why i guess to stop used games but like why is one physical and the other not
Well I believe the reason they gave at one point was the sheer size as even on Vita with lower resolution assets the pair are nearly 7 GB.

The vita version was originally planned to be split up. I'm 99% sure. There was a backlash and I'm guessing even after they announced it was going to be bundled it was either; a) too late too add it in so a code was easier than a delay, or b) card wasn't big enough for both and a paper was cheaper lol or both. Or neither!

Even though they deny that now I distinctly remember that too. For the last year plus though the Vita version had been a huge question mark and we didn't even know if it was still coming out at all. Then it was going to be coming out months after the PS3 version (when that was still supposed to make it for the holidays or just after the new year) until the PS3 version got delayed months as well. I think the Vita version was really just terribly mishandled even if the final version turned out fine. After all they went months without saying anything about it and even then it was a single vague, meaningless sentence as a footnote in coverage about the PS3 version.

He didn't he was complaining last night he didn't get the USB cord with the system and someone the mistake of saying when they had a mistake like that amazon paid out then instead complaining about his legimate USB cord he instead complained he didn't get a game since he already knew he could get something anyhow he knew very well what he was doing
Being informed on consumer rights isn't a mistake. People helping people in a time of need isn't a mistake.

Knowledge is power. I knew I would catch heat but if one person benefits from my information it will have been worth it. Then they can impart that wisdom to someone else and help someone as I've been helped. This is what this website is all about. People helping people.

Well I believe the reason they gave at one point was the sheer size as even on Vita with lower resolution assets the pair are nearly 7 GB.

Even though they deny that now I distinctly remember that too. For the last year plus though the Vita version had been a huge question mark and we didn't even know if it was still coming out at all. Then it was going to be coming out months after the PS3 version (when that was still supposed to make it for the holidays or just after the new year) until the PS3 version got delayed months as well. I think the Vita version was really just terribly mishandled even if the final version turned out fine. After all they went months without saying anything about it and even then it was a single vague, meaningless sentence as a footnote in coverage about the PS3 version.
Exactly! I actually bought both versions because it made it easier to play. I'm not confined to just using the ps3 and since I had gamers club unlocked it was a bit cheaper with my certificates and GCs added in. I paid like $12 for both out of pocket

Being informed on consumer rights isn't a mistake. People helping people in a time of need isn't a mistake.

Knowledge is power. I knew I would catch heat but if one person benefits from my information it will have been worth it. Then they can impart that wisdom to someone else and help someone as I've been helped. This is what this website is all about. People helping people.
This website isn't about teaching people to steal.

Shut up. You had no idea you would get $60, now you're acting like an expert on this stuff. Ever since you scammed amazon your posts have come off like an entitles prick who probably browses this site wearing a Fawkes mask.

What is worse than a pathetic AMZ beggar is a pathetic AMZ beggar who thinks his actions are entirely logically and morally justified.

The only thing that can make this thread any better would be if Pepsiman showed up right now.

How long before amazon starts selling weed.

Oh my god some people here would have unlimited weed because of the amazon credit

I don't use it, but It's only a matter of time before everyone on this thread is high.

Just a funny thought also inb4 

"My weed was bunk, give me a refund"

How long before amazon starts selling weed.

Oh my god some people here would have unlimited weed because of the amazon credit

I don't use it, but It's only a matter of time before everyone on this thread is high.

Just a funny thought
Hahaha

Imagine the complaints to get credit

"Jerry Garcia didn't save me! Where's my credit?"

"No snacks were provided and the weed gave me the munchies, credit me now!"

Hahaha

Imagine the complaints to get credit

"Jerry Garcia didn't save me! Where's my credit?"

"No snacks were provided and the weed gave me the munchies, credit me now!"
& Then the amazon cs will reply, "Nigga you high as fuck"

"How you axin for you is credit when u smoked that sheit"

Is $26.xx a good deal for a Swap Force Starter Pack?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00D6NGPFW/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1396162669&sr=1-6

I want to get in on Skylanders Swap Force, but I have no idea of their history on AWD prices, or what's typically included used.
Yes but I would buy the $29 one. It sounds like a dinger and should come complete where the A could be missing the figures or portal.

Yes but I would buy the $29 one. It sounds like a dinger and should come complete where the A could be missing the figures or portal.
Thanks much. I bit at that price; seems cheap enough.

I scoured back a few pages, though, and noticed that people have been having some issues with used Wii U disks from AWD lately? Should I be concerned?

I scoured back a few pages, though, and noticed that people have been having some issues with used Wii U disks from AWD lately? Should I be concerned?
Just test it when you get it. If it gets past the splash screen when you start it then you should be fine and it's mostly been around first party Nintendo titles.

i wouldnt be worried, i think its only 2-3 discs that keep being passed around. i bought a dinger description swap force and the only problem was the plastic covering the skylander was torn. ive bought quite a few skylanders triple packs as well and usually the backing has come off and been retaped.

Just marathoned the second half of infamous and just now got done. I'm probably going to trade it in since it's fetching $40 at gamestop and maybe get FFX for the vita. Anyone who's interested in X2 PM me. I'm not gonna play that.

Really wish the moderators would ban the people bragging about scamming Amazon. They are stealing and teaching other people how to steal. That has to be against the ToS. Yet the moderators do nothing about this.

Really wish the moderators would ban the people bragging about scamming Amazon. They are stealing and teaching other people how to steal. That has to be against the ToS. Yet the moderators do nothing about this.
Nobody here teaching anyone to steal. It was all sarcasm... at least from me.

I think only one guy is actually doing it while another is saying it's okay and used GS as an example. It is pretty foul that this was actually even being discussed. All we could do is move on and post good deals helping each other save money the correct way. We squeeze pennies, not steal them.

You know the old saying, what goes around comes around. This thread been so dreadful the past few days.

Nobody here teaching anyone to steal. It was all sarcasm... at least from me.

I think only one guy is actually doing it while another is saying it's okay and used GS as an example. It is pretty foul that this was actually even being discussed. All we could do is move on and post good deals helping each other save money the correct way. We squeeze pennies, not steal them.

You know the old saying, what goes around comes around. This thread been so dreadful the past few days.
Did you not read the last few pages? Matrix and cj are definitely doing it and bragging about it.

Yeah, two people. Just let it go man. Should these people get banned? Probably but that's not for us to decide. Amazon will handle them as they see fit. Pretty sure the mods here know the ToS better than us so I'll let them do their job.

I'm tired of seeing new responses in this thread and it just being crap. I want some deals here or at least testimonials of what members got and how things arrived.

Yeah, two people. Just let it go man. Should these people get banned? Probably but that's not for us to decide. Amazon will handle them as they see fit. Pretty sure the mods here know the ToS better than us so I'll let them do their job.

I'm tired of seeing new responses in this thread and it just being crap. I want some deals here or at least testimonials of what members got and how things arrived.
Your posts are also "crap" even if you are messing around.

Would there happen to be an Amazon WD discussion thread that can be separate from this one?  I'd still read both, but having them divided would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back