Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Eldritch please tell me you are here i need some advice in regards to the that sr4 

it's multiple in stock so im not sure if its worth biting and i cant really afford risks atm until the whole ps4 thing blows over so i would like your thoughts on odds that the gun is there

Eldritch please tell me you are here i need some advice in regards to the that sr4

it's multiple in stock so im not sure if its worth biting and i cant really afford risks atm until the whole ps4 thing blows over so i would like your thoughts on odds that the gun is there
It's LN so everything should be there and in good condition, including the packaging. That being said you know how wildly and arbitrarily that AWD grading can vary and they're most likely trades. So I think the odds are very favorable that it's complete, but possibly not in the shape that you would hope for from something labelled LN.

It's LN so everything should be there and in good condition, including the packaging. That being said you know how wildly and arbitrarily that AWD grading can vary and they're most likely trades. So I think the odds are very favorable that it's complete, but possibly not in the shape that you would hope for from something labelled LN.
i just thought it a bit strange they would get so many copies of that version all at once is all

i only care about the gun so i put an order in but im leaning towards not getting it that being said it's a great price for those of you who want the game AND the gun

I have a feeling this game will be $10 new in no time at all.
The game is at least 2 parts, I would not pay more than 5 for it.. making $10 for the "entire" game if it's a 2 part game. It's a shame that companies are trying this new method out to make deadlines. I'd much have a game delayed and complete than half the game at an earlier date.

I don't know why but I get the feeling that Amazon does something similar and converts old CE's to used if they have been sitting there for awhile except they just put it in their warehouse instead. It kind of explains how some old CE's pop up in abundance months after they release.

The game is at least 2 parts, I would not pay more than 5 for it.. making $10 for the "entire" game if it's a 2 part game. It's a shame that companies are trying this new method out to make deadlines. I'd much have a game delayed and complete than half the game at an earlier date.
By the time The Phantom Pain comes out Ground Zeroes should be around $5. So if you're fine with the game being delayed you can just buy both when Phantom Pain comes out. What's the harm in Ground Zeroes being released separately much earlier?

By the time The Phantom Pain comes out Ground Zeroes should be around $5. So if you're fine with the game being delayed you can just buy both when Phantom Pain comes out. What's the harm in Ground Zeroes being released separately much earlier?
Managing multiple disks for a game that could be contained in one. Also, my personal beef with episodic games. $10 limit for each game. Since the game is in 2 parts, I'd have to wait for a $5 sale. I dont have a big issue with the $5 part, I just dont like a game being split into 2 parts. I'd rather just have it all in one (Walking Dead really irks me too, except they released a complete collection of the 5 episodes which I purchased).

Managing multiple disks for a game that could be contained in one. Also, my personal beef with episodic games. $10 limit for each game. Since the game is in 2 parts, I'd have to wait for a $5 sale. I dont have a big issue with the $5 part, I just dont like a game being split into 2 parts. I'd rather just have it all in one (Walking Dead really irks me too, except they released a complete collection of the 5 episodes which I purchased).
Well to be fair I don't believe $10 would ever happen for The Phantom Pain as it will be a full size game. Not this dumb sizzle reel we got to "whet our appetites." So I mean if you want to wait for it to hit $10 that's your choice, but that'll take a substantially longer time than GZ will.

Truthfully all I did was buy it used, then return it back to gamestop. The guy actually suggested that when I bought it lol.

Is be very wary of tv's because most companies ship them out without a box unless you pay for the extra padding and the way UPS handles them they are very susceptible to damage.

I just snagged a (G) $12.86 Deadpool :)ps3:), the lowest I've ever seen it.

Also, it indicated that Amazon is now selling new copies for $19.99, which might be a good price point for some.

Is be very wary of tv's because most companies ship them out without a box unless you pay for the extra padding and the way UPS handles them they are very susceptible to damage.
I actually ordered a TV from Amazon a few years ago, 58". It came just fine. They set it up and turned it on. There was nothing wrong but if there was I could have refused it. It was shipped by Amazon with free shipping.

I think the experience may be just random because I bought my a new TV last month from them and the TV came shipped in a second box.  It was really helpful though because there were some big tears and holes on the side of the shipping box.  Damage was limited to just the shipping box thankfully and my TV has been really great for me. 

eww 600+ for a tv.  I'd pay maybe 400.  now if it was some kinda fancy tv with touch screen and internet and junk then I could see paying close to that much

eww 600+ for a tv. I'd pay maybe 400. now if it was some kinda fancy tv with touch screen and internet and junk then I could see paying close to that much
Uhh...for a 60" samsung? Not only that, it's a pretty high end samsung. You're not even going to find LG or Vizio's decent tv's for that price at $600.

Not 64GB cards, only 32GB ones. And didn't the most recent update (3.12) fix the problem anyway?
I did do the update right before i slapped the 32 gig and thought maybe i did something wrong. Yet after several restarts i just put back my 16 gig and it worked fine no problem. I'll just keep a lookout for one at a cheaper price later down the road.

I got a tv from awd last year and it actually came brand new. I would still recommend buying a new one if you're gonna go through the hassle, you don't get any kind of warranty when buying from awd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back