Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know why we've gotten so many Titanfalls on AWD lately. I signed on tonight for the first time in a couple weeks and that matchmaking update has all but killed that game :cry:

Did it make it worse than how the game launched with 6v3 matches constantly?
From what me and several others experienced, it now takes a lot longer to join matches. I had to wait 5 minutes with people trickling in earlier. That and it really offsets the skill levels, you'll be paired up with some awful players instead of closer matches. One guy on a board said his team got stomped 300-114 and he had 84 points. Then another guy said he went 20-1, got 4 titan kills, and a few bot kills and still ended up losing bad because one guy on his team went 0-2-18. People get pissed for getting put on these awful teams now and are rage quitting left and right.

It's bad.

From what me and several others experienced, it now takes a lot longer to join matches. I had to wait 5 minutes with people trickling in earlier. That and it really offsets the skill levels, you'll be paired up with some awful players instead of closer matches. One guy on a board said his team got stomped 300-114 and he had 84 points. Then another guy said he went 20-1, got 4 titan kills, and a few bot kills and still ended up losing bad because one guy on his team went 0-2-18. People get pissed for getting put on these awful teams now and are rage quitting left and right.

It's bad.
Are they mixing up the teams after each game now? It was shitty get paired with the same people and playing against that same people over and over again.

It's bad.
I've read that the new update is taking longer to load matches because it's trying to evenly match players on the same team though.

Well it's failing at that. Because it's not making anything more even, people are dropping the game until they fix it.
Well that's disappointing :(

I'm hopeful that gives them more time to work the kinks out. I preordered this for the 360 so I'm looking forward to playing the patched version. There will be even more pressure to get the matchmaking right with the 360 base starting in a few days.

Well that's disappointing :(

I'm hopeful that gives them more time to work the kinks out. I preordered this for the 360 so I'm looking forward to playing the patched version. There will be even more pressure to get the matchmaking right with the 360 base starting in a few days.
There has been zero footage and some have said it runs at 30fps :/ I really hope not, because that game will be awful at 30FPS. It's so fast paced.

That is the cheapest price the collectors edition has been. Limited edition has been down to $41.55.
yeah I thought it was the Limited Edition at first. Eld said it was as low as $38 so far.

There has been zero footage and some have said it runs at 30fps :/ I really hope not, because that game will be awful at 30FPS. It's so fast paced.
Agreed, curious to see how it all plays out on the 360. Also that beta matchmaking thing needs work. I got matched with G10 pilots and I have not even "re-genned" to G2 yet.

A dinger is when Amazon ships Nissan cars in a box and it ends up having a ding like seen here:

[attachment=4192:car.png]

[attachment=4193:example_of_a_dinger.jpg]

So the buyer returns it back to Amazon and Amazon slashes thousands of dollars off the price of the Nissan and puts it up on AWD for us to buy. Something like that. 

It's bad.
I don't keep up with any Titanfall forums, but I decided to take a break this weekend. I am, by no means, great, I think my win percent is 53%, but more often than not, I'm in the top 3. But the matching is indeed rather terrible at this point. I'm a G2 LVL 50, and I'll get paired with G1s and we'll face a team of G4s & G5s. After getting stomped a few times, it feels pointless and just isn't fun. Earlier on, the matching was either better or just everyone had less experience playing the game.

It doesn't help that whenever I play, there seem to be a lot of young kids on and talking about random stuff in the headset. I even had one match where I had to listen to someone review his geometry homework with someone in the room, but not playing. Yay.

I don't keep up with any Titanfall forums, but I decided to take a break this weekend. I am, by no means, great, I think my win percent is 53%, but more often than not, I'm in the top 3. But the matching is indeed rather terrible at this point. I'm a G2 LVL 50, and I'll get paired with G1s and we'll face a team of G4s & G5s. After getting stomped a few times, it feels pointless and just isn't fun. Earlier on, the matching was either better or just everyone had less experience playing the game.

It doesn't help that whenever I play, there seem to be a lot of young kids on and talking about random stuff in the headset. I even had one match where I had toNew gen gamers listen to someone review his geometry homework with someone in the room, but not playing. Yay.
New gen gamers ftw not lol

It doesn't help that whenever I play, there seem to be a lot of young kids on and talking about random stuff in the headset. I even had one match where I had to listen to someone review his geometry homework with someone in the room, but not playing. Yay.
Sorta like checking your notifications and expecting to see deals in the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread only to find people talking about Titanfall?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorta like checking your notifications and expecting to see deals in the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread only to find people talking about Titanfall?
You really should know by now that this thread is only about .08% amazon deals. Now we're talking about the new Taco Bell breakfast. Anyone tried it yet?

You really should know by now that this thread is only about .08% amazon deals. Now we're talking about the new Taco Bell breakfast. Anyone tried it yet?
Cant even bring myself to try it. Ill never stop loving steak,egg,cheese bagel, hashbrown and a sweet tea. Shit wrapped in waffle sounds gross

Cant even bring myself to try it. Ill never stop loving steak,egg,cheese bagel, hashbrown and a sweet tea. Shit wrapped in waffle sounds gross

taco-bell-breakfast-menu.jpg
Yum =P~

taco-bell-breakfast-menu.jpg
Yum =P~
I tried their breakfast last week and the waffle taco really sucked, but the crunchwrap is one of the best fast food breakfast items I have ever had. Cinnabon delights are really good too, but Taco Bell has had those as a non breakfast item for awhile. I think they need to add another drink option though.

I tried their breakfast last week and the waffle taco really sucked, but the crunchwrap is one of the best fast food breakfast items I have ever had. Cinnabon delights are really good too, but Taco Bell has had those as a non breakfast item for awhile. I think they need to add another drink option though.
They should do some kind of orange juice slush. Those Mountain Dew slushes are pretty damn good, I'm sure they could do something like that for oj.

Sort of off-topic but this thred gets a lot of PS4 talk.

How long till the PS4 is offered with some sort of bonus from the major retailers?(i.e. Best Buy, TRU, Target, Walmart, and etc) I am looking for a extra gift card or some free PSN time or something along those lines. I know the XB1 has had like 4-5 good offers like that already.

Sort of off-topic but this thred gets a lot of PS4 talk.

How long till the PS4 is offered with some sort of bonus from the major retailers?(i.e. Best Buy, TRU, Target, Walmart, and etc) I am looking for a extra gift card or some free PSN time or something along those lines. I know the XB1 has had like 4-5 good offers like that already.
Not until the fall if I had to guess and then probably only because MS has been so crazy aggressive lately. Then again this generation has already been defying a lot of standard expectations so who really knows what Sony's thinking at this point (definitely no one that knows what MS is).

Not until the fall if I had to guess and then probably only because MS has been so crazy aggressive lately. Then again this generation has already been defying a lot of standard expectations so who really knows what Sony's thinking at this point (definitely no one that knows what MS is).
I'd concur. PS4 is still selling really well so no incentive for Sony to discount it. Maybe during E3 they'll announce a special bundled PS4 with a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back