Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god I googled it and it's unbelievable. I'm honestly torn at what I just saw. One of the weirdest shit I have ever seen.

There's condoms, tissues, but this............wat
Holy crap. Why didn't I listen to you. Those pictures can't be real. That has to be something else or photoshop like Tubgirl and Goatse. I guess this is just another Tuesday on the AWD thread, but oh my God... I can't unsee that.

Dude said he's been using the thing for years and years. I remember seeing that thread live at work on that day. People talked about that thing for a long time.

Then I suggest you stay away from /r/wtf. There's some crazy stuff on the internets man
And yet I also looked up that sub-reddit and I see some weird ass stuff right now. It's like you're subtly telling us to look these things up hahaha

Holy crap. Why didn't I listen to you. Those pictures can't be real. That has to be something else or photoshop like Tubgirl and Goatse. I guess this is just another Tuesday on the AWD thread, but oh my God... I can't unsee that.
I saw the pic with mold >.<

Well about the worst on reddit is /r/SD (don't even wanna give it to you)

I'm warning you. It's awful, I went once. It gets referenced regularly, but it has the most vile and disgusting stuff you could imagine. The titles are basically smut. I clicked on one link and it was a barrel of drowned babies. Then clicked another and it was a gif where a guy was getting his head cut off with a chainsaw, I saw what was happening and immediately clicked out of it. Then took a shower.

Those were subtle hints for wtf and the box. But don't go to the last place. It's awful. Seriously.

Just picked up a vita again from a cowboom deal, anyone know how cheap the memory cards run on the warehouse? Probably looking at a 16GB or 32GB. Do they pop up frequently or is this something I'm going to have to keep an eye on?

Well about the worst on reddit is /r/SD (don't even wanna give it to you)

I'm warning you. It's awful, I went once. It gets referenced regularly, but it has the most vile and disgusting stuff you could imagine. The titles are basically smut. I clicked on one link and it was a barrel of drowned babies. Then clicked another and it was a gif where a guy was getting his head cut off with a chainsaw, I saw what was happening and immediately clicked out of it. Then took a shower.

Those were subtle hints for wtf and the box. But don't go to the last place. It's awful. Seriously.

Damn that is some fucked up shit.

haha I'm looking for it too. Damn you curiosity. It's probably for the best I shouldn't though. Reddit reminded me how effed up the Internet can be with all the crazy sub-reddits out there. It's just mind boggling how crazy people are and their weird fetishes. The most I've ever seen before were people dying and some gore on liveleak and it was one of those curiosity moments I had as a teen. Never again.

Need to go back to planet AWD.

I'm guessing no one here years ago ever seen the faces of death videos then huh? I remember like 10 years ago or so before red box and digital movies some the older local video stores used to have these VHS videos called faces of death it was a series that was ultimately banned in the us and several countries for the content it showed

haha I'm looking for it too. Damn you curiosity. It's probably for the best I shouldn't though. Reddit reminded me how effed up the Internet can be with all the crazy sub-reddits out there. It's just mind boggling how crazy people are and their weird fetishes. The most I've ever seen before were people dying and some gore on liveleak and it was one of those curiosity moments I had as a teen. Never again.

Need to go back to planet AWD.
Dude, you went from pogo sticks to snuff films in less than an hour and a half. And other body fluids were the intermission.

Not sure where the snuff films came from but as far as I know, it started with me posting about the pogostick > Eld posting a cork with some of us posting some sexual innuendo > dreamer posting about a playboy mag > plus1zero posting about reddit’s cum box and the rest is history.

edit: oh nvm you meant liveleak.

Not sure where the snuff films came from but as far as I know, it started with me posting about the pogostick > Eld posting a cork with some of us posting some sexual innuendo > dreamer posting about a playboy mag > plus1zero posting about reddit’s cum box and the rest is history.

edit: oh nvm you meant liveleak.
I have to admit that even for the AWD thread this is a pretty interesting tangent.

OK this is a new one by me:

"FREE Scheduled Delivery 

• The carrier will call you before the delivery date at XXXXXXXXXX to set up a delivery time.
  • Change phone number
Note: An adult must be present for the delivery.
Learn more"

That's the only option it gave me for delivery method when trying to order one of those Titanfall headsets.  Is a drone going to be dropping it on my head or something?

OK this is a new one by me:

"FREE Scheduled Delivery

• The carrier will call you before the delivery date at XXXXXXXXXX to set up a delivery time.
  • Change phone number
Note: An adult must be present for the delivery.
Learn more"

That's the only option it gave me for delivery method when trying to order one of those Titanfall headsets. Is a drone going to be dropping it on my head or something?
"Stand by....for Titanfall."

*drone drops headset on your head*

Challenge Completed!

-Look Out Below!-

Auto-titan killed EldritchOnRye +100

Attrition Points (x1) +5

Challenge Completed +1000

Killed By: Amazon.com

Whole bunch of Titanfall headset dingers started at $96

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00HRKE1SI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1396942256&sr=1-165

Hopefully the dongles (ie headset adapters) of these dingers aren't left dangling.
This is so freaking tempting to me right now. I'm reading reviews of the headset now.

Just buying a headet that isn't brand new makes me a little nervous. Does anyone know if these have flimsy packaging that make them prone for dinger status?

"Stand by....for Titanfall."

*drone drops headset on your head*

Challenge Completed!

-Look Out Below!-

Auto-titan killed EldritchOnRye +100

Attrition Points (x1) +5

Challenge Completed +1000

Killed By: Amazon.com
I thought about that since it says they're going to call me and schedule a time and I'm just picturing pressing down on the pad at the same time.

This is so freaking tempting to me right now. I'm reading reviews of the headset now.

Just buying a headet that isn't brand new makes me a little nervous. Does anyone know if these have flimsy packaging that make them prone for dinger status?
Well there's been a lot of them pretty much since the day it came out, so unless people are mass stealing the headset adapter it seems very dingable. Has that big soft outer cardboard too.

I'm really torn over all these Xbone headsets because they all have really positive reviews and really negative ones. None of them just seem to be overwhelmingly one way.

If you can go back and change the order I'd just stick to the free shipping option. Unless you are dying to play the PS4, which I really don't see a reason you would be.  Regular shipping will save you some cash and give you some time to pick up a PS4 title to test the system. Highly doubt they cancel your order if you've already confirmed the purchase and have it in your orders screen. 

okay so I got the ps4 order now...am I crazy for selecting one day shipping? It's $18 btw...around $320 with taxes (I'm in Cali)
Change it to Prime Two-Day or Standard.

The reviews on the Titanfall headset aren't that great, judging from Amazon, BB, and GS. I would probably avoid. Think they could drop it more.

I'm really torn over all these Xbone headsets because they all have really positive reviews and really negative ones. None of them just seem to be overwhelmingly one way.
Agreed. But some of the bad reviews on Amazon have such terrible grammaticular inccorectness dat I dunt truss 'em.

The other thing that's holding me back is that I would love to have a headset that works on both the PS4 and the Xbone. Does such a thing exist?

I don't even have a PS4 right now because I traded it into GS for the Xbone, but I definitely plan on having a PS4 again someday (maybe when Uncharted comes out or I can build up $276 worth of credit again for another AWD deal... whichever comes first).

Agreed. But some of the bad reviews on Amazon have such terrible grammaticular inccorectness dat I dunt truss 'em.

The other thing that's holding me back is that I would love to have a headset that works on both the PS4 and the Xbone. Does such a thing exist?

I don't even have a PS4 right now because I traded it into GS for the Xbone, but I definitely plan on having a PS4 again someday (maybe when Uncharted comes out or I can build up $276 worth of credit again for another AWD deal... whichever comes first).
Yes! All these Xbone headsets work on both because they're just 3.5mm jacks with the mic in the same plug like a PS4 headset. All of these first release ones from the various companies are coming with the chat adapter for that reason so you can plug them into the Xbone controller and be able to control it.

I'm going to Target tomorrow so I'm going to see if there's any of the high end 70% off clearance left that had a mic because I might go that route and buy the adapter separately if there's something really nice at the right price.

Yes! All these Xbone headsets work on both because they're just 3.5mm jacks with the mic in the same plug like a PS4 headset. All of these first release ones from the various companies are coming with the chat adapter for that reason so you can plug them into the Xbone controller and be able to control it.

I'm going to Target tomorrow so I'm going to see if there's any of the high end 70% off clearance left that had a mic because I might go that route and buy the adapter separately if there's something really nice at the right price.
Target might be clearancing some old headsets? I know how ymmv Target is, but I'm going to have to check a couple tomorrow.

I know my Turtle Beach X31's aren't compatible with the xbox one headset adapter, but I just had a crazy thought. Do you think the Turtle Beach N11 headset could possibly work with the adapter? The N11 is the Turtle Beach Wii-U headset. I have one here that I got on clearance at Best Buy a while back (I think). I've also seen it clearanced at Target recently.

http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-TBS-N11-Stereo-Headset-Wii-U/dp/B00AA5Z71W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396944725&sr=8-1&keywords=n11+headset

Edit: Maybe I saw a different Wii U headset at Target because it looks like the N11 was a best buy exclusive.

Target might be clearancing some old headsets? I know how ymmv Target is, but I'm going to have to check a couple tomorrow.

I know my Turtle Beach X31's aren't compatible with the xbox one headset adapter, but I just had a crazy thought. Do you think the Turtle Beach N11 headset could possibly work with the adapter? The N11 is the Turtle Beach Wii-U headset. I have one here that I got on clearance at Best Buy a while back (I think). I've also seen it clearanced at Target recently.

http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-TBS-N11-Stereo-Headset-Wii-U/dp/B00AA5Z71W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396944725&sr=8-1&keywords=n11+headset

Edit: Maybe I saw a different Wii U headset at Target because it looks like the N11 was a best buy exclusive.
I don't know about actual headsets but they clearanced a ton of random electronics last week for 70% off because they were resetting their electronics department and a lot of it was headphones. A lot of the $100+ MSRP stuff and even a few Bose sets. Don't know what if any of them have mics built in but figure it's worth looking at what might be left when I go tomorrow since they're adding them to a lot of regular headphones these days so they work with phones. Probably won't be as good as an actual gaming headset for voice but I care more about sound quality and comfort as I rarely have anyone to play MP with let alone chat with.

Yes the N11s would and I have them but they're... not exactly high end. Very low volume among other things. The one I remember people mentioning being on clearance and WiiU branded was this one.

I don't know about actual headsets but they clearanced a ton of random electronics last week for 70% off because they were resetting their electronics department and a lot of it was headphones. A lot of the $100+ MSRP stuff and even a few Bose sets. Don't know what if any of them have mics built in but figure it's worth looking at what might be left when I go tomorrow since they're adding them to a lot of regular headphones these days so they work with phones. Probably won't be as good as an actual gaming headset for voice but I care more about sound quality and comfort as I rarely have anyone to play MP with let alone chat with.

Yes the N11s would and I have them but they're... not exactly high end. Very low volume among other things. The one I remember people mentioning being on clearance and WiiU branded was this one.
Last week? fuck me I don't check the Target Clearance Thread anymore. :wall:

Thank you for the heads up though. Something just rubs me the wrong way about buying "used" headsets even if they are just dingers. Same goes for used gamepads. I'm going to have to check at least 1 or 2 super targets later today while running errands. I've also been finding some good deals on clearance shelves at Target the past couple months for all of my videogame crap I have stacked everywhere. Make sure to check those aisles if you're interested. They are the metal shelves with the Target "RE" branding. Each shelf holds up to 250 lbs making them pretty nice for those old penny strategy guides.

So I ordered an Infamous Second son Limited edition last week for $35 in acceptable condition and on my tracking it says the weight is 4.80oz which seems like a lot for just a game. I wonder if I may be getting the Collector's Edition instead or they put a ton of air bags in a big box.

So I ordered an Infamous Second son Limited edition last week for $35 in acceptable condition and on my tracking it says the weight is 4.80oz which seems like a lot for just a game. I wonder if I may be getting the Collector's Edition instead or they put a ton of air bags in a big box.
5-6 oz is perfectly normal for a game case and game with a bubble mailer. Especially these new gen games with their ultra light cases and no manuals.

4.8oz is not that much at all...when I ship games on ebay...I put about 6 to 7 oz on the shipping labels...unless you are referring to lbs?

Just now got a VG PS4 for $276.XX. First time I have ever made it through checkout with one. Now to play the waiting game and hope I actually get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back