Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
The "Very Good" PS4 I ordered on AWD for $276.51 has been sitting at the "Not Yet Shipped" phase for 25 hours now. Should I hold onto any hope of actually getting the PS4? It's supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I don't see how that could happen since it hasn't shipped.
that will most likely get cancelled, happened to wwhd i tried to get recently. Hopefully you will get a status change, if it goes to "we need mor time..." then cancellation is next.

What's better to grab second son or dark souls 2?
Both clearly. Having played neither yet I would get DS2. I think that the Black Armor is going to go back up while Second Son is probably going to keep going down.

that will most likely get cancelled, happened to wwhd i tried to get recently. Hopefully you will get a status change, if it goes to "we need mor time..." then cancellation is next.
Thanks for pretty much confirming my fears. If they are going to cancel I hope they do it soon so I can have the Amazon credit ready if I find another cheap AWD PS4.

What's better to grab second son or dark souls 2?
I just finished infamous last week and it's awesome. Started up Dark Souls 2 right after and it's all I've been able to play lately despite my ps4 and x1 backlog. It's so good. It just started out kinda slow compared to the others for me.

just signed in to my SEN to look at the marketplace after yesterday and look what's frontpage.....

Fcd9wMBl.png

It's still up right now.

Any chance this description is a dinger: "Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired.

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase."

Any chance this description is a dinger: "Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired.

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase."
Nope, that's a standard description, likely a trade-in.

When I click on the link for TLoU on PS4 it's broken! :wall:
What I love the most is HOW BAD SONY IS AT KEEPING SECRETS... PSPGO? Vita? Just about everything they try to keep secret they generally ruin the surprise for themselves.

The analyst side of me says this is no mistake, this a good way to drum up some more excitement and get people excited for the PS4 and possibly sell some extra systems. More than likely it's just a goof up by Sony though.

What I love the most is HOW BAD SONY IS AT KEEPING SECRETS... PSPGO? Vita? Just about everything they try to keep secret they generally ruin the surprise for themselves.

The analyst side of me says this is no mistake, this a good way to drum up some more excitement and get people excited for the PS4 and possibly sell some extra systems. More than likely it's just a goof up by Sony though.
think of it this way, even if Sony is making last of us on ps4 which more then likely they are why would they confirm it yet? They wouldn't cause if they did how many people would keep buying it for the ps3? Exactly most people wouldn't they would wait for the ps4 version instead and Sony know that. By keep it quiet they hope people will end up buying it now not knowing better then hope those same people rebuy the game again on ps4. So it good for Sony not letting the consumers know but it bad for the consumers by Sony not letting anyone know

think of it this way, even if Sony is making last of us on ps4 which more then likely they are why would they confirm it yet? They wouldn't cause if they did how many people would keep buying it for the ps3? Exactly most people wouldn't they would wait for the ps4 version instead and Sony know that. By keep it quiet they hope people will end up buying it now not knowing better then hope those same people rebuy the game again on ps4. So it good for Sony not letting the consumers know but it bad for the consumers by Sony not letting anyone know
That's dumb reasoning, the game has been out long enough that most people who want it already bought it. Their main goal now is selling ps4's and this is a great way to build hype and sell systems.

That's dumb reasoning, the game has been out long enough that most people who want it already bought it. Their main goal now is selling ps4's and this is a great way to build hype and sell systems.
^^^Bingo, agreed. This gets people pumped for a double dip and you know they're going to double dip. *EDIT* I am aware that "pumped for a double dip" is an oxymoron. *Edit2* A good example of people they would be leaking for would be my friend. Never owned a PS3, interested in a PS4, but is considering getting a PS3 just based off the amount of games and how cheap they are. I sent him that PS4 TLoU picture and he said "Settled, buying PS4, thanks man". This is what Sony is hoping for, and like Nintendo, Sony is sitting on a gold mine in back catalog. The difference between Sony and Nintendo is that they finally seem to understand and they're going to open it up. Nintendo? Nope.

Everytime I see Maynard's avatar it just makes me giggle. Not sure why. I guess I imagine him as that guy.
I had the mohawk, I lack the band. Damn professional Fortune 500 company screwing up my rock dream.

The "Very Good" PS4 I ordered on AWD for $276.51 has been sitting at the "Not Yet Shipped" phase for 25 hours now. Should I hold onto any hope of actually getting the PS4? It's supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I don't see how that could happen since it hasn't shipped.
Mine shipped about an hour ago. I'm glad that it was in limbo for so long...it gave me enough time to go to Best Buy & Gamestop. I purchased kindle cards with my gift cards, so I could remove my CC from the ps4 purchase.

fuck, sleep and miss out on the 64GB vita card
how much was it?

In other news, Amazon never ceases to amaze me with their customer service skills. I had bought an Nvidia Shield AWD and when they cancelled the order they offered to contact me and then they sent out one for the same price 1 day shipping. Per usual Amazon rules. I feel like the people that complain get bad experiences because they track concessions.

how much was it?

In other news, Amazon never ceases to amaze me with their customer service skills. I had bought an Nvidia Shield AWD and when they cancelled the order they offered to contact me and then they sent out one for the same price 1 day shipping. Per usual Amazon rules. I feel like the people that complain get bad experiences because they track concessions.
It was $77 according to Eld.

I advise against buying inFamous SS. Solid game, weak good story, great evil story. But that game is too short, even the additional content doesn't add much. So, if you buy, try to finish it before 4/20 and trade it in at GS.

There goes $60. I'm oddly exited that Ellie is in the foreground off the box art. Naughty Dog and Sony had a dust up over including Ellie at all on the PS3 art.

I had to double dip, just set my pre-order.  I managed to snag the original TLoU for 25$ on Black Friday though.  Before that I just borrowed my friend's copy and played it.

Yes that a placeholder date retailers use to start being able to start preorders. All games with a undecided date is always 12/31 of the year since it the last day of the year

I advise against buying inFamous SS. Solid game, weak good story, great evil story. But that game is too short, even the additional content doesn't add much. So, if you buy, try to finish it before 4/20 and trade it in at GS.
I disagree on all counts. I loved it. I took my time and/or died more etc. than a lot I guess as it took me at least 15 hours (and probably closer to 20) to 100% my good playthrough. I'll do an evil one as well eventually, and still have the papertrail missions coming out weekly. So I feel I totally got my $60 worth--not factoring in that I'll recoup some of that by selling it eventually. Not right away though as I want to take a break before doing the evil expert run, and to see if they announce any DLC that requires the disc.

The Last of Us Remastered better offer 1080p at 60 frames per second. TLOU was incredible, but control responsiveness was terrible.

I disagree on all counts. I loved it. I took my time and/or died more etc. than a lot I guess as it took me at least 15 hours (and probably closer to 20) to 100% my good playthrough. I'll do an evil one as well eventually, and still have the papertrail missions coming out weekly. So I feel I totally got my $60 worth--not factoring in that I'll recoup some of that by selling it eventually. Not right away though as I want to take a break before doing the evil expert run, and to see if they announce any DLC that requires the disc.

But I said I'll keep it for a good while and thus end up selling it for a lot less than current values.

And I think it's well worth the $60 period, which I thought I made clear. So I was saying I'd advise anyone that likes the series or genre to buy the game even at full price, regardless of whether they want to trade/sell it or keep it for their collection. :D

I sell shit just because I don't collect or replay, not due to needing the money per se. Just might as well recoup some $$$ from things I'll never use again. Though I'm thinking of just going with Gamefly and renting everything once I clear out my current backlog to save the hassle.

how much was it?

Over the last ten years of regular shopping on Amazon, I have had to contact C/S three times; once because they sent me a new book with the spine bent in half from someone in the warehouse reading it, once because they cancelled an order to try and get around their low price guarantee, and a third time because they "lost my collector's edition on the way to UPS." All three times I was given a string of cut and paste replies telling me how great Amazon was and how they were doing me a favor by refunding me the money for these things they weren't going to send me (as if keeping my money and not providing my goods was a viable option).

It has nothing to do with any sort of tracking system, it's pure dumb luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back