Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I know I wanted it but since the USPS sent my last order of it to another zipcode on a Sunday none the less I have no desire to reorder it even though I have more then enough credit for it so I settled for a standard edition of it for $35 from AWD.

I regret going MSRP on games, since this generation, even with the current gen consoles selling at a healthy pace, they are torching down prices as soon as they can, be it new, used, you name it. Singleplayer games that can't hold themselves after a 14-20 hour run, is just plain insulting to buy them at $59.99 when they will drop like a rock. I like collecting games, but just for the franchises I love. 

Imagine, everybody railing against Ground Zeroes and its replay value has been greater to me than Second Son. 

Disclaimer: just my opinion.

Same bonuses as PS3. A re-release of the Pandemic Edition would sure be fun to see -- folks sitting on it as an investment collectible will go ape.
Like the ones at ebay selling used/sealed copies of MGS: The Legacy Collection. Amazon just slapped them in the face with the restock of that.

I regret going MSRP on games, since this generation, even with the current gen consoles selling at a healthy pace, they are torching down prices as soon as they can, be it new, used, you name it. Singleplayer games that can't hold themselves after a 14-20 hour run, is just plain insulting to buy them at $59.99 when they will drop like a rock. I like collecting games, but just for the franchises I love.

Imagine, everybody railing against Ground Zeroes and its replay value has been greater to me than Second Son.

Disclaimer: just my opinion.
Totally fine opinion. Value is always inherently subjective, based on what people enjoy in games, how big their entertainment budget is etc.

$60 for a 20+ hour game is a great value to me. I just dropped around that for 2 1/2 hours or so of entertainment for two tickets to Captain American in a Regal VIP theater, a pitcher of beer and some pulled pork nachos on date night with the fiancee last night. :D

Both of those were good values to me, but others would find them absurdly expensive. It's all subjective about what you enjoy and how much it's worth to you.

Like the ones at ebay selling used/sealed copies of MGS: The Legacy Collection. Amazon just slapped them in the face with the restock of that.
Holy.... when did those come back?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them bugged gaming mechanics.
DSP has an irritating voice and a whiny attitude.

That said, dude makes a living playing games, so apparently he's doing something right (even if he isn't playing them right) :lol:

The bugged thinking mechanics videos are funnier.

The NeverDead one was funny. He wanted to fight even though he was a head. He didn't regenerate.
I haven't seen all the videos, mainly watched DSP Tries It, and some of This Is How You Shouldn't Play. :lol: Him and Bayonetta was laugh aloud stupidity.

DSP has an irritating voice and a whiny attitude.

That said, dude makes a living playing games, so apparently he's doing something right (even if he isn't playing them right) :lol:
All dat ad revenue and twitch subscribers. :lol: His voice is fine to me. But the laugh....dear god that laugh. >.>

"I am a Pro Fighting Game Player". Proceeds to get destroyed by other people and complains that it was lag and/or bugged controls.

Watch the NeverDead one. It's Good Idea, Bad Idea.

The Bayonetta one was awful. There was a prompt telling him how to double jump but he goes back and he shoots everything he sees hoping that he'll make it to the next area that way.

same stuff happened with rune factory 4 and kingdom hearts 3d but with amazon having so many I wonder if it reprinted or amazon sourced more somehow? Cause it let me add up to 999 to my cart
It's one of those things that's really hard to say so you just have to guess and hope for the best. They've had a number of things lately that they've gotten large stock of out of the blue and some have stayed in stock and others took time but went back OOS eventually.

It's one of those things that's really hard to say so you just have to guess and hope for the best. They've had a number of things lately that they've gotten large stock of out of the blue and some have stayed in stock and others took time but went back OOS eventually.
yea I went ahead and got one to be on safe side I don't have a ps3 yet been waiting on the cheap ones again to pop up or a cheap bundle at Christmas this year. But there lots of different mgs collections but this is the most complete one correct? Out of the other collections I mean

Well I just tried to order one and it's no longer available.   Oh well.   I still have MGS 1 at home so I may just pick up the rest used.

yea I went ahead and got one to be on safe side I don't have a ps3 yet been waiting on the cheap ones again to pop up or a cheap bundle at Christmas this year. But there lots of different mgs collections but this is the most complete one correct? Out of the other collections I mean
Until they release a next gen one with Ground Zeroes and then one with Phantom Pain, yes it's the most complete. Even has the NES games.

Does anyone want a 2 Xbox Live Gold Trial?

I laughed when I pulled this from Titanfall. Halo 4 came with 14 days. If anyone who's not in my ignore list wants to try a Halo 4 or a Titanfall Gold Trial, send me a PM.

My Gold Headset arrived. Appeared to be reseated but they only taped a couple tears. It was that dinger goodness. Tried it out on my laptop here using Spotify and sounds decent.

Tell me that games sound better and more optimized though? It's a great investment for only $64 especially if games were built for it..

That's all? I thought there was several for the ps3
There might be some since it indicates the companion app that sets that all up is available on PS3 as well but I know SS was supposed to be the first one they released. Doesn't mean there haven't been others though.

Is it me or does Amazon Prime take awhile to ship things now? Anyway, got the Red PS3 controller (A) and it came with USB cable. Definitely been used from the joystick deterioration, scuffs and scratches here and there...think it was a former CoD player's controller. I think $4 was the right price actually lol. The Infamous SS CE (VG) for $58.xx is great! Literally brand new. Cover art, Beanie, Patch, Vinyl Decal, and Pins are all there and never been taken out of shrink wrap. I think the code may have been used because the disc box wasn't in shrink wrap. I will have to try it out I guess. And then I got a ton of $10 appliances like grill, crockpot, and stuff. Overall another good AWD experience.

I advise against buying inFamous SS. Solid game, weak good story, great evil story. But that game is too short, even the additional content doesn't add much. So, if you buy, try to finish it before 4/20 and trade it in at GS.
im already at 20% completion and i just played an hour/almost two hours 0_o

dem graphics cause the game to be short, it looks amazing and i will just trade it to best buy to get $40 B^)

Is it me or does Amazon Prime take awhile to ship things now? Anyway, got the Red PS3 controller (A) and it came with USB cable. Definitely been used from the joystick deterioration, scuffs and scratches here and there...think it was a former CoD player's controller. I think $4 was the right price actually lol. The Infamous SS CE (VG) for $58.xx is great! Literally brand new. Cover art, Beanie, Patch, Vinyl Decal, and Pins are all there and never been taken out of shrink wrap. I think the code may have been used because the disc box wasn't in shrink wrap. I will have to try it out I guess. And then I got a ton of $10 appliances like grill, crockpot, and stuff. Overall another good AWD experience.
Not just you, see my weekly complaints that happen around this time each week.

Oh yeah my Wireless Gold Headset crapped out on me as the dongle and headset stopped pairing up. Tried resetting and everything. So Sony Support gave me the warranty request # and is sending the box out. They asked where it was bought from and I just mentioned Amazon; no receipt required. 

My Good FFX/X-2 HD for Vita arrived today, and (sorry, Eldritch) it's a bonafide dinger, still wrapped with the AWD stickers on the outside of the box! The box itself is a bit dented, but I have an extra Vita game case lying around, so it's an easy fix. :D

My Good FFX/X-2 HD for Vita arrived today, and (sorry, Eldritch) it's a bonafide dinger, still wrapped with the AWD stickers on the outside of the box! The box itself is a bit dented, but I have an extra Vita game case lying around, so it's an easy fix. :D
Oh well, at least I was able to get a new one for $2 more than what I paid for the AWD one.

Lovely. What's the point in even having a good password at this point? No one needs to brute force anything when they get leaked or stolen constantly. As long as you don't use something inanely stupid that's on those lists of top passwords or repeat it everywhere with the same email no one's going to just guess it. Stupid internet, I'm going to go be Amish now and flip cows.

Lovely. What's the point in even having a good password at this point? No one needs to brute force anything when they get leaked or stolen constantly. As long as you don't use something inanely stupid that's on those lists of top passwords or repeat it everywhere with the same email no one's going to just guess it. Stupid internet, I'm going to go be Amish now and flip cows.
Internet : 1
Eldritch : 0

Yep, no point nowadays.

Amazon wasn't affected at the time the bug was announced, and according to netcraft, it doesn't support the heartbeat extension that was affected. However, afaik, it's unconfirmed whether or not it was vulnerable in the past. Facebook, for example, was unaffected when it was announced (and netcraft doesn't mention heartbeat), but they confirmed that there was a period that they were vulnerable.

Amazon wasn't affected at the time the bug was announced, and according to netcraft, it doesn't support the heartbeat extension that was affected. However, afaik, it's unconfirmed whether or not it was vulnerable in the past. Facebook, for example, was unaffected when it was announced (and netcraft doesn't mention heartbeat), but they confirmed that there was a period that they were vulnerable.
A lot of people also use overlapping emails and passwords though and if you're running scripts with lists of stolen emails/passwords you're going to likely cross reference all the overlap. Most common folk you get their email and password to one thing and you've got access to almost everything they do online.

Just read it on netcraft, thanks. I did see some sites I need to change, the first link mentioned above said AMZ so thought it was. Good to know it wasn't. I changed it anyways though lol.

A lot of people also use overlapping emails and passwords though and if you're running scripts with lists of stolen emails/passwords you're going to likely cross reference all the overlap. Most common folk you get their email and password to one thing and you've got access to almost everything they do online.
True, and those people should use something like lastpass instead. I use it, and they even updated it so they told me all of the potentially affected sites in my vault.

Thank you to whoever it was that posted about releasing the $54 good condition Infamous Second Son Collector Edition the other night, it came today and was sealed with only one tiny little rip on the back of the outer box.

True, and those people should use something like lastpass instead. I use it, and they even updated it so they told me all of the potentially affected sites in my vault.
I use it for most stuff but I'm too cheap to pay for it on mobile and then you have other computers and consoles and inconsistent password requirements/allowed characters and defeats my resolve to use crazy unbreakable passwords everywhere. That and the company will just give it to the NSA or leave holes for people to take them anyway.

I use it for most stuff but I'm too cheap to pay for it on mobile and then you have other computers and consoles and inconsistent password requirements/allowed characters and defeats my resolve to use crazy unbreakable passwords everywhere. That and the company will just give it to the NSA or leave holes for people to take them anyway.
I got a year's worth of premium for free for being a student, and I'll probably pay for it when it runs out - it's super convenient. I don't use it for everything - not everything has something like lastpass so easily available - but with the mobile app, you could always look up the passwords for those ones right from the app.

It's also sort of hard for them to give up your passwords to the NSA considering the app encrypts your data locally before sending it up to their servers - that's actually why heartbleed wasn't a big deal for them, even though they were affected by it.

My $35 "Acceptable" Dualshock 4 arrived in perfect condition. I cant find any scratches, dents, etc. Arrived in a white box with some bubble wrap. Not sure why it was listed as Acceptable. Now all I need is a good deal on an Xbox One controller and I'll be set for co-op gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back