Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you guys find the controllers for cheap?? They never make it to the warehouse page. Are you guys specifically tracking the controller page??

That MLB 14 had the sounds of a dinger. (A): Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item not in the original case. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cut / scratch on Cover Art.

I may cancel it if my friend doesn't want it. Was $34.98 :ps3:

Since I heard about Page Monitor here I figure I'd ask a quick question about it.

I've been running it for a few weeks now. It works well but a few times a day it will alert every page I'm following when they have no changes. I'll have to go through each one and check it before the notification will go away. I have the "cuckoo" sound for when an update happens so when this happens my entire house sounds like I have an antique grandfather clock collection going off. Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way to stop it? I have it checking the "used" tab for price like I seen here.

Since I heard about Page Monitor here I figure I'd ask a quick question about it.

I've been running it for a few weeks now. It works well but a few times a day it will alert every page I'm following when they have no changes. I'll have to go through each one and check it before the notification will go away. I have the "cuckoo" sound for when an update happens so when this happens my entire house sounds like I have an antique grandfather clock collection going off. Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way to stop it? I have it checking the "used" tab for price like I seen here.
2 observations on that:

1. Amazon is checking for bot like activity and will throw page not found and or enter for confirmation prompt that you are not a bot. The only thing against that is to increase the refresh time between the page being monitored. However, in doing so you run the risk of loosing out on something that is sought after.

2. Sometimes Amazon does routine maintenance and temporarily the AW end of side will go down and as such noticing a change, page monitor will throw a notification alert as something did change in its eyes. This can also mean that a restock is incoming since Amazon is updating the database and as such you currently don't have access to any or all of the product listings on AW side. This one you can't really do anything about but check AW shortly after to see a restock is happening or not. There may be a delay from that error to the restock happening so you may not see anything at first even for few minutes. In the other scenario (maintenance) you may not see anything change out of the ordinary.

Nvidia Shield says this: Item will come in original packaging. Packaging may be damaged. Item has minor cosmetic damage to top, front or sides. Item has minor cosmetic damage on bottom or back.

Should I wait for another one or you think it might be alright? it's a (VG)

2 observations on that:

1. Amazon is checking for bot like activity and will throw page not found and or enter for confirmation prompt that you are not a bot. The only thing against that is to increase the refresh time between the page being monitored. However, in doing so you run the risk of loosing out on something that is sought after.

2. Sometimes Amazon does routine maintenance and temporarily the AW end of side will go down and as such noticing a change, page monitor will throw a notification alert as something did change in its eyes. This can also mean that a restock is incoming since Amazon is updating the database and as such you currently don't have access to any or all of the product listings on AW side. This one you can't really do anything about but check AW shortly after to see a restock is happening or not. There may be a delay from that error to the restock happening so you may not see anything at first even for few minutes. In the other scenario (maintenance) you may not see anything change out of the ordinary.
Thanks. It must be the first one. I'm using 5 second checks and sometimes it will make me enter a code to prove I'm not a bot. I'll have to experiment with the best time setting so this doesn't happen.

2 observations on that:

All you have to do is open all pages at once and just close your browser and reopen it. It takes 5 seconds to get the notifications away instead of checking mark as visited down each line. I follow about 45 pages and I haven't had much of a problem with that. Giving up the 5 sec interval is not an option for me.

I seem to always be out when these red ds3's pop up,guess it's karma for passing it up the first time.

Got to check out the white ds3 i got from that batch. Clearly a trade-in, and a gross one at that. But i'm sure a good cleaning will work out fine.

Still got some time so hopefully you get one before the sale ends and Amazon price jumps back up.

Sure, this is the second one since the first time you said that. :p
yup, waiting till last minute. If no luck, then will pick it up from BB w/ GCU. Saw one for $27.xx last night and then $25.xx right now was perfect

yup, waiting till last minute. If no luck, then will pick it up from BB w/ GCU. Saw one for $27.xx last night and then $25.xx right now was perfect
... that means an acceptable one will be around $23.xx and like new one will be around $29.xx. Not bad if you manage to get the good or acceptable one.

Off topic but I trust the opinion of this room is there a reason duck tales wii u with the pin is double retail on amazon and even on eBay some copies actually been sold for $60 to $90 bucks? Sealed copies I mean cause the only extra is a pin which doesn't seem like much to me

Off topic but I trust the opinion of this room is there a reason duck tales wii u with the pin is double retail on amazon and even on eBay some copies actually been sold for $60 to $90 bucks? Sealed copies I mean cause the only extra is a pin which doesn't seem like much to me
Life is like a hurricane.

Only way to find out is to buy one.

Disney collectors collect the pins. The pin has more value than the game.

booo, my LN PS4 came in today (shipped 2 day to get in before my SOTW expires) and it won't turn on.  Blue light goes on then shuts off.  I wouldn't consider this one an LN as there were quite a few scuffs along the edge of the glossy portion and scratches on the edge near where the blue light pulses.  Box was beat to crap but all accessories were there but you can tell it was used as some of the plastic bags were gone and some of the wire ties were missing.

Now I'm 1 for 3 on PS4s with the last two DOAs.

Anyone want to recommend a good monitor for a computer?

Mine crapped out lol.
I was using this TV as a monitor and it was absolutely fantastic and looked gorgeous with my PS4 hooked up to it.

Only reason I'm returning it is because I replaced it with this one right here. For the price the size difference was worth it and it looks EVERY bit as good as the other one.

Here's some screencaps that I was posting over at AVS Forums.

INKY Blacks

Frgtj5xl.jpg

Fantastic shadow detail with no harsh backlit blacks

p7JnrbNl.jpg

Great color reproduction on these last shots.

9clJtaLl.jpg

blnte5pl.jpg

3a82W5Al.jpg

Big boy.

v0iyBi1l.jpg

Turned up the exposure so you can see the size next to a 23.9 inch 120Hz monitor

9hgC5jKl.jpg

Lastly, this is the 32 inch on the right that will be going back saturday.

2nJA8wpl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back