Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm mainly using it as a monitor and I were spending $500+ I would much rather have a WQHD IPS panel than a larger 1080p TV. Even more so if you've got a beefy gaming PC.

Has anyone ever received anything from AWD that they never ordered? I just got a book that I'm pretty certain I didn't order.  Now that amazon doesn't give receipts, I can't really look up the order number.

You're the man Maynard.
My wife said, "no you're not, you're lucky I'm apathetic and don't care." :D/

If I'm mainly using it as a monitor and I were spending $500+ I would much rather have a WQHD IPS panel than a larger 1080p TV. Even more so if you've got a beefy gaming PC.
I absolutely see your point, I did have a 1440p monitor and honestly while it does look nice they're just not there in terms of quality yet. The lightbleed and refresh rates just weren't great. I figured $500 now for a TV I can sit on top of playing PC/PS4/XBone games and I'll go the 4K way in a year or two when the price gets driven down. I would probably go 27 inch for my main, 4K with 120/144Hz refresh rate. (Dark secret, I play CS GO competitively, I know I know counterstrike...)

Here's a perfect example of why! This first pic is my 24 inch monitor on the same pic, calibrated... Look at the nasty lightbleed and terrible black reproduction.

h3Pfh8ll.jpg

Here's the TV with the same image, calibrated.

gp549rPl.jpg

A good calibration DVD is Avia Guide to Home Theater. It consists od test parterns for all TV settings. My 1080p Sony TV (also use as a monitor) as well as my Trinitron (for old consoles) both look beautiful. It has physical color filters bundled in that you look through to set individual colors, saturation, and hue.

The best part is that the newer Bravias also have the same settings, so I can easily calibrate other family members Sony TVs by writing down my settings.

My wife said, "no you're not, you're lucky I'm apathetic and don't care." :D/

I absolutely see your point, I did have a 1440p monitor and honestly while it does look nice they're just not there in terms of quality yet. The lightbleed and refresh rates just weren't great. I figured $500 now for a TV I can sit on top of playing PC/PS4/XBone games and I'll go the 4K way in a year or two when the price gets driven down. I would probably go 27 inch for my main, 4K with 120/144Hz refresh rate. (Dark secret, I play CS GO competitively, I know I know counterstrike...)

Here's a perfect example of why! This first pic is my 24 inch monitor on the same pic, calibrated... Look at the nasty lightbleed and terrible black reproduction.

h3Pfh8ll.jpg
Is your monitor IPS? Mine is and it was (relatively) dirt cheap and the picture quality is much better on it. I do videophone calls all the time and my tv in the background will usually have big blurred black lines (I'm horrible at describing things) running through the screen horizontally whereas my IPS monitor is clear.

Is your monitor IPS? Mine is and it was (relatively) dirt cheap and the picture quality is much better on it. I do videophone calls all the time and my tv in the background will usually have big blurred black lines (I'm horrible at describing things) running through the screen horizontally whereas my IPS monitor is clear.
My Dell monitors were $109 IPS refurbs and out of the box just about spot on as far as visual calibration can get you. Quite happy. Though I feel like I should watch AWD for a dinger of one of those calibration set ups. :)

I may regret asking this <flame suit on>, but what is the proper use of "dinger?"

Well when a man loves a women and she gives him permission his dinger becomes a dongle and as long as it doesn't dangle it's all good.

My eyes! They burn from such horrid typing

I don't understand why people started typing like that (it's not c00l y0)
It's Pepsiman, you'll come to enjoy him over time because he's only here for a flash then gone.

MLB 14 UP for PS3 $35, the stupid new PS4 like stripe is going to make quickly buying these multiplatforms a lot more difficult.

mask-a**-raid this y i got mad at u just stop the s*** i forgived u 4 ur bulls*** last time but now i hvae enough i am new member never heard of him....
Dude, you admitted to being here and getting mad at me when you had your last account. Why would you pretend that you never heard of Pepsiman? Think.

n***** i am not pepsiman shut the f*** up sorry 2 use langage but i never heard of that guy and i just join 2day. if he was ban how can he acess site and change name the logic dont match up. sorry but this is y u p*** me every time i am sick of u and i just met u.
Right... Every time even though you just met me...

u cant even aford that crappy rc cola u can only aford faygo or the walmart brand.
Mentioning Faygo. That's Pepsiman!

It's Pepsiman, you'll come to enjoy him over time because he's only here for a flash then gone.

MLB 14 UP for PS3 $35, the stupid new PS4 like stripe is going to make quickly buying these multiplatforms a lot more difficult.
Ya I've seen him here before

So far I have remained more of a coke a cola fan ;)

On Topic: has anyone seen GOW3 pop up less than 9.99 on AWD? My husband actually played GOW and liked it so I want to buy him the games to see if this would get him to game with me. Gamestop has it for 9.99 which is why I ask about that price point

On Topic: has anyone seen GOW3 pop up less than 9.99 on AWD? My husband actually played GOW and liked it so I want to buy him the games to see if this would get him to game with me. Gamestop has it for 9.99 which is why I ask about that price point
its easy to get a guy to do something....

Gears of War or God of War?!

ok mask-air-raid i took break from internet so i can get away from simpleton, parsimonious ppl like u but my consler said time off internet wuld help me and it did and i forgive u but can u ples stop the nonsense i cant take it n e more. i apogise 4 languge in here i get angry sometime.

Sorry, Gears of War
Forgot about God of War

Also, apparently my coke comment hit a nerve

OhYesAbhi
Sent Today, 11:01 PM
change ur post and say ur pepsi fan coke is 4 dumba** that have bad taste in soda sorrey but it true.
Gears 3 is $12 shipped new, and $7 shipped used, not from AWD though, from third party, but in the price range you are looking for. $7 used is from Hastings which I have never had a problem with.

ok mask-air-raid i took break from internet so i can get away from simpleton, parsimonious ppl like u but my consler said time off internet wuld help me and it did and i forgive u but can u ples stop the nonsense i cant take it n e more. i apogise 4 languge in here i get angry sometime.
You named me Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda, not Mr. Thesaurus of Awkwardly Used Words.

ok so did whd fix the wiiu prob and how often do game like pikmin show up the last wiiu game i got from em didnt work. i am look 4 pikmin 3 but i want a copy that work thx.
Pikmin 3 show up most erry day. U jus haf 2 vizit the Amazon Wharehoose Deels thead daily and reed postz buy EldRich and DeelSeeker2You.

I dont apprecate fancy colleg wurds lyke parsimonious. This aint the SATs. Dis is CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back