Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
get ps4 or xb1 vers if u dont have em wait til u have enuough money 2 buy 1 they r the best vers out of em all.
I dont think you are pepsiman. Pepsiman usually does something fucking retarded and gets himself banned in an hour or two.

I do miss the Pepsiman though. That dude is a legend. I never met anyone who hated coke as much as him. Being anti drug is tough in today's world.

Received my $276.51 VG PS4 today. The box is a little beaten up on the outside, but everything inside looks brand new. Everything was still wrapped up and the controller still had the plastic on the buttons. Plugged everything in and got it running. Updated the system and downloaded the "free" PSN+ games. Been playing a couple Blu-Rays, watching the WWE Network, and tried Contrast and Mercenary Kings.

Looking forward to getting some PS4 games. Almost want to just go Digital and get all my games on PSN since everything is available, but I see how much you can save by shopping around or buying used and the convenience of Digital just isn't enough to make give up discs yet. If only the Digital prices were lower.

I'm jealous.  As noted a few pages ago, my LN PS4 wouldn't turn on and it looked like it was dragged on the floor upside down (scratched glossy surface).

Received my $276.51 VG PS4 today. The box is a little beaten up on the outside, but everything inside looks brand new. Everything was still wrapped up and the controller still had the plastic on the buttons. Plugged everything in and got it running. Updated the system and downloaded the "free" PSN+ games. Been playing a couple Blu-Rays, watching the WWE Network, and tried Contrast and Mercenary Kings.

Looking forward to getting some PS4 games. Almost want to just go Digital and get all my games on PSN since everything is available, but I see how much you can save by shopping around or buying used and the convenience of Digital just isn't enough to make give up discs yet. If only the Digital prices were lower.
Mine came in very similar condition. Looking for a PS4 game to test on it before I feel too comfortable.

I'm jealous. As noted a few pages ago, my LN PS4 wouldn't turn on and it looked like it was dragged on the floor upside down (scratched glossy surface).
Glossy surfaces are pretty easy to scratch. I'm really gentle w/ my Wii U and PS4, yet both of them are scratched. =/

So, I traded in my old 60 gb PS3, it only had scuffs on the top when I sent it in and was in full working condition...It got sent back saying it didn't work, this is what I received when it came back to me:

cEjDCMD.jpg

aB9POwY.jpg

UzxtpM5.jpg

So, I traded in my old 60 gb PS3, it only had scuffs on the top when I sent it in and was in full working condition...It got sent back saying it didn't work, this is what I received when it came back to me:

cEjDCMD.jpg

aB9POwY.jpg

UzxtpM5.jpg
Is that for sure your unit? Did you check the serial? That's FUBAR.

A couple PS3 60gb for $169.57 A (sorry no link, on mobile) A bit pricey, but I jumped on the LN for $211.97. With my experience with Amazon, I am hoping it is perfect. If not, they have good CS. Missed the epic deal earlier and would like a backup. Fingers crossed.

cEjDCMD.jpg

aB9POwY.jpg

UzxtpM5.jpg
Holy smokes That's messed up.

Yeah, it was actually mine. It seems like they dropped it and decided to say, "oh well, just send it back."
Very similar thing happened to me.

Sent mine inside the actual Playstation box with all the packaging, wrapped that box in bubble wrap and put it inside a shipping box. It was rejected as 'damaged' and when I got it back the other day and the corner of the system was completely smashed in, so bad that the the metal frame itself was torn and bent.

Funny thing is the Playstation box itself was totally intact with no damage at all, so the only explanation is they took it out of the box and either accidentally dropped it or intentionally smashed it in. After seeing your pic I'm inclined to think think it was indeed done on purpose so they could reject the system.

Man it's getting hardy boys up in here. We need a man on the inside, a P.I. guy, someone like Mike from Breaking Bad.

cEjDCMD.jpg

aB9POwY.jpg

UzxtpM5.jpg
Mine came back with damage as well. You may just want to see if you can find a GS that will accept it after a refurb fee.

Man they aint shit for that. I just sent in a MGS bundle that was in perfect shape not a nam scratch minus the box if they reject my console and send it back fuck ed up I'm gonna bust somebody mother fuck ing head to the mother fuck ing white meat.

Hey coop, thanks for posting this again. It surprisingly came with everything but the slip cover and in near mint condition. The hovercraft and the medallions are still sealed. The steelbook is scratch and dent free as is the storage box. The box was slathered all over with stickers and very telling stickers of where this thing has been (Fedex, NorAm, and AWD). I haven't tested the codes yet but I am assuming they are used given it was a trade in.

Interestingly enough it was an AWD flip trade in. Their is a fedex sticker dated 1/15/14 for NorAm still on the box. Then their are 2 NorAm stickers on it that are addressed to AW. Took a while for this flip to show up on AWD. To whoever flipped it, thanks for leaving everything intact! :D

Still available if anyone is interested albeit for (A) $53.32 (G) $57.77 (LN) $66.65

I wonder if you take pictures/video of you sending it off to Amazon to cover yourselves what Amazon would do if they did this again?
Unnecessary. Either they believe you or they don't. Unless you have half hour continuous take video of you packing it up and then giving it to the ups guy, what's the difference? At any stage you can swap it out for a brick.

Unnecessary. Either they believe you or they don't. Unless you have half hour continuous take video of you packing it up and then giving it to the ups guy, what's the difference? At any stage you can swap it out for a brick.
actually I left a box unsealed once before I got to post office and had the post master at my local post office see inside and examine it that way if anything came up with receiving a different item back the postmaster said they would give me a notorize letter backing my claim up. thankfully never came to that yet

Holy crap about that PS3, call CS and refuse to get off the line till it is resolved. Seeing those pictures was mortifying.

A couple PS3 60gb for $169.57 A (sorry no link, on mobile) A bit pricey, but I jumped on the LN for $211.97. With my experience with Amazon, I am hoping it is perfect. If not, they have good CS. Missed the epic deal earlier and would like a backup. Fingers crossed.
Tempted to jump on one, but the scared it will come messed up, anyone have thoughts on this? I've only ordered a handful of ties from Warehouse deals so I'm iffy on it.

cEjDCMD.jpg

aB9POwY.jpg

UzxtpM5.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL4xRwl1f3A

cEjDCMD.jpg

aB9POwY.jpg

UzxtpM5.jpg
Is it possible they accidentally shipped you back the wrong PS3? Maybe they got in confused with another PS3?

Of course, based on what you said I honestly believe it was dropped on the ground.

wow can't believe someone would drop that poor ps3 like that then send it back.  jerks. glad to see amazon is paying to fire people

That's crazy but I've gotten more than a couple CEs back that were completely destroyed. For the first time I got back a regular game where the disc came back cracked.

Glossy surfaces are pretty easy to scratch. I'm really gentle w/ my Wii U and PS4, yet both of them are scratched. =/
Same here. I cleaned out my entertainment system and wiped my ps4 and xbox one down and I noticed that both of them were scratched up..but when you have young children that don't realize how much this stuff costs..its bound to happen.

I got burned on a couple PS3 games I bought on AWD because I didn't get around to playing the games for a few months. So always try the game out for at least a few scenes or checkpoints because there is no real quality control. That being said the vast majority have been fine.

Tempted to jump on one, but the scared it will come messed up, anyone have thoughts on this? I've only ordered a handful of ties from Warehouse deals so I'm iffy on it.
Way too pricey for a fat. WIth a fat ps3, you have to be willing to open it up and repaste the console. If you're not willing to do that, then just opt for a slim / super slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back