Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I have heard about E3 so far has been the games schedule lineup

Nintendo Games Lineup

• Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)
  • Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2 (3DS)
  • Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
  • Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
  • Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate (3DS)
  • Pokken Fighters (Wii U)
  • Sonic Boom (3DS/Wii U)
  • Super Smash Bros. U (Wii U)
  • Super Smash Bros 3D (3DS)
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Shard of Nightmare (Wii U)
  • Xenogears: Origins (Wii U)
Sony Lineup

• Alien: Isolation (PS3/PS4)
  • Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)
  • Destiny (PS4)
  • Dissgaea (Vita)
  • DriveClub (PS4)
  • EverQuest Next (PS4)
  • Hatsune Miku – Project DIVA – F 2nd (Vita)
  • Lords of the Fallen (PS4)
  • Natural Doctrine (Vita)
  • Planetside 2 (Ps4)
  • The Order: 1886 (PS4)
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3)
  • Watch_Dogs (PS4)
Microsoft Lineup

• Dragon Age: Inquisition (Xbox One)
  • EA Sports UFC (Xbox One)
  • Fable Legends (Xbox One)
  • FIFA 15 (Xbox 360/One)
  • Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)
  • Killer instinct (Xbox One)
  • Madden 15 (Xbox One)
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One)
  • NHL 15 (Xbox 360/One)
  • Project Spark (Xbox One)
  • Sunset Overdrive (Xbox One)
  • Quantum Break (Xbox One)
AypYJZb.jpg
Is this really legit? Looks pretty disappointing (in terms of surprises).

i question the legitimacy as well, the text is way too blurry and by the time e3 happens watchdogs will be out and titanfall's dlc will be as well, so why would microsoft and sony be using part of their presentations?

The CAG paradox

Lurk for games you want, hit buy button once they hit your price point, cancel 2 minutes later because you don't have time to play games, the reason you don't have time to play games is because you are constantly lurking for games you might want

anybody experience this?

The CAG paradox

Lurk for games you want, hit buy button once they hit your price point, cancel 2 minutes later because you don't have time to play games, the reason you don't have time to play games is because you are constantly lurking for games you might want

anybody experience this?
agree lol I probably spend more time hunting for game deals then actually play them. But my cap is usually $5 lol

hastings is getting faster I ordered a game sunday and it arrived this afternoon and surprising it was new and yes I opened it to make sure since I know they reseal games to. lol Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 DS for $11 ship cant beat that

hastings is getting faster I ordered a game sunday and it arrived this afternoon and surprising it was new and yes I opened it to make sure since I know they reseal games to. lol Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 DS for $11 ship cant beat that
Is their resealing like how AWD does? Or is it harder to tell? And if so, how do you tell ?

Is their reselling like how AWD does? Or is it harder to tell? And if so, how do you tell ?
I mean the folds looked right but I usually always open games when I order from certain places right when they get delivered and open up to make sure. I mean all the papers and inserts were there in perfect condition and game looked untouched to and to me that enough. I got a backlog so wont get to it awhile but just opened it now to double check it.

The CAG paradox

anybody experience this?

Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Spartan Assault... what else in that picture's already out? :rofl:

I mean the folds looked right but I usually always open games when I order from certain places right when they get delivered and open up to make sure. I mean all the papers and inserts were there in perfect condition and game looked untouched to and to me that enough. I got a backlog so wont get to it awhile but just opened it now to double check it.
Ah, ok thanks

I was curious because I ordered a game from them for the first time yesterday and it will be here tomorrow and was trying to figure out what I needed to look for.

Nice catch. $20 isn't that much of a drop though. Hopefully Borderlands 2 bundles are that price when it happens.
it isn't that much I just wish the vita was a lot cheaper I been wanting one awhile but with knowing im go through a lot of memory the fixed price of having to use sony official memory cards at there outrageous prices. I mean when the cost of a memory card is half or almost half the cost the system I just cant bite. plus the barren vita sections in stores anymore

I think we need a retrospective of the terrible pressers and rumors of E3s that have passed. Here's a great one to kick us off:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6OCnvvkSLM[/youtube]

To tell you the truth, I like the cringe moments of E3 more than the new game announcements.

Ranch Wings, whenever you post a video I am always wonderfully shocked and amazed. What in the mother fuck did I just witness? Are all Konami employees on drugs?

I've watched pretty much every E3 press conference going back to 05 or 06. That was by far more cringe-worthy than any I can remember.

I watch for the cringe moments sometimes as well.

The only thing I'm hoping for this E3 is that they don't boast any Next-Gen tech that has never before seen in any games. (Call of Duty: Ghosts Fish AI) or Sunset Overdrive where they're labeling it as "Next-Gen Respawning" where the only difference is coming up in a Sarcophagus from the ground, or dropping down from a UFO's tractor beam. Even then Borderlands and Bioshock had respawn systems like that but just not as similar. Here's hoping they actually do something that's actually next-gen and original which is doubtful.  :wall:

The only thing I'm hoping for this E3 is that they don't boast any Next-Gen tech that has never before seen in any games. (Call of Duty: Ghosts Fish AI) or Sunset Overdrive where they're labeling it as "Next-Gen Respawning" where the only difference is coming up in a Sarcophagus from the ground, or dropping down from a UFO's tractor beam. Even then Borderlands and Bioshock had respawn systems like that but just not as similar. Here's hoping they actually do something that's actually next-gen and original which is doubtful. :wall:
Like playing games with your mind? Ooh.

No, really. Microsoft, RTS with Kinect. Duh.

I think we need a retrospective of the terrible pressers and rumors of E3s that have passed. Here's a great one to kick us off:

To tell you the truth, I like the cringe moments of E3 more than the new game announcements.
Here's the one I was trying to think of. It set gamer girls back a few years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsTimrYTIQ

Here's a compilation of that year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QflHRLW0Tz8

I don't mean to shit on Microsoft. I really really really enjoy the 360 and X1. These are just the cringe moments I remember.

So much cringe in one thread. Do I smell spin-off cringe thread?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfzThMe7bBM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecffZBdhAUU[/youtube]

So much cringe in one thread. Do I smell spin-off cringe thread?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfzThMe7bBM[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecffZBdhAUU[/youtube]
I completely blocked those out. I must have only watched the beginning of the Jamie Kennedy press conference because that's the only part I remember. I must have shut it off fast.

Btw, wtf is a Tom calancey?

Tom Clancy is probably rolling over in his grave.

You guys I absolutely have no idea what to waste my credit on.

Any recommendations? I have a fair amount of the first party titles.

I have a 3DS, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One.

I have been thinking about going to best buy and buying trials, getting the season pass & trading the game back in, I would obtain everything for about 30 dollars but I don't like that its going to be the digital version.

Neither do I want to spend cash.

Better to spend it on a Nissan at that point.

I have been thinking about going to best buy and buying trials, getting the season pass & trading the game back in, I would obtain everything for about 30 dollars but I don't like that its going to be the digital version.

Well it's worth it. Well at least the base game, we'll see if the season pass is worth it. At the same time I would be perfectly happy if I had paid $40 just for the base game.

Better to spend it on a Nissan at that point.

Well it's worth it. Well at least the base game, we'll see if the season pass is worth it. At the same time I would be perfectly happy if I had paid $40 just for the base game.
There is a 25% bonus going on so, they are giving $28, so you might get back 30, lol.

It just got better.

I might bite, but I really want a physical version. Its worth it just to keep the pass to.

Do what I did. Buy Trials Fusion for the season pass and trade it back in. Then got to a GS that has it used and buy it with bday coupon for $12.60. Works best if you have GCU. Paid $34.64 trade it in for $25.30 then bought GS copy for $12.16. Around $22 for both

Edit- you'll get more now, since it went up. Good find

Do they not sell the digital game on the xbox 1 for $20?

Or is it only in the xbox one market place?
Have to buy Xbone stuff through the Xbone still. Still not seeing the BBY trade bonus but oh well I'm banned there anyway so only base values help me.

And why aren't you my XBL friend? :boxing:

Do what I did. Buy Trials Fusion for the season pass and trade it back in. Then got to a GS that has it used and buy it with bday coupon for $12.60. Works best if you have GCU. Paid $34.64 trade it in for $25.30 then bought GS copy for $12.16. Around $22 for both
I would have done that, but my gamestop doesn't have it. I had that in mind though.

Basically here you pay $35 for the Trials Game.

Take the season pass.

Trade it back in for Best Buy for sure $28 or it might be 30$ with GCU.

and you get it for 25 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back