Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how thorough AWD is with their evaluations?
They are hit or miss as can be attested by fellow members and the Amazon trade in thread. I would stay clear of anything rated in acceptable condition that is an older release (console or game) just as a precaution.

Tried to pick up the gold headset but looks like it's a phantom listing. Poop. Oh well not in a rush for the headset since I have a wired one but the wires got me all tangeled.
They pop up frequently so you should be able to score one soon enough within that price range up to $71.xx.

Yeah, I'm not too bummed out on missing those. I just would hate to get a set without the dongle though. I can only be refreshing amazon/cag at work so many times.

I have the tendency to misuse the word "though".

Oh cool, just like mine. Did yours come complete?

I remember watching that show when I was a young lad lol I can't believe they made a game out of this show. Was this released stateside?
I tried to find it stateside when it came out and couldn't

My cousin found it in Mexico for me, haven't asked him to buy it for me because wasn't 100% sure it would work on my system here (I mean it should right?)

They are hit or miss as can be attested by fellow members and the Amazon trade in thread. I would stay clear of anything rated in acceptable condition that is an older release (console or game) just as a precaution.
I don't know what you're talking about, everything I get from AWD is perfect and exactly as expected.

including a fully playable game?
Always, and it's always been the right item. That's why I have two Wii U Pro controllers, a 64 GB Vita card, and all those other neat things from AWD.

On the topic of things I'm not disappointed in, I ordered one of the Maglites last week when they were on sale for $19 and wow. Way bigger, heavier, and insanely brighter than I expected. Got it in nice shiny red so it wouldn't show after I busted skulls with it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000IXBUCQ/ref=twister_B000SD20AC

I don't know what you're talking about, everything I get from AWD is perfect and exactly as expected.
Yellow font bro and since you didn't, all I have to say is certain someone involving a trade-in for Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition. I won't get into details as Matrix might get ideas. To the rest, stay clear of any ps3 Bioshock Infinite Songbird Editions in acceptable condition no matter how good the price is. You know what I am saying! :p

I tried to find it stateside when it came out and couldn't

My cousin found it in Mexico for me, haven't asked him to buy it for me because wasn't 100% sure it would work on my system here (I mean it should right?)
Stateside it was released on psn and 360 digitally on February 21, 2014. Other than that it is available out of state physically. Looks like a whimsical romp.

Looks like I missed a few deals today. Bad tornadoes today in my area so I was taking shelter most of the day. Did a lot of damage. They actually put a curfew out tonight..never even heard of that or knew they did that.

Looks like I missed a few deals today. Bad tornadoes today in my area so I was taking shelter most of the day. Did a lot of damage. They actually put a curfew out tonight..never even heard of that or knew they did that.
Mobile hotspot and laptop/tablet, for all your browsing AWD during a natural disaster.

Are you and your family ok, and hopefully no one got hurt?

Experienced a few bad tornado scares and to protect families and their belongings from looters we had a curfew issued as well along with police standing guard few blocks apart to keep an eye on the disaster area. An eerie martial law like experience to say the least.

There's a couple but it's very rare. Persona 4 Arena is the most notable title I believe.
Where the reason for that was 'sales' Atlus didn't want one region to get more sales over the other one. http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/06/atlus-explains-persona-4-arenas-region-lock-expresses-surprise/ I always welcome when a console or handheld is region free. Is there any reason why Nintendo still locks their stuff? Or is it just the same reason for Persona 4 Arena 'Sales'?

What the cheapest donkey kong country return on the original wii been? Just curious since I picked up a used complete copy today and trying to compare the price

Uh huh.

And yeah we are okay, thanks for asking DS2U. I came home when it got bad. Wife had our bulldog and cat in the closet so I took my iPad in there, we played monopoly until it passed. Still most are without power. Comcast is STILL down.
Mississippi?
Holy cow! Those tornado's did some serious damage in the area including other states. Glad you and your family is ok.

A game that's published by a company named "Slang Publishing". That companies name just makes me look at a different way. Looks like it might be a fun game though, but I can't say I've ever heard of the show.
Lol, I was looking at that too. Eh, no telling as far as the game goes but from what I learned it is certainly a budget title and not really $39.99 tag worthy on 360 games on demand or psn price. Certainly might be a fun romp at a cheap price but when you have something like lbp karting / Mario Kart (s) and various other games for cheaper it makes this one hard to pick up.

What the cheapest donkey kong country return on the original wii been? Just curious since I picked up a used complete copy today and trying to compare the price
$16.xx.

Mexican shit lol
I've seen so many Mexican Soap Opera's on TV. Where the only words I know are Si, Gracias, No Bueno, Lavatae Las Mano's and some other little words. Whenever I accidentally change the channel, and it takes me to a Spanish Paid Programming or Soap Opera I always say 'Si'. So I'm basically agreeing with everything that's being said, even though I don't know what's being said.

For some reason people like recording everything off their TV. Regardless of the background noise covering up what's being said but this happens to be one of my favorite Jokes from American Dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX6ySVOXctQ

Lol, I was looking at that too. Eh, no telling as far as the game goes but from what I learned it is certainly a budget title and not really $39.99 tag worthy on 360 games on demand or psn price. Certainly might be a fun romp at a cheap price but when you have something like lbp karting / Mario Kart (s) and various other games for cheaper it makes this one hard to pick up.
I'd definitely agree with Mario Kart. I remember all the fun times I had playing that with my family on the GameCube. That El Chavo game however, reminds me of that Looney Tune's racing game or those other licensed games that use Nickelodeon characters or classic Cartoon Network characters. As you said which can be a fun romp but we all know Mario Kart has more depth put into it.

I've seen so many Mexican Soap Opera's on TV. Where the only words I know is Si, Gracias, No Bueno, Lavatae Las Mano's and some other little words. Whenever I accidentally change the channel, and it takes me to a Spanish Paid Programming or Soap Opera I always say 'Si'. So I'm basically agreeing with everything that's being said, even though I don't know what's being said.

For some reason people like recording everything off their TV. Regardless of the background noise covering up what's being said but this happens to be one of my favorite Jokes from American Dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX6ySVOXctQ
Nothing tops this. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fP4emqw7O4&safe=active[/youtube]

Is there any reason why Nintendo still locks their stuff?
At least for handhelds that's an entirely new thing with the 3DS, all the Gameboys were region free as was the DS. Their reason for the switch was similar in that they wanted to maintain sales numbers in each region. I can kind of understand that since lots of major games on the DS in Japan had full English text and could be imported months ahead of the NA release for a few dollars extra. The new iteration of the system was also super easy to import. At the same time it's a pretty specious argument because the DS never hurt for sales in software or hardware. I would suspect that it was as much because of the rampant piracy that plagued the DS and hoping it might do something to curb it as weird decisions like that with both the 3DS and Vita seem to have been made for that reason.

Of course it's a real shame because even if you're not an importer it's incredibly unfriendly to the consumer. A lot of titles are seeing several month delays between the NA and EU versions on top of the delay of them leaving Japan. Then you have things like Rune Factory 4 that was scheduled for EU several months after the NA release only to see it completely canceled with no one for those people to even play the game without importing the game and a matching system. So even though I'm not the type to import a game it's still quite a shame.

What ever happened with those non-dinger PS4s? One's up now, but a bunch of people got them last week... the one's that blatantly said "has been fully tested"

Did they work? 

At least for handhelds that's an entirely new thing with the 3DS, all the Gameboys were region free as was the DS. Their reason for the switch was similar in that they wanted to maintain sales numbers in each region. I can kind of understand that since lots of major games on the DS in Japan had full English text and could be imported months ahead of the NA release for a few dollars extra. The new iteration of the system was also super easy to import. At the same time it's a pretty specious argument because the DS never hurt for sales in software or hardware. I would suspect that it was as much because of the rampant piracy that plagued the DS and hoping it might do something to curb it as weird decisions like that with both the 3DS and Vita seem to have been made for that reason.

Of course it's a real shame because even if you're not an importer it's incredibly unfriendly to the consumer. A lot of titles are seeing several month delays between the NA and EU versions on top of the delay of them leaving Japan. Then you have things like Rune Factory 4 that was scheduled for EU several months after the NA release only to see it completely canceled with no one for those people to even play the game without importing the game and a matching system. So even though I'm not the type to import a game it's still quite a shame.
That does make some sense but I still find it weird for those regions who don't exactly get the best 'support' gamewise. Like that Rune Factory 4 problem could have been rectified if the system was region free. I guess Nintendo just wants a person's money so if you're living in Europe you'd need a 3DS from the region that's getting the game and that region's system as well. The Wii U also happens to be region locked. Which again isn't so great for those regions that aren't exactly supported in releases for video games. I've heard that Atlus is not a huge fan or doesn't release many a game in that region among many others. Where being region free could fix that issue but I digress I guess it all counts on the sales.

Couldn't Nintendo do like Persona 4: Arena and make that specific game region locked so it doesn't make one region gain more sales over the other? I guess it sounds like a lot more work but it does seem like an idea. I can't say I agree with it 100% but I can see how it's a good thing in some cases. I knew they didn't region lock their old systems but it seems like they're doing it far more now. Then you also have Nintendo who thinks every area in the world can take advatange of 'Local Multiplayer' so they do that instead of online Wi-Fi multiplayer. Which doesn't really help in my area.

They could but it's Nintendo.  It's just unfortunate they went that direction and isn't good for anyone but Nintendo and the publishers.  Not even good for them in some situations because there were a few times where a DS game got brought here only because of the high amount of imports and word of mouth it was getting and they wound up with a few sleeper hits that way.

The lesson should even have been learned from Bravely Default where it took a massive campaign to even get Nintendo thinking about publishing it outside Japan after Squenix declined.  Last I checked that was a pretty big hit and wasn't one of those games that was a secret if you read anything about 3DS games.  I'm sure it's something that could be updated in the firmware by Nintendo when people that have been messing with it have managed to disable it but know they never will.

Uh huh.

And yeah we are okay, thanks for asking DS2U. I came home when it got bad. Wife had our bulldog and cat in the closet so I took my iPad in there, we played monopoly until it passed. Still most are without power. Comcast is STILL down.
Happy to hear you guys are alright. Are you sure it's the tornado causing Comcast to be down? Their service just seems to crap out every now and then here too.

What ever happened with those non-dinger PS4s? One's up now, but a bunch of people got them last week... the one's that blatantly said "has been fully tested"

Did they work?
The one I got last week that said that seems to be fine. Still haven't got to try a disk with it. My son was born late Saturday night Sunday morning. So haven't been home.

They could but it's Nintendo. It's just unfortunate they went that direction and isn't good for anyone but Nintendo and the publishers. Not even good for them in some situations because there were a few times where a DS game got brought here only because of the high amount of imports and word of mouth it was getting and they wound up with a few sleeper hits that way.
Another thing I don't understand is only putting 'Local Multiplayer' in your game. I'm mainly talking about the 3DS release for the most recent Monster Hunter game. I know that it works really well in Japan, but for some of us we aren't living in Japan. Not every country around the world or city for that matter is as populated as Japan. The only person I know besides my cousins who have a 2DS/3DS is my Brother. I guess I'll just never understand the business decisions these companies make.

The PS Vita also has Hot Shot's Golf: Invitational where it also only has Ad-Hoc but it's still hampered and hindered by the same things. I still like my PS Vita though, for obvious reasons which is mainly being region free and just because it had more games in the long-run that interested me. I guess all of these decisions are a double edged sword in some cases.

Another thing I don't understand is only putting 'Local Multiplayer' in your game. I'm mainly talking about the 3DS release for the most recent Monster Hunter game. I know that it works really well in Japan, but for some of us we aren't living in Japan. Not every country around the world or city for that matter is as populated as Japan. The only person I know besides my cousins who have a 2DS/3DS is my Brother. I guess I'll just never understand the business decisions these companies make.

The PS Vita also has Hot Shot's Golf: Invitational where it also only has Ad-Hoc but it's still hampered and hindered by the same things. I still like my PS Vita though, for obvious reasons which is mainly being region free and just because it had more games in the long-run that interested me. I guess all of these decisions are a double edged sword in some cases.
Well I think that was mainly because the WiiU version was supposed to be the lead version and it was meant to encourage people to group up in the living room and go hunting. Didn't really work out with the WiiU being the WiiU. M4HU is supposed to have online play at least since there's no WiiU version this time.

Also not sure what you're talking about with HSG Vita, it's got online MP.

Well I think that was mainly because the WiiU version was supposed to be the lead version and it was meant to encourage people to group up in the living room and go hunting. Didn't really work out with the WiiU being the WiiU. M4HU is supposed to have online play at least since there's no WiiU version this time.

Also not sure what you're talking about with HSG Vita, it's got online MP.
Which is nice if you have a Wii U or know someone that has it. My Brother only has the 3DS version on his 2DS, which for someone who only has that copy it'd be nice to still have Wi-Fi online multiplayer. I plan on getting a Wii U among the other consoles at the right price and when they get games I'm interested in. I'm mainly interested in JRPG's which all of these new consoles don't really have in quantity yet.

Hmm, I guess it does. Maybe it's a game that no one either plays anymore or doesn't want to play with me. I know that the PS Vita version also had Ad-Hoc multiplayer. Which again falls under previous reasons but it's good to know it has online if I can ever find someone to play with. (Had to check my PS Vita case of the game, I'd also have to say I hate Online Passes.)

Did they work?
Got mine today. Wasn't a dinger. Was in perfect condition however included everything except the mic. Ive runned bluray lotr trilogy since I got it & now quickly grabbed mgs5 which im playing now.

Stateside it was released on psn and 360 digitally on February 21, 2014. Other than that it is available out of state physically. Looks like a whimsical romp.
Thanks

Figures, I wouldn't know that.

I don't do digital, prefer physical.

Guess I'll tell my cousin to buy it for me, hopefully it works

Which is nice if you have a Wii U or know someone that has it. My Brother only has the 3DS version on his 2DS, which for someone who only has that copy it'd be nice to still have Wi-Fi online multiplayer. I plan on getting a Wii U among the other consoles at the right price and when they get games I'm interested in. I'm mainly interested in JRPG's which all of these new consoles don't really have in quantity yet.
It's a shame because the idea is really neat but it's not 10 years ago when you would go to your buddies house that had a GC to play Smash all night.

Happy to hear you guys are alright. Are you sure it's the tornado causing Comcast to be down? Their service just seems to crap out every now and then here too.
If it is, then it's a big coincidence. I can't get cable or internet. I pickup a wifi signal but nothing works. The tornado went by their headquarters here so it's possible it messed with a few things. Also power lines are down, and like I said a lot are without power so it's possible that had something to do with it.

Not sure though. I've had a few spotty internet times but never bad cable.

A bit off topic (Then again what isn't in this thread?) 

Has anyone tried that new Doritos JACKED? I just had the blue test flavor #2653 which was quite disgusting. Which is a shame since I've always liked the occasional bag of Nacho Cheese, Cool Ranch or Taco Flavor. This specific bag of Doritos as my Brother put it "Tastes like Spicy Apples" which I can't necessarily disagree with. At least I didn't have an allergy reaction with it like I did with Cheetos that turned your tongue green. 

Pretty funny seeing this when almost everything else increased in price. I hope it comes with the map. Bought it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back