Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
DARN IT, that was $10 more expensive not 10 minutes ago! :bomb:
Well we can hope that in another 10 minutes everything else will be $10 cheaper. If only.

if you collecting let see you beat this guy video game collection lol http://kotaku.com/hes-got-the-largest-video-game-collection-in-the-world-1489237274
I think you beat that guy just by not being that guy.

Since Amazon is selling them at $19.99 new (BB PM), it was a matter of time that the used one dropped in price.

The way things are lately I expected it to go up.

I swear Amazon still had that at $29.99 or $39.99 10 minutes ago, too...I just didn't expect it to change so suddenly like that. :wall:
Yeah, they also have the regular price at $29.99 now. Wonder if the BBY price is going to stay there because it's not marked on the item like a sale. GS has it for $29.99 now as well so looks like a new MSRP.

called it on tos.  that's been the pattern for hd collections of already over printed games.  Didn't help it was a lazy port either and has quite a few qna errors that and the digital sale from golden week.

called it on tos. that's been the pattern for hd collections of already over printed games. Didn't help it was a lazy port either and has quite a few qna errors that and the digital sale from golden week.
Two months is still pretty quick, especially if BBY is going to have it for $20 permanently.

Is this thread going to get super weird again tonight?
it just might, u guys play Outlast? That new dlc is so sick and twisted, my god.

262296-outhead.jpg

lol, do you people ever sleep?
Dymaxion cycle (Aka awd cycle lol ) is said to be the most difficult as it can only be successfully used by certain people. The cycle consists of 4 x 30 minute sleeps throughout the day which totals only 2 hours of sleep. Some have adjusted the cycle to reflect a pattern of one 1.5 hour sleep with 2 x 30 minute naps and one 20 minute nap

While she doesn't go around with her cleavage out all the time I still prefer Damaris because she's so freaking weird and personality and all that.

haystack.jpg
She's great and all, but why doesn't she shoot video segments in the ocean wearing a white shirt? It's one of the many important facets of cooking shows these days.

giada-de-laurentiis-today-show-barbados-LB.jpg

yea I guess that true I think esrb ratings are stupid though cause each individual person should be able to decide what appropriate for them or not. But at least here it isn't as strick as Europe specifically Germany. When my sister was living over there a little bit she told me that games there can not show red blood at all, and some stores aren't even allowed to sell certain rated video games until after a certain time at night and I guess over there if you order a certain rated video game online for delivery who ever answers the door has to sign and show ID it not only the same person who ordered it but if the person is old enough. And if the person who ordered it isn't old enough after checking ID that the delivery person is required to refuse delivery to the person and return the game to the shipping company.

I really don't care that much about the ESRB ratings as much as I do censorship. I mean, I still can't understand why Military Cadet-In and Dimensional Officer were removed from Bravely Default. They weren't even as revealing as Bravo Bikini or Bravo Bunny. Even then Bravo Bikini got itself some changes to make it "appropriate" while I don't see how they couldn't do it to the rest. Oh well. (I can see how some things might not work in regions, but censorship in the majority of cases I don't agree with) Even when the stuff that got censored in South Park: Stick Of Truth at least in the abortion/anal probe scenes weren't as bad as people made it out to be. My only problem with it was the gameplay of it "Press this button consecutively to win!"

I do also wish that Parent's would actually 'parent' their children instead of using games like GTA and CoD to babysit their kids. You can already check out if the game's content is appropriate for you though via the ESRB sites or YouTube videos. Speaking of South Park I remember on YouTube when a commentator said "I'm 18 years of age, I'm old enough to see the content". That may be true but most of the time it just doesn't work in that region, other times like with Bravely Default it's the "think of the kids" mentality.

I've yet to see a kid who would want to play a JRPG/RPG like it over a game like Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto. Things do get rated for a reason and I'm pretty sure Parent's still don't send their kids to 'R' rated movies so why should they do it for 'M' rated games. The way I see it though, it's fine as long as they know the difference between fiction and reality and actually know what's happening/understands what's in the game stays in the game. Without the rating system though, you wouldn't have a general idea of the content. So without it you'd get a buttload of crazy parents complaining that it's somebody else's fault. (That is if those parents actually read the ratings.)

Off-Topic /rant :wall:

GREAT, now Amazon's price for ToSC is back up to $29.99. :headache:

Maybe I should trade in my GS copy (...to GS :razz:) anyway since it will likely be $19.99--and therefore cheaper through AWD--again in the future. :whistle2:k

Hi:

Today, I received my (G) Tomb Raider - Steelbook Edition is New and sealed, but my (LN) Gears Of War Collector Edition has many dents, and missing 1 disc.

grabbed a (G) Metal Gear :ps4: $16.08
You know, I had a lot of fun with that title. Don't let the naysayers get you down. There's plenty to do and it got me very excited for the next real MGS installment. After trading it to GS, it ended up being a $2 rental for 10-15 hours of fun. Hope you enjoy it.

inFAMOUS: Second Son Limited Edition (PlayStation 4), $44.32
Used - Like New, Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

*link*
Thanks for the heads up. Just snagged one for $40.91 (and that included tax!). It should arrive on Monday with the PS4 I got from Cowboom for $320. So stoked for Monday!

Received G $4.XX Scribblenauts and G $19.XX New Super Mario Bros 2 today. Scribblenauts came in good condition but it's missing the cover art, and NSMB2 came complete and even had the Club Nintendo code unused. Pretty happy.

Another AWD success story. So far, anyway. My (G) copy of :ps3: Nier arrived. Case is in perfect condition. Artwork is still there. Inserts are still there, too. No cracks, dents or dings. Disc looks completely scratch-free.

I'll pop it in ASAP to confirm it's working. But to me, this game looks like it could have only just come from its original shrink wrap.

Just got Hakuoki Collectors Edition for the 3DS ($30) for my girl and Infamous SS (Limited Edition) ($41) for me. 

Anyone played Hakuoki? It will be her first video game collectors edition. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back