Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oof, you're really making me regret the one I bought earlier today for ~$40 more. :???:

Plus Amazon won't let me cancel it because it's "Preparing for Shipment" despite it not arriving until Wednesday. :headache:

EDIT: Scratch that, it's shipped already. :wall: I think I'll just let it sit at UPS until it automatically gets sent back to Amazon for a full refund.
Why don't you use some of your target credit to pick up a vita slim? :p

Because then I'd be paying full price+tax. ;)
lol don't blame you for that response. I have so much credit everyplace but I won't just spend it cause I have it cause it still the same as cash so I wait for sales like some would say I got mario kart 8 for $30....after a $30 reward certificate when either way they still payed regular price.

Don't want to be paying for two subscriptions. Is it worth it? Mainly an xbox fan boy, I have to admit.
Just for the Vita? Eh, not really. If you have a PS3 or PS4 as well and don't have it then you're doing something seriously wrong. Where it's most valuable with the Vita is in getting the best sale prices for PSN sales.

Don't want to be paying for two subscriptions. Is it worth it? Mainly an xbox fan boy, I have to admit.
It depends who you ask. My vote is an outstanding yes.

Pros:

Access to about 9 games at this moment(Games are active only while membership is active)

Better if you have a PS3 or PS4(Moar games)

Longer you keep membership the more games you can access. (I had about 6 games available from previous months right when I got my vita)

Get a pretty good variety of games available (pro/con)

Extra PSN discounts.

I have more games available than I can honestly play

Cons.

You should get an 8gb or larger memory card (preferably 32gb)

Have often received Indie or PSP games for Vita

Get a pretty good variety of games available (pro/con)

Games are active only while membership is active

Lol my post was troll-like. Games not mentioned include

Gravity Rush

Hot Shots Golf World Invitational

Killzone Mercenary

Virtue's Last Reward (Better if you've tried 999 first)

Thanks for the opinions, I guess I will but a membership soon as well, 

I just don't like that you have to keep paying for it to keep everything.

I would rather get them physically :/

Hot Shots Golf World Invitational was given free with PS Plus?

Got my $300 "like-new" PS4 from earlier this week.  Little bit of scratching and scuffing on top and bottom, and missing the controller charging cable.

Amazon offered a generous 40% refund for the missing cable.   :shock:

So...$180 PS4 get!

Got my $300 "like-new" PS4 from earlier this week. Little bit of scratching and scuffing on top and bottom, and missing the controller charging cable.

Amazon offered a generous 40% refund for the missing cable. :shock:

So...$180 PS4 get!
Sexuallyfrustrated got nothing on you lol.

I don't think so. I just listed a few other games that are pretty good.

I also missed an important con. That free games on your account via the IGC cannot be purchased on PSN while your PS+ sub is active. Ex. Say that you got Soul Sacrifice for free via igc but now it is $2.50 on sale on psn. While PS+ is active you cannot purchase Soul Sacrifice so you can't get the sale price

Like usual, This one was picked up fast.

What should be my first game?

First time having a Vita

Shoot me some games
Gravity Rush - This is one of the most interesting (and certainly among the best) original games for the Vita. And there really aren't many 'oroginal' Vita games. It's been free through PS+, but I'm not sure if it is anymore or not.

Persona 4 Golden - If you've never played the game, then you'll be wanting to play this far superior version. Easily one of the best JRPGs of all time, and it plays/looks great on the Vita--and all the additional content is very, very worthwhile.

Soul Sacrifice - If you enjoy 'hunting' games, then you'll surely like this one. The story is dark and brooding, and the atmosphere is very Dark Souls-esque.

Ys: Memories Of Celceta - If you've played the series then you already know why. If you've not, then you're doing something wrong, and go remedy that.

Muramasa Rebirth - Side scrolling action/platformer with light RPG elements and absolutely gorgeous art. This version makes the Wii original completely obsolete.

Persona 4 Golden - If you've never played the game, then you'll be wanting to play this far superior version. Easily one of the best JRPGs of all time, and it plays/looks great on the Vita--and all the additional content is very, very worthwhile.
I never realized just how much extra content was added in P4G until I looked it up like a week ago. If i ever came across a vita for like $50-$60 I'd probably pick it up just for that game

To echo everyone else's comments-- yes, PS+ is worth it. You get a nice library of games, but the discounts it gets you are equally sweet.

And if you're just starting your Vita collection: P4G, Tearaway, Zero Escape, and SteamWorld Dig are all good starting points. I'm partial of a lot of the PSN classics myself, and it's definitely nice having the ability to see what I missed on the PSP (Trails in the Sky, Jeanne d'Arc).

Got my $300 "like-new" PS4 from earlier this week. Little bit of scratching and scuffing on top and bottom, and missing the controller charging cable.

So...$180 PS4 get!
Sexuallyfrustrated got nothing on you lol.
I see a contest to outfrustrate Sexuallyfrustrated to see who is the most frustrated CAG, sexually.

I love my vita but it is still missing that one key piece of killer software that will propel it to the next level.

a persona 5 vita bundle for $199 will seriously move units

you do realize that on the games with gold starting on the Xbox one which begin next month you will have to have a active Xbox live subscription to be able to play the games the download to right? So with the Xbox one games with gold you don't get to keep the games no more either like you used to on the Xbox 360

So...$180 PS4 get!
wow! If this happens to me I'll have to do the same...did you talk to them through chat?

BTW let's say I the LN PS4 dies on me 2 months after I buy it from Amazon...would I be fucked since you only have 30 days to return?

wow! If this happens to me I'll have to do the same...did you talk to them through chat?

BTW let's say I the LN PS4 dies on me 2 months after I buy it from Amazon...would I be fucked since you only have 30 days to return?
they won't accept a return that long down the road if that what you mean. You would have to go through Sony and hope they will fix it for you through the manufacturer 1 year warranty

I have an OLED but for some reason I want a new slim. Anyone have an unbiased opinion of the LED? I've heard some say it's not bad and others say don't trade at all if you've got the originalzz
I bought a Slim Borderlands bundle as my first Vita and loved the slimness and comfort but he screen felt...not a good as I expected. So I bought a Like New OLED from Amazon Warehouse to compare them and it turned out to be brand new as far as I could tell.

And I haven't touched the Slim since. The screen is that damn important to the Vita experience IMO. Everything else is better I think on the Slim, but I think the OLED blows the LCD screen out of the water. No contest. I actually feel duped by many people on the internet that said it was an awesome screen and not inferior. So duped that now I have to sell my Slim somehow. I don't need 2 Vitas, and the OLED is the superior device for the screen alone.

The OLED immerses me much more in games and now I can't put the machine down.

Can we stop trying to rip off Amazon?
no?
536_900.gif

jk :p

woot snagged a $128 borderlands 2 vita! Description sounds like a dinger too

Lets just hope it comes complete :/

DELIVERY ESTIMATE Wednesday, June 4, 2014 by 8:00pm

Yikes  :bs:

I bought a Slim Borderlands bundle as my first Vita and loved the slimness and comfort but he screen felt...not a good as I expected. So I bought a Like New OLED from Amazon Warehouse to compare them and it turned out to be brand new as far as I could tell.

And I haven't touched the Slim since. The screen is that damn important to the Vita experience IMO. Everything else is better I think on the Slim, but I think the OLED blows the LCD screen out of the water. No contest. I actually feel duped by many people on the internet that said it was an awesome screen and not inferior. So duped that now I have to sell my Slim somehow. I don't need 2 Vitas, and the OLED is the superior device for the screen alone.

The OLED immerses me much more in games and now I can't put the machine down.
I think I would prefer a longer battery life and easier-to-open game cart slot over a screen that depicts more vibrant colors.

:ps4: Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (LN) $29.67
:ps4: Bound by Flame (A) $27.29
:ps4: Call of Duty: Ghosts (G) $25.73 (VG) $27.71 (LN) $29.69
:ps4: Knack (G) $21.88

:ps3: PS3 500GB The Last of Us Bundle (VG) $186.42
:ps3: Diablo III (A) $23.87 (LN) $29.84
:ps3: Just Dance 2014 (LN) $14.84 (LN from NextWorth) $18.41

:wiiu: Wii U Fit Meter (VG) $12.22

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Flame Red (A) $114.12
:3ds: Rune Factory 4 (LN) $29.69
:3ds: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (LN) $24.73 (A from NextWorth) $25.68

:xb1: Dead Rising 3 (LN) $29.69

:360: EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (LN) $41.45
:360: Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $16.33
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (LN) $11.87

NVIDIA SHIELD (LN) $148.49

I think the screen is the most important. I put in a new game after I beat my last one and I haven't had any battery problems because I play at home. I'm always looking at the screen though.

Edit: What is the cheapest the shield has been? I am considering getting one.

I think the screen is the most important. I put in a new game after I beat my last one and I haven't had any battery problems because I play at home. I'm always looking at the screen though.

I saw $128 before (G) I think. However, supposedly the shield 2 showed up in benchmarks powered by the new tegra k1, so that may just be around the corner

I think around 124 or something like that.

I feel the same way. Screen >everything else. My Vita never leaves the house, so battery life doesn't matter. I also rather it be heavy, I don't like my handhelds to be light. Everybody has their different preferences though, which is a good thing. There's something for everyone.

I don't really like handhelds that much prefer consoles but I have played with my brothers 3ds xl and that shit is so cheap feeling and uncomfortable to hold for awhile id rather have Ergonomics>screen>battery life

I feel the same way. Screen >everything else. My Vita never leaves the house, so battery life doesn't matter. I also rather it be heavy, I don't like my handhelds to be light. Everybody has their different preferences though, which is a good thing. There's something for everyone.
OLED > LCD in my opinion and I love my "phat" vita as everything "pops" off the screen; so vibrant and crystal clear. No complaints here. The slim has its benefits in other folks eyes but that screen on the "phat" vita is gorgeous. :drool:

Since we are all offering our Vita thoughts...

Love my OLED screen. Hate the battery life and really hate the rear touch pads.

Overall, I love my little indie/JRPG machine. Just not enough hours in the day to play everything I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back