Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wanting the new PS Slim might want to hold off in case this newly announced European Bundle end up getting a North America Release: Vita Slim, 8Gb memory card, Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale, God of War: Chain of Olympus, Killzone: Liberation

7V924HA.jpg
Say Hello to the THanksgiving 2014 package vita deal

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection Limited Edition (G) $26.06
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 (G) $21.51
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (A) $10.84 (G) $11.74 (LN from NextWorth) $12.04 (LN) $13.55
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (G) $9.87

:vita: PlayStation Vita - Wifi (Non-slim) (A) $149.55 (G) $162.01 (LN) $186.93
:vita: MLB 14: The Show (LN) $29.69
:vita: MLB 12 The Show (LN) $4.55

:wiiu: Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack (G) $29.81 (VG) $32.10 (LN) $34.40
:wiiu: Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut (N) $18.12 (G) $19.90 (VG) $21.43 (LN) $22.96
:wiiu: Call of Duty: Ghosts (G) $16.08
:wiiu: Cabelas: Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts (VG) $13.85

:gc: Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (G) $11.55

:xb1: Need for Speed Rivals (LN) $26.99 (G from NextWorth) $26.99
:xb1: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (LN & G from NextWorth) $26.17 (LN) $26.61
:xb1: Madden NFL 25 (LN from NextWorth) $22.08 (LN) $23.00 (G from NextWorth) $24.42

:360: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (LN) $26.85
:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (G) $15.87 (LN) $18.31
:360: Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition) (A) $16.48 (G) $17.85 (LN) $20.60
:360: Lost Odyssey (G) $13.23

So the people that have MK listed at $5000 and $10,000... are they laundering money, or just idiots?

Oh, and got the shipped notification for my ACIV this evening.  Thanks again DS2U!

So the people that have MK listed at $5000 and $10,000... are they laundering money, or just idiots?

And if anyone wants a phat Vita with basically no use, some accessories, and some extra memory cards for cheap, shoot me a PM.

I realized that I'd rather use the time where I'd play it to read. (shocking, I know)

Oh, and got the shipped notification for my ACIV this evening. Thanks again DS2U!
My guess is laundering money.

They probably aren't big time enough to have a crappy car lot with no customers yet. :lol:

I think if you just got a working copy in any condition you would be happy.

I think that a lot of MK8s on AWD are going to be lacking the CN code though.
Or everyone can wait till like a week before the promo is up and probably buy one cheap since some people got greedy and have like 5+ codes :whee:

Why does Amazon keep using "Smartpost", I never get things in two days with it. -_-
I don't mind so much it being late, I mind more that my postal workers seem to lack common sense and out a box that is half my height and heavy smack in front of my door meaning I'm trapped inside til someone comes and moves it for me. :/. Happened to me again this morning(m y subscribe and save shipment), my husband started laughing that I was trapped inside when he came home.

tell me about it I cant even get rid of the code for $20 from the copy I bought for myself due to flippers
This never struck me as worth flipping at all personally. I'm just glad my copy of Pikmin is retail so I can sell it or I would be stuck with Wii Party U.

lol ha funny but no but eh on the Brightside at least $5 is still more then you got from gamestop for the halo consoles lol
pfft nice... :(

Returned the broken one and Traded the one that worked somewhat in lol, even (A) got me an extra $12 than returning it. So how about $12 eyyy??? :p

I just picked up a LN PS4 for about $296 and change. It won't ship until Monday so I may release it back to the wild....though I am keen to hold onto it so I can exchange it for a new one next week at Gamestop. Any thoughts on this? I wanted to hold out for a cheaper one but this seems like the best course of action.

I don't mind so much it being late, I mind more that my postal workers seem to lack common sense and out a box that is half my height and heavy smack in front of my door meaning I'm trapped inside til someone comes and moves it for me. :/. Happened to me again this morning(m y subscribe and save shipment), my husband started laughing that I was trapped inside when he came home.
Reminds me of those LifeAlert commercials. "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!" except in your case, "Help, I'm stuck inside my house and I can't get out!". That would totally suck if there was a fire. :wall:

it's just odd how far down ghost price has come. cod games almost never drop price like ghost has i guess even activision see how awful and worst ever cod game it is.

Best MMO bug ever.  All my Wildstar characters are naked on the character select screen.

Flipped through a few pages for the first time in a couple days and see a lot of above MSRP prices on readily available things again. :headache:

$60 for that 250GB slim hdd...is that a good price? Or should I just get a cheap laptop hard drive and put in there? I just bought one today and it doesn't have internal memory. Just rocking a good ole 16GB flash drive.

it's just odd how far down ghost price has come. cod games almost never drop price like ghost has i guess even activision see how awful and worst ever cod game it is.

Yeah this one was a big pile of trash. I've been sick of the series for a while but this one was so generic and terrible I couldn't play it for more than a week. BLOPS 2 was great. Hopefully BLOPS 3 doesn't disappoint.

Yeah this one was a big pile of trash. I've been sick of the series for a while but this one was so generic and terrible I couldn't play it for more than a week. BLOPS 2 was great. Hopefully BLOPS 3 doesn't disappoint.
for me it was lack of guns and the spawns (which by the way never have been fixed (just this week i played it to play the news maps seeing i got season pass when it came out. ) right when i spawn into game it put me next to a dude that was getting shot and both of us died :wall: . yes black ops 2 is amazing and still play it.

Ghosts has terrible, terrible spawns. The only good map is the horror movie one (fog?). And it's DLC.
the one you become myers yeah that was pretty good. oh don't get me started with the new map pack with favela dude the map is 100 percent the same nothing changed like they said lol. at least with scrap yard they changed it up a bit same with blops 2 studio. At this point im trading in ghost and throw the season pass down the tubs.

Do you not have a back door to your house or something?

You could leave a note on the door request it be left somewhere if you're expecting a package. They typically will honor your request... but it all depends on the postal carrier. >_<
Ya, my normal mail lady is ok, but her replacements on her days off/vacation are horrible. They seem to lack common sense. I'm home all day cause of my baby so I normally can see when they're coming up the lawn to beat them before they do it, but sometimes I don't, like yesterday --;; I mean it's obvious my screen door opens out why would you put a heavy as heck package right in front of it?!

@eld: But my games!!

Also, it is taking all my willpower to wait til after E3 to start hunting AWD for a vita xP

I haven't touched the standard MP, but Extinction is the best coop mode CoD's had in awhile. I'm having a lot of fun with it and expect I'll keep the game for it until Season Pass is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back