Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
What are opinions like on the ESPN Sports collection its on warehouse deals for 11.60 LN wondering if this game is just awful or what just got a WII U(finally got a Mario Kart 8 Bundle) and Mario Bros U and Luigi U combo and trying to get some opinons on good games to buy to play with the wife (little to no game exp) and her two brothers who are gonna stay with us for two weeks (11 and 5) Thanks in advance guys!
Whoa calm down there. Breathe. Add a period or comma for us.

Not deal related but wasn't sure where to ask this question... I need to replace my xbox 360 power cord (the part that connects the power to the brick) and wasn't sure if I could buy that separately. Looking around, I found this:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Power-Cord-Bulk-Packaging-Pc/dp/B001VNF1QI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1403548684&sr=8-3&keywords=xbox+360+power+cord

I'm not sure if this will work for my Xbox 360 Slim though... Has anyone else had experience with just replacing part of the X360 PSU?

Thanks!

That's not even a 360 cord, that's a PS3/PC cord. Perhaps it's an early model 360 cord, but it certainly won't work on your S model.

Err, let me put it like this - there's no third plug inside the supply box. If you're okay with that...

I'm eyeing a Ipad Mini with Retina display on AWD, Do you guys think 349 is a good price for a dinger?

Also I know apple is releasing a new Ipad mini this fall, do they usually drop the price of the old one or does the retail price stay similar for a while? Thanks in advance

I'm eyeing a Ipad Mini with Retina display on AWD, Do you guys think 349 is a good price for a dinger?

Also I know apple is releasing a new Ipad mini this fall, do they usually drop the price of the old one or does the retail price stay similar for a while? Thanks in advance
Nope. They were $299 new at best buy over the weekend with a .edu address or $349.99 on sale.

Snagged a used but good condition PS4 for $328, that's after shipping and there were no taxes.

Not bad since I already own almost a dozen games through PS+.

I just bought one for my wife from best buy for $350. If I had to guess they'll keep the non-retina around as the discounted one that's there move. With apple products unless it's releasing in the next few weeks if you are ready to buy just get it. There will always be something better on the horizon,it's easier to enjoy what you have.

Been gone the past 10 days relaxing at the beach got back yesterday has it still been dead awd's wise or did I miss anything worthwhile?

Been gone the past 10 days relaxing at the beach got back yesterday has it still been dead awd's wise or did I miss anything worthwhile?
Is Half-Life 3 confirmed yet? No? There's your answer :) It does suck nothing has been on AWD. It looks like it might be dead for a while, at least until prices go down to reasonable range again.

not totally AWD related, but anybody have a good recommendation for CD sleeves?  Saw a 100-pack at Target for $6 but curious if you guys have seen anything better/have recommendations.

People still use CDs? Next you're going to be asking about Laser Disc accessories.
People still buy physical games? :D/ All-Digital is the way of the future! :puke:

Personally, I'd rather have physical over digital unless there's a great sale going on for the digital version.

This is getting really sad now. Come on AWD.

Can somebody help me please? I can't sort anything on AWD. Been like this for like 2 months. 

Can someone go to music and sort Rap & Hip Hop by lowest price and sort blu rays by lowest price and give me the links? 

Can somebody help me please? I can't sort anything on AWD. Been like this for like 2 months.

Can someone go to music and sort Rap & Hip Hop by lowest price and sort blu rays by lowest price and give me the links?
I would, but my sorting hasn't worked either. Thought it was just Amazon hating me, but apparently not. It just hates us all ;-;

CDs have better quality so if you are an audiophile/person with nice headphones you might as well not half ass it and get the higher audio tracks.  Also remember the days when most CDs used to tell a story from the first track to the last track?  There's still a few artists left that do that. 

In before someone mentions buying records for truly the best quality.   :p

Ain't no need to act a fool in public

Because when you ego trip you just lose your luggage

Was reading through my ebay messages and saw this

Thank you for being an eBay seller

Dear ,

We appreciate your business. To thank you for being a part of the eBay community, we have a special offer for you.

List an item through June 24 and we'll send you a $10 eBay Coupon. Sell your item by July 4 and you'll get an additional $10. The Coupon can be used to shop in any category on eBay.com.

Activate your offer and start selling again today.

Activate offer

Already activated? Start selling now.

If you have not already done so, you’ll need to reset your password. Learn m

This promotion is by invitation only and applies to ; not transferrable.

Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting "Activate offer" in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the promotional offer.

What is the offer? Invited sellers ("sellers") who list in the auction-style, auction-style with Buy It Now, or fixed price format are eligible to earn a single eBay Coupon ("Coupon") for up to $20. The value of the Coupon earned will be $10 for listing one or more items during the Promotion Listing Period beginning June 19, 2014, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and ending on June 24, 2014, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds) and an additional $10 if one or more of those items that are listed during the Promotion Listing Period are sold and paid for by 23:59:59 PT on July 4, 2014. The maximum possible Coupon value earning is $20.

An item is defined as listed when it is posted for sale on eBay.com and the listing is maintained until either the item sells or until the end of the listing period is reached. An item is defined as sold when it is paid for in full by a buyer. The eBay Coupon will be awarded within two weeks after July 4, 2014. Users will have until the specified date on the Coupon to redeem it on eBay.com.

See Terms & Conditions for full details.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
Pretty Interesting, $20 for selling anything. I'll throw up a sealed Professor Layton Unwound Future for $10. All I have to sell. Basically $26 for it, sounds good to me. Using that coupon on SSB Wii U when I get it. Check your ebay messages.

Thank you for being an eBay seller

Dear ,

We appreciate your business. To thank you for being a part of the eBay community, we have a special offer for you.

List an item through June 24 and we'll send you a $10 eBay Coupon. Sell your item by July 4 and you'll get an additional $10. The Coupon can be used to shop in any category on eBay.com.

Activate your offer and start selling again today.

Activate offer

Already activated? Start selling now.

If you have not already done so, you’ll need to reset your password. Learn m

This promotion is by invitation only and applies to ; not transferrable.

Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting "Activate offer" in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the promotional offer.

What is the offer? Invited sellers ("sellers") who list in the auction-style, auction-style with Buy It Now, or fixed price format are eligible to earn a single eBay Coupon ("Coupon") for up to $20. The value of the Coupon earned will be $10 for listing one or more items during the Promotion Listing Period beginning June 19, 2014, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and ending on June 24, 2014, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds) and an additional $10 if one or more of those items that are listed during the Promotion Listing Period are sold and paid for by 23:59:59 PT on July 4, 2014. The maximum possible Coupon value earning is $20.

An item is defined as listed when it is posted for sale on eBay.com and the listing is maintained until either the item sells or until the end of the listing period is reached. An item is defined as sold when it is paid for in full by a buyer. The eBay Coupon will be awarded within two weeks after July 4, 2014. Users will have until the specified date on the Coupon to redeem it on eBay.com.

See Terms & Conditions for full details.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
Pretty Interesting, $20 for selling anything. I'll throw up a sealed Professor Layton Unwound Future for $10. All I have to sell. Basically $26 for it, sounds good to me. Using that coupon on SSB Wii U when I get it. Check your ebay messages.
Bleh, nothing in my Messages. :cry:

Thinking about just pulling the trigger on a 360 S and a PS3 S at normal prices. I don't see me going next-gen for quite some time, and it would be nice to have a second of each for my PC area.

NW = NextWorth
DF = DealFisher

:ps4: PlayStation 4 Camera (LN) $49.47

:ps3: Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition (A) $12.61 (G) $13.45

:ps3: Murdered: Soul Suspect (VG) $34.49
:ps3: Enemy Front (VG) $33.63
:ps3: Bound by Flame (VG) $24.94
:ps3: Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (G from NW) $22.59 (G) $23.66

:ps3: BEYOND: Two Souls (LN) $17.99

:ps3: Armored Core: Verdict Day (VG) $15.37
:ps3: Resonance of Fate (G) $15.09 (G from NW) $15.35
:ps3: Folklore (G from NW) $13.37
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (A) $13.28 (G) $14.39 (LN) $16.60

:vita: LEGO The Hobbit (LN) $17.99
:vita: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (LN & G from NW) $15.44

:psp: PSPgo - Piano Black (A) $55.98
:psp: Metal Gear Acid (VG from ExpressMedia) $4.65 (LN) $5.57

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U 32GB Mario & Luigi Deluxe Set (A) $250.24
:wiiu: Mayflash Nintendo GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U (VG ) $12.83 (LN) $13.59

:wiiu: Sonic Lost World (LN) $28.70 (LN from NW) $29.22
:wiiu: The Amazing Spider-Man (LN) $22.13 (LN from NW) $22.15
:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure (LN & G from NW) $20.49 (G) $20.99 (LN) $24.22
:wiiu: Injustice: Gods Among Us (LN) $17.99 (LN, VG, G & A from NW) $19.87

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (G) $144.27
:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (LN & G from NW) $23.97
:3ds: Sonic Generations (LN) $17.19
:3ds: Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever and New Friends (G) $16.02
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (G from NW) $13.77

:ds: Metroid Prime Pinball (G & A from NW) $11.54

:xb1: Titanfall (LN, VG & G from NW) $34.20 (G) $38.60
:xb1: Madden NFL 25 (N from DF) $24.99
:xb1: Zumba Fitness World Party (N from DF) $24.99
:xb1: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (N from DF) $24.99
:xb1: Angry Birds: Star Wars (N from DF) $19.99
:xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts (LN) $17.99 (N from DF) $19.99
:xb1: NBA Live 14 (N from DF) $12.99
:xb1: Fighter Within (N from DF) $11.99

:360: Saints Row 2 Collector's Edition (A) $18.86 (G) $20.43

:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Collector's Edition) (A) $15.07 (G) $16.33 (LN) $18.84

:360: Gears of War: Judgment (A from NW) $14.15

:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron (A) $13.16

:360: BioShock Infinite (VG, G & A from NW) $11.81

:xbox: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (A) $12.01 (G from NW) $13.80

I got that email like last week and forgot about it. Not sure what I can sell on there at the moment or what I would use it on.

Well you need something to do disc-only trades in....that's why I thought of sleeves lol
I have a small box of those yellow Gamestop sleeves from when I was buying 20+ games there at once last year and they just stuck them in the cases like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back