Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition (condition listed can be acceptable, good, very good, like new, or new). Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:

:psp: Sony PSP

:360: Xbox 360

:wii: Wii

:ps3: PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?

On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

August 5th - 12:20 pm post 8532

:xb1: Ryse $7.14

August 5th - 2:35 pm post 8541

:ps3: PlayStation 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Bundle (A) $44.10 :hot:
:ps3: PS3 Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition (A) $2.78 :hot:
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (G) $2.67 :hot:

:ps2: Shadow Hearts (A) $7.xx

:gc: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (G) $14.12 :hot:

:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (G) $5.47 (LN) $6.15

:360: Call of Duty: Ghost Hardened Edition $7.64
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $7.07
:360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition (G) $19.19 :hot:
:360: Max Payne 3 (A) $1.30

August 6th - 12:06 am Post 8628

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (G) $99.69 :hot:

:360: Battlefield 4 (A) $3.98

August 7th - 3:18 am Post 8709 (The Epic Night)

Borderlands Loot Chest G for sub $30

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition $13-(LN) $15

:ps4: COD: Ghosts Prestige (VG) $10

:ps4: Tomb Raider $8

:ps3: ACIII 500GB PS3 (LN) $111.88
:ps3: 80Gb Motorstorm bundle $90-$105
:ps3: 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4 (G) $46.43
:ps3: PS3 320gb Uncharted Bundle $38.64

:ps3: FFXIII-2 CE G $19.80
:ps3: Socom 4 Full Deployment $17.66
:ps3: God of War III Ultimate (A) 14.28 (LN) $15.XX
:ps3: AC Brotherhood CE $12
:ps3: Batman Arkham Origins CE (G) $10.53
:ps3: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Valut Hunter Edition $9.xx
:ps3: Max Payne 3 Special Edition $9-10
:ps3: Tron CE $8.XX
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Limited Edition) (G) $7.20-$7.66
:ps3: DC Online CE (Batman Statue) $6.xx
:ps3: Tomb Raider CE $6
:ps3: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition G $5.06
:ps3: Lord of the Rings War in the North CE $3
:ps3: Tony Hawk Ride $3

:ps3: Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition (A) $16.44
:ps3: Disney Infinity $7
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Limited) (LN) $6.55
:ps3: Cross Edge $5.92-$6.66
:ps3: God of War Ascension (LN) $5.90
:ps3: Metro Last Light Limited (LN) $5.51
:ps3: DJ Hero $5
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 A $3.96
:ps3: Cabela's African Adventures (LN) $3.67
:ps3: Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z LN $3.48
:ps3: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (LN) $3.02
:ps3: Heavenly Sword (A) $3.xx
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 6 $2.87
:ps3: Dead Space (LN) $2.60
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning $2.55
:ps3: Tomb Raider $2.19 $2.53
:ps3: Madden 25 $2.xx
:ps3: Dead Island $2.XX
:ps3: Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest $1.56
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 (A) 1.23 (LN) 1.48
:ps3: Infamous $1.XX
:ps3: Aliens $1.XX

:ps2: Shadow Hearts (G) $8.24
:ps2: Samurai Western $3.40
:ps2: Gungrave (G) $3
:ps2: Xenosaga $2.38
:ps2: Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland $2.38
:ps2: Capcom Fighting Evolution $2.07
:ps2: Maximo vs Army of Zin $1.94
:ps2: Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny $1.14
:ps2: Warriors of Might and Magic $.95
:ps2: Silent Scope 3 $0.89

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Grand Theft Auto: Collector's Edition (G) $3.49

Legend of Mana $7-$8.47
Star Ocean: The Second Story $6.XX-$7.69
Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (G) 12.09
The Legend of Dragoon 5.38
Parasite Eve 2 (A) $5.19 (LN) $6.23
Parasite Eve $4.61-$X.XX
Metal Gear Solid $3.90
Wild Arms 2 $3.75-$4.00
Resident Evil 2 $3.62-$4.62
Evil Zone $1.86
Monopoly $0.83

:psp: PSP bundles for $24
:psp: Warriors of The Lost Empire 1.90

:wiiu: ZombiU LN $6.98
:wiiu: Assassin Creed IV Black Flag VG $3.02 (LN) $3.19
:wiiu: Mass Effect 3 (LN) 2.77
:wiiu: Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (LN) $2.25
:wiiu: Need for Speed $2
:wiiu: Fifa 13 $2
:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unlimited $2

:wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy $10-15

:gc: Pokemon Colosseum (LN) $20.83
:gc: Pikmin $6.17-$7.40
:gc: Resident Evil 0 $2.23-$2.38

:ds: Nintendo DS Electric Blue and Animal Crossing Wild World Bundle $12
:ds: Tecmo bowl kick off (LN) $2.65
:ds: Rayman (LN) $0.97

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance $8

:xb1: COD: Ghosts Prestige (VG) $42
:xb1: Forza 5 LE $9-$10
:xb1: Forza day one $7.xx (LN) $8.xx
:xb1: Ryse Day One $7.77
:xb1: Tomb Raider Defenitive Edition Art Book Packaging $6.91
:xb1: Tomb Raider $6 - $10+

:360: Xbox 360 Resident Evil 5 Elite Red Console $70-$80
:360: 250GB Holiday Bundle $20
:360: Consoles $20-$23
:360: xbox360 Arcade Edition $12 (LN) $14
:360: Kinect Sensor with Adventures (Refurbished) $7.77-$8.26

:360: BioShock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition $60-(LN) $71.34
:360: MK9 Tournament Edition $25
:360: BlOps 2 Care Package $20
:360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle (LN) $11.94
:360: Bioshock Infinite Premium $9
:360: Payday 2 CE $9.xx
:360: Borderlands 2 Deluxe G $8.72
:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition $8
:360: Alan Wake CE $8.xx (LN) $9.77
:360: Batman Arkham origins Collectors Edition $7.90
:360: CoD: MW3 Hardened Edition (LN) $6.35
:360: Max Payne 3 Special Edition $6.xx-$7.xx $8.17
:360: Splinter Cell Conviction CE LN $6.03
:360: Street Fighter 4 Collector's Edition (G) $6.70-8
:360: Resident Evil 6 Archives (A) $5.92
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (A) $5.30:
:360: Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack LN $5.09
:360: COD: Black Ops Hardened Edition $4.xx
:360: Deus Ex Human Rev Augmented Ed. $4.xx
:360: Defiance Collector Edition $4.xx (LN) $5.55
:360: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion CE (LN) $3.97
:360: Absolution Professional Edition $3.xx
:360: Perfect Dark Zero LE $1.xx (LN) $1.20

:360: Bioshock Infinite $6
:360: onechanbara: Bikini Squad (LN) $4.50 $4.79
:360: Battlefield 4 $4.xx
:360: Spec Ops: The Line LN $3.92
:360: EDF 2017 $3.08
:360: Batman Arkham City (LN) $2.85
:360: Little League World Series 2010 $2.82
:360: Madden 25 $2.79-$3.44
:360: The Last Remnant $2.72
:360: Gears of War: Judgment (A) 2.47
:360: XCOM EU (LN) $2.15
:360: Left 4 Dead $2.xx
:360: Aliens: Colonial Marines $2
:360: Rage 360 (LN) $1.92
:360: DoA5 $1.88
:360: Defiance (LN) $1.80
:360: Battlefield 3 LE $1.72
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 (LN) $1.50
:360: Prince of Persia LN $1.32
:360: Kinect Sports Season 2 $1.xx
:360: Dead or Alive 5 $1.xx

:xbox: Panzer Dragoon Orta (LN) $9
:xbox: Call of Cthulhu (LN) $9

:xbox: Halo 2 Limited Edition $5-$6
:xbox: Star Wars KOTOR 2 (LN) $4.76
:xbox: Monopoly Party $0.90

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes $5.77

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (VG Black 32GB $214.55 | VG White 32GB $261.87)
Apple iPad (3rd gen 16GB Verizon 4G White) LN 166.72
Dell Venue 8 Pro $126
Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB VG $114.84
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 White 7in LN $74+
Iphone 4s 64gb @ $74
Lenovo Ideapad (VG) $38.67
10" Dell Windows 8 tab $38
Samsung Galaxy Tab (AT&T) $15-$20
16gb iphone 3 $10
HTC Droid Eris Phone (Verizon Wireless, Phone Only, No Service) (G) $5.26

What states does Amazon charge sales tax?
Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax:

Arizona
California
Connecticut

Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky

Maryland

Massachusetts
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Note: No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.

What do you mean by a "dinger"?
Dinger = Item is new but the packaging is damaged in some way or form.

These are speculative guesses at best going by descritption of any given item and also taking into account the length of time an item has been out since its release. Shorter the span of time from release of a game or console, better the chance of scoring a new item with damaged packaging aka "dinger".

AWD product description says "Factory Sealed", is this item new?
First and foremost, AWD sells used / open box items so in their terms it has been sealed / resealed at an Amazon Warehouse and hence the "Factory Sealed" part so no it isn't necessarily new. It isn't necessarily new because it could go one of two ways:

1. It was traded in / open box return / test unit that was resealed at an Amazon warehouse facility.
2. It was a dinger (new with damaged packaging and with seals intact).

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
First and foremost all games from AWD are considered used unless specified as new. Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and depending on condition they can be perfect / brand new, brand new with damaged packaging aka "dinger" to just a game in a generic case. AWD has 5 condition criteria for their listings and they are:

New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened video game in perfect condition in its original packaging and with all original packaging materials included.

Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Acceptable: The video game is fairly worn, but it continues to work perfectly. The box and instructions may be missing or damaged. The video game may have identification markings from its owner. Sellers are required to note whether the box or instructions are missing in the condition notes field for the item. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Product may not include downloadable content.

Any game I have personally ever bought in good or above condition has been in near mint condition. Acceptable ones have been a gamble. Getting DLC with games has also been a gamble and since AWD games are considered used, don't expect unused DLC even though there will be occassions where they may come unused. In regards to DLC, ymmv. Conditon wise, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases and inserts, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc. Consoles listed in "acceptable" conditon can be either new in damaged packaging and or a pure gamble in what conditon they will truly be in along with what is included in the box depending on the time frame from release of the console.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk[/youtube]

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/
XI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328789-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xi/

XII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/329928-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xii/

XIII:https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334216-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-xiii/

Lastly, credit for creating and maintaining previous threads and a huge thanks to the one and only "The AWD Guy" poker360. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
The $17 DS Lite I ordered just arrived. The thing looks mint on the screens, and the outside, and everywhere else. It came complete with box and instructions.

But it won't turn on. It's charging and has an orange light. Should I wait a few hours and see if the light turns green before I start to worry too much. If it doesn't turn green, do I buy a new battery from nintendo?

This thing is so nice looking that it makes me wonder if it hasn't been turned on for years (that's what she said).
I think a dead battery causes the light to blink when you turn it on. I think a dead fuse does something similar.

you could buy a ps2 adapter and use a ps2 controller if need be.
I've considered that (and the PS4 controller) but since my system is in the initial setup, I'll need to press the PS button to get out of it. The PS2 controller doesn't have one and the PS4's (I believe) doesn't work without an update. I don't think it will advance through the setup without it.

I think a dead battery causes the light to blink when you turn it on. I think a dead fuse does something similar.
Thanks. It's finally charged up enough to turn on now. I was worried there for a while that I needed to purchase a new battery. The DS Lite was graded as "good" but it is definitely like new. Even the original retail box is in "like new" condition. I'm so happy with this $17 purchase right now. Backlit and sharper looking Gameboy Advance games, here I come (when I'm not near the Gamecube Gameboy Player or Retron 5).

I got my $58 (G) 3G/Wifi Vita on Wednesday, complete in box, with all manuals, cords, SIM card, 4gb memory card and fully charged.

Seems like it was rarely used, almost new.

Yeah I'm bored of my consoles all being black. And I bet Sony would sell some more Vitas in the states with those colors but Sony does not want to fuck in' make money off of these beauties.
They sure are pretty. Practically speaking, however, I can't remember the last time I sat back and looked at any of my consoles. I can't say for certain whether that's a symptom of their aesthetics or I'm just always too busy using them to appreciate their appearance, but either way I'll choose practicality every time.

For instance:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25378]

Only japan gets the cool colors. :(
:-({|= Let's throw a pity party for the US people. :grouphug:

It's lose-lose for the designers. If they bring over a bunch of colors, people will complain and want simple black or white. Give them white and black, people will want colors. The solution is simple: we all go back to the nineties. Game Boys had all the colors.
I hate to say it but I think nintendo did it right here. Consoles initially launch in black and white and then for later slimline models release colors. Handhelds release in all different colors. I personally like my ps4 in black and wouldnt want it in any colors but I love my handhelds to be funky as hell and wouldn't mind a colored vita
Pity while Nintendo has a lot of colors for their 3DS XLs (not N3DS), it's still not as colorful as say the GBC/GBA days. Maybe it's nostalgia setting in. Well it's not to say the 3DS XL colors are terrible.

What's wrong with black? Them is fighting words. ;)

dy9gf6.jpg

...says the guy who just preordered an Arkham Knight limited edition PS4. I'm a hypocrite. :roll:
Ain't nothing wrong with Guinan...or the black Vitas; I'm just weird in which I like my electronics all in different colors. Even the LEDs in my PC fans are red and green. At one point I had blue in there too until I broke my old case.

I can't remember the last time I sat back and looked at any of my consoles.
Whoknows and I probably agree: You're doing it wrong. I mean, you don't prop up your gear, look around and go..."*sigh* S***, I got it so good"? :nottalking:

spray paint them purple.
Well I was debating between that metallic lilac, pearl white (so it could look like the refit Enterprise), or some kind of burgundy to make it look like it belongs on an executive desk. You know...even bosses need a good break from work.

No, I'm not a boss of anyone/thing...pity.

Got cancelled :(
I am sorry to hear that dude.

I got 2 things from the last set of deals you posted on that day. Actually 3 but I cancelled one of the 360 because I was getting it for trade and I didnt think the trade in value would go up ( but it did :) ).

So I got the PSP 1000 & a red 360 (Resident Evil 5) - both of them to keep. And, both are shipped as of this morning. So, I thank you for posting those.

Edit: I take that back about the "shipped" part

Order Received - March 31, 2015 12:19 PM
We are processing your shipment now. We'll send you an e-mail when it has shipped. You can still request cancellation if you’ve changed your mind.

Well...got the Xbox that someone got for me.

Shipped in a white box.  Looks like someone used a wire brush on it.  Has internal 220GB or w/e since some crap is taken up by the system already.  AV Cables, Power Supply.

The only downsides are that when you rotate the console it sounds like it has loose parts in it and the top fan makes a buzzing noise if you put ur ear by it.

AND

The controller doesnt have the RB working :(

Can't complain though since I missed out on the deal and still got an item that works.

Forgot how hot and loud the X360's ran

Well i got my (g) red wii  today.  didn't come in the original box but it had everything including the instructions.  The system looks in good shape other than a few scuff marks. Don't think it was to bad for $54.xx .  I can trade in the super mario bro and wii sports back to gamestop for almost $20 so basically i got the system for $34.  Just need to test it to make sure it works.

My (LN) tales of symphonia chronicles was pretty much new as well.

my 3ds arrived and it was brand new :)  charging it right now.  black slim ps2 looks good as well.  I'll test that first.  How long do I need to charge the 3ds before I can turn it on?

3ds came with everything sealed the mem card, ar or whatever cards, thick stupid manual that takes up half the box and the cradle charging stand thing previously mentioned.  I find it oddly amusing that the memory card says made in jpn when everything else is made in china as far as I can tell.  Quite amazing considering it was listed in g condition.

I honestly would let it charge all the way the first time before messing with it
yeah that sounds like a good idea.

Tested my ps2 and it reads discs just fine. Came with only the power and av cords but no controller or anything else despite the listing saying complete with packaging damage. Was in a generic white box like most peoples items. I don't really care about the controller too much since I already have 3. But it would of been nice to have another spare since my launch controller is getting up there the poor thing. I can hear it bend and crack every time I pick it up lately.

I like the ps2 controller the most out of all the systems I've owned minus the sticks being a little too close together for any games that require spinning like tales of legendia for speed cast.

Off topic any shelves you guys have in mind to store my crap on? I kinda have all my consoles plugged into a living room tv but the coffee kart I'm using is getting a little crowded and I don't think stacking them all on top of each other would work due to the gamecube and ps2 opening from the top. (though that would look krazy cool. and stupid...)

I've been jealous of everyone in this thread getting their stuff yesterday and I had to wait until today.  Okay, so I got my (LN) 250GB 360 for $53.xx.  The box was pretty worn and the system had a lot of scratches on it.  It also smelled like cigarettes, but it was complete.  I also got my PSP 3000 (A) for $39.xx and it is absolutely mint, but didn't come with any cables.

Went to trade in the 360 and a 500gb CoD Bundle 360 I got brand new from Target last christmas for $113, but the guy said it was against policy to trade in two systems at the same time...lol, okay.  It's okay because I was on the fence about getting rid of the 500gb one anyway so I traded in the stinky system for $175 in credit...well, $175 in credit after I return the PS4.  I also got a Ness pre-order.  The guy did the pre-order along with the trade in so it was about 30 mins total, but way quicker than I expected.

I didn't go as big as thatoneguywho, but I'm pretty happy with everything I got and how it worked out.

Finally got my PSP connected to wifi and updated. Oddly, it was able to use the Pro Duo card for the update, but it still can't recognize it for saving games. I ordered a new card but now im wondering if the PSP is defective.

Finally got my PSP connected to wifi and updated. Oddly, it was able to use the Pro Duo card for the update, but it still can't recognize it for saving games. I ordered a new card but now im wondering if the PSP is defective.
may want to just try jiggling the card in and out a little as the psp card reader is just fussy at times much like a nes/snes.

If someone needed an A vita 3g wifi from the glitch let me know I have two I can ship to you directly from amazon.

From the glitch: 

60gb Xbox 360 Phat (G) ~$20 - Good condition with box, controller, ac adapter, headset, 2 pairs of av cables (1 old, 1 new), ethernet cable. Works well - reads discs

250gb Xbox 360 slim (A) ~$40 - Came as a box in a box with just the xbox. 

Xbox 360 wireless controller black (G) ~$8 - Buttons stick when pressed in. Weird residue on buttons.

[quote name="SigV" post="12615547" timestamp="1428013787"]From the glitch:

60gb Xbox 360 Phat (G) ~$20 - Good condition with box, controller, ac adapter, headset, 2 pairs of av cables (1 old, 1 new), ethernet cable. Works well - reads discs

250gb Xbox 360 slim (A) ~$40 - Came as a box in a box with just the xbox.

Xbox 360 wireless controller black (G) ~$8 - Buttons stick when pressed in. Weird residue on buttons.[/quote]
I got a slim 360 as well for delivery tomorrow. Are you going to contact Amazon for controllers or cables? Was the system at least in good condition? I'm getting anxious about mine now.

I got a slim 360 as well for delivery tomorrow. Are you going to contact Amazon for controllers or cables? Was the system at least in good condition? I'm getting anxious about mine now.
Acceptable condition does not require cables or controller, basically means incomplete some how. We all purchased (A) items knowingly. If you purchased a Good condition item though and it was missing a controller or such, go ahead and ask because your entitled to a Complete system at (G) rating

He didn't say anything about asking, so I am sure he knows that already. (just wanted to update those that don't know)

System was pretty beat up, scratches, marks everywhere. Luckily the xbox seal is still in tact in case I trade it in down the road. I'm not going to contact amazon, sometimes those "Acceptable" descriptions are a gamble. You might get lucky and get a complete system or not

Popped it out a few times. It sees the card, just won't save to it. Going to try DLing something from PSN.
Sounds like you have a counterfeit card. My current PSP came with one, and what you've described sounds exactly like what happened to mine. It shows the right amount of space as available, but trying to actually write anything causes the data on the card to corrupt. This is because it actually only has a very tiny amount of space (as in 1, maybe 2 mb), and it's just tricking the PSP into showing a false amount of free space.

You can confirm this by highlighting "Memory Stick" under the Game section of the XMB, pressing triangle, and selecting "Information". If it says "Unknown" or "Not supported" next to where it says "MagicGate", it is 100% for sure fake.

On that note, I bought one of the Dual Micro-SD to Pro Duo adapters, and it works flawlessly. I'm using two 16 GB Sandisk Class 4 Micro SDHC cards, and it works just as well if not better than the official Sony memory sticks.

Checked that too. It's MagicGate supported. I read on a forum that some games won't work with cards larger than 2 GB. Might just grab a small card and test it out. BTW the only game I have on UMD is Gretzky hockey. Wouldn't be surprised if it was never patched to support larger memory cards.

[quote name="Zalaki" post="12615592" timestamp="1428014606"]Acceptable condition does not require cables or controller, basically means incomplete some how. We all purchased (A) items knowingly. If you purchased a Good condition item though and it was missing a controller or such, go ahead and ask because your entitled to a Complete system at (G) rating

He didn't say anything about asking, so I am sure he knows that already. (just wanted to update those that don't know)[/quote]
Thanks! I knew that was the case, but I've never ordered an acceptable console, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

System was pretty beat up, scratches, marks everywhere. Luckily the xbox seal is still in tact in case I trade it in down the road. I'm not going to contact amazon, sometimes those "Acceptable" descriptions are a gamble. You might get lucky and get a complete system or not
Thanks! I'll see how it turns out tomorrow. Honestly, this will be a craigslist flip, so if it's in bad condition, then I'll just send it back. I'd like to sell it for $100, but if it's in terrible condition, the most I'll get is probably $60, so not really worth the hassle.

Got my Black (a) DS Lite. Was not in original box and had no charger, but it is IMMACULATE.

No dings no scratches no dead pixels

Turns on with sound and everything :D

Alright, so my (A) 4 gb Xbox 360 Kinect bundle with this description (May be missing one of the following: Manual, Cover Art, or Packaging. Bonus downloadable content may be redeemed.) came in....

And I am surprised. It looked like it had been used very little. The Kinect has a few scratches in the plastic, but nothing major, and the console has a couple little scuffs that a magic eraser should get out. The controller still had the sticker on it, and the nubs are nice and sharp on the sticks. It did even come with the two games (Kinect Adventures and Disneyland.)

The packaging was a bit beat up, but crap, it was $78.05. Not quite the deal that those who got the 250gb bundles got, but I am definitely satisfied. I can finally play Crackdown and Viva Pinata again!

Got my 20gb Xbox 360 (A) today.

No A/V, no controller, and sadly, no warranty stickers (with signs of being opened up :-({|= ), but it works! Tried it with a game for about an hour, and no RROD, knock on wood! Should be good enough for my brother once I throw in an HDMI cable and couple of controllers.  :D/

one ps3 (a) came with everything but the controller was destroyed, everything must have been bouncing on it during shipping as all items were loose in a brown box. Vita (g) came system only and has a line right smack in the middle of the screen. Have one more of each coming will report hopefully better results.

Got my 20gb Xbox 360 (A) today.

No A/V, no controller, and sadly, no warranty stickers (with signs of being opened up :-({|= ), but it works! Tried it with a game for about an hour, and no RROD, knock on wood! Should be good enough for my brother once I throw in an HDMI cable and couple of controllers. :D/
Make sure its not banned from live.

Ugh. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check this weekend. Someone wiped the system, but does anyone here know if there's any signs of the system being banned other than going online?
Not that I know of other than soldering to the motherboard anyway. Assuming the kit is booting to the standard dashboard and the last person to own it wasn't a total idiot it should be fine. Likely just a formerly flashed drive. Hopefully. Best of luck in your tests.

I also have one 500 gb AC3 bundle ps3 that I don't need if anyone is interested from the glitch. I do have a couple 360 but they are acceptable condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back