All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I noticed that too. I feel like I don't even really want to use it cus I'm gonna print it up... But it's so nice looking
That it is...so I feel bad for messing it up haha. Almost feel like returning it if I'm gonna just put a cover on it anyway.

Those are likely just regular returns. Amazon has always priced their used items based on market value since they don't have to follow MSRP guidelines (similarly to GameStop's used prices).

Meh, they want to make money too.

Very very rarely post but I got a Very Good Vive Pro Starter Bundle in the mail today for 1111.94.19 (MSRP is 1400) Said package may be damaged accessories may be damaged and might not include all manuals. I went with the one that looked the safest.

Arrived and was in perfect condition unopened with the void seal still on the free demo to viveport etc and everything sealed and perfect. Almost 200 off new for new Amazon Warehouse deals win again!

Very very rarely post but I got a Very Good Vive Pro Starter Bundle in the mail today for 1111.94.19 (MSRP is 1400) Said package may be damaged accessories may be damaged and might not include all manuals. I went with the one that looked the safest.

Arrived and was in perfect condition unopened with the void seal still on the free demo to viveport etc and everything sealed and perfect. Almost 200 off new for new Amazon Warehouse deals win again!
https://www.facebook.com/onairconsultancy.nl/videos/1965002867125983/

Decided to return the controller I bought for various reasons but return shipping is like $9 which seems kinda ridiculous. Is there a way around that? I don't remember having to pay return shipping for other things in the past...

Decided to return the controller I bought for various reasons but return shipping is like $9 which seems kinda ridiculous. Is there a way around that? I don't remember having to pay return shipping for other things in the past...
Yeah it varies now. I think $4 is the lowest depending on the item. If you can drop off at a staffed Amazon Locker location, then there's no return shipping fee.

Some of the descriptions for why you are returning will give you free return shipping, like incorrect description for instance.

I ordered a used Resident Evil 6 archives and Final Fantasy Anthology Collectors edition (Black Label with Soundtrack CD) and I got.......regular Resident Evil 6 and Greatest Hits version of Final Fantasy Anthology. 

The games were pretty cheap and in near mint condition so I'll keep them, but still, Warehouse listings aren't even close to accurate anymore.

I ordered a used Resident Evil 6 archives and Final Fantasy Anthology Collectors edition (Black Label with Soundtrack CD) and I got.......regular Resident Evil 6 and Greatest Hits version of Final Fantasy Anthology.

The games were pretty cheap and in near mint condition so I'll keep them, but still, Warehouse listings aren't even close to accurate anymore.
Well get this ...

I ordered "Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition - PlayStation Vita" in Like New condition ... guess what I got? "Persona 4 Golden" by itself with a sticker on that back that says it's the Solid Gold Premium Edition .. thanks AWD!

Edit: and get this, the Solid Gold Premium Edition like new costs $131.10 while Persona 4 Golden sells new for $19.96.

Yeah, their listings seem to be hit or miss. I ordered what was PSP version of Motorstorm: Arctic Edge a few weeks ago that was listed as disc only/acceptable. Got it and it was complete, it was basically brand new if it had been sealed. Whoever is listing these, doesn't seem to care.

I ordered Flashback like new for $23.99 and it was brand new. The little card that comes in the steelbook was loose, so the package rattled, but I was able to get back in place.

Amazon had this new at standard $65 price. But I copped one. Seems like something that could be limited in the future. DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - 500 Million Limited Edition [Discontinued]

Amazon had this new at standard $65 price. But I copped one. Seems like something that could be limited in the future. DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - 500 Million Limited Edition [Discontinued]
They've been available as very good / like new around $48 over the past few weeks

It's already limited. It was discontinued the day it came out. You can still find it with some work though.

Yeah, their listings seem to be hit or miss. I ordered what was PSP version of Motorstorm: Arctic Edge a few weeks ago that was listed as disc only/acceptable. Got it and it was complete, it was basically brand new if it had been sealed. Whoever is listing these, doesn't seem to care.
Though occasions like that are a positive not a negative haha. On a few occasions, they do get new items but the majority of the time have to list them as used due to being from a seller that closed/didn't pay their storage fees and junk from what I recall. Though on rare occasions you do get a listing that is new. I got p3p from them via a new listing as an example that wasn't a dinger. But as I said its very rare.

Between returns trade ins and liquidations you never know what will pop up. But decent quality items seem to be uncommon these days. Long gone are the 30$ ps4 pro controllers dingers. Sigh. Its a shame that cowboom and gohastings also went under a year or more back as they were great competition to awd and between the 3 I found tons of nice deals. At least I have my ps4 slim that I got for about 200$ like new to go out on awd wise.

Only bright side is that I can use time to spend working on my backlog that I used to for finding deals. Though I do want to get a copy of pokemon gale of darkness, pokemon soul silver and shadow hearts 1 someday.

I ordered MHB PSP 3000 "like new" and it came mint n complete aside from the game. The only problem was that It smells a bit like cigarette smoke. Is it common for Japanese Game shops to allow smoking?

I think BB still has it in stock on their site, I don't remember who else had it in stores near me, but I'll wait for my Amazon copy.
Got my new controller in. Box came with a big creased on the back. Front Right side had a major dent. I was gonna showcase this next my 20th anniversary controller. But wasn't worth it, since the box looked like its came through hell lol. Sticks feel loose as well lol

Decided to go for a like new Shadow of the Tomb Raider since it's Amazon deal of the day. $37.79 before tax for the steelbook edition.

Aaaaaand just like that, searching by price is broken again on the warehouse.

Do they do this shit on purpose? What is the point in even having something as basic as searching by price if it doesn't work?!

If an amiibo bundle is on the Warehouse, very good, do they still come with the amiibo? I know it sounds dumb but I assume that a missing activation code is not the same as a missing amiibo (i.e. Chibi Robo bundle, Animal Crossing amiibo Festival, etc).

If an amiibo bundle is on the Warehouse, very good, do they still come with the amiibo? I know it sounds dumb but I assume that a missing activation code is not the same as a missing amiibo (i.e. Chibi Robo bundle, Animal Crossing amiibo Festival, etc).
In theory, yes. Without the bundle items it should be a completely different listing or at the very least Acceptable condition. But you can't really accurately predict things based on description these days so what you actually get will be YMMV.

My Valkyria 4 Memiors came sealed so happy about that.

Decided to go for a like new Shadow of the Tomb Raider since it's Amazon deal of the day. $37.79 before tax for the steelbook edition.
Order arrive today. Mint condition PS4 steelbook edition for $37.79+tax, not bad, except I ordered the Xbox one version.

bread's done
Back