All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a PDP vita grip......Holy moly the dead skin crust inside.

That's what I get for trying warehouse definitely returning this after I try it out a bit to understand why the heck this thing is over 100$ 3rd party
That's not a flaw, that's a feature.

it's already gone, but I assume it's one of the smashed ones that everyone seems to be getting.
There's a $69.99 like new one from a third party seller, they only have 14 ratings but the account at least has history on it, might be an ok gamble if you can afford to float the cash if you have to file with Amazon over it

Ended up getting a Wii U for $125 in Good condition the other day. It came in like new condition and had a copy of Mario Kart 8 pre-installed. I could also go on and download some of the other games the previous owner bought digitally on that device, so I had a few legit games on there already before I softmodded it. Great purchase all around.

Had to find an external hard drive to plug into that. I bought a WD 2TB external for $41. The drive casing moves with pressure, but the drive itself works so far. I did have to open diskmgmt to format it and assign it a drive letter for it to be recognized, so whoever reformatted it did a poor job. No local clearance on hard drives around me, sadly.

Got my Ni no Kuni 2 CE in today. Other than the Warehouse stickers all over the front of the box, the only issues (and I'm guessing the reason it was returned) was a dent on the back corner of the box and a matching bent spine on the upper corner of the artbook. Everything else was in perfect condition and still factory sealed. For $58 after coupon, I couldn't be happier.
Same. $58. Everything was new and sealed inside the box. Guessing it was a return because the steelbook has a slight scratch on it, but nothing bad. Someone probably opened it, realized the scratch, and returned it. Great deal for $58, even though I’ll probably get rid of the statue, 3D art and plush, just wanted the game, season pass and artbook.

Same. $58. Everything was new and sealed inside the box. Guessing it was a return because the steelbook has a slight scratch on it, but nothing bad. Someone probably opened it, realized the scratch, and returned it. Great deal for $58, even though I’ll probably get rid of the statue, 3D art and plush, just wanted the game, season pass and artbook.
the 3d art diorama is a PITA to assemble, I ended up giving up and just put it back into it's container. The lil statue thing isn't bad but don't really have space for it

the 3d art diorama is a PITA to assemble, I ended up giving up and just put it back into it's container. The lil statue thing isn't bad but don't really have space for it
Good to know thanks, I’ll definitely sell that.

Good to know thanks, I’ll definitely sell that.
yeah if someone will buy it I'd just ditch it, the paper is too flimsy so it's really hard to get the whole thing to stand together so you can get everything slotted in properly to stand on it's own

Ummm, did the warehouse page get nuked or something?

Almost none of the regular items are showing for me, specifically the Switch related items. There were several games, all gone now.

Ummm, did the warehouse page get nuked or something?

Almost none of the regular items are showing for me, specifically the Switch related items. There were several games, all gone now.
I saw the same thing. Warehouse video games went from over 3000 items to about 750 between breakfast and lunch today. Very weird.

I'm seeing 486 items now.  Hrm.

Also, the only Switch game is the UK version of Bayonetta 2.

Edit: Well, it looks as if some switch games ARE showing up as used/fulfilled by amazon warehouse in my wishlists, just not on the warehouse page itself.  Odd.

ive been watching the xbox one consoles to see how low the S version would drop below $200, there are usually 2 pages of xbox one consoles, there are now none listed at all.

but, if you search for an individual item, you will find in the used area the listing for the amazon warehouse. so they just made it harder to find everything.

What 20% off? is there a code or they automatically reduce the price?
its automatically reduced if the item is eligible, you can see in checkout or you can go to the page that lists the different conditions and it will be below that area in bold.

$98.82

& FREE Shipping Details + $8.87 estimated tax

20% off. Discount taken at checkout.

Amazon has Hack G.U. Last Recode on PS4 for $20 right now. Haven't seen it drop this low but just thought I share if people wanted to get it. 

Just got 500 Million Dualshock 4 "like new" for $37.80 before tax. Seems like there was only one as it is gone right after I ordered.

AWD has 500 million edition PS4 Headset for $79.99 to $89.99 (acceptable to like new).

I also picked up a second 500 million edition controller for $38 yesterday. I like the feel of that controller more than the base dual shock 4.

AWD has 500 million edition PS4 Headset for $79.99 to $89.99 (acceptable to like new).

I also picked up a second 500 million edition controller for $38 yesterday. I like the feel of that controller more than the base dual shock 4.
are the 500 million controllers coming from AWD?

don't get too excited about those limited edition ds4s. Lots of people pull the ol' switcheroo on Amazon since the inspections doesn't know anything and won't pay attention. 

don't get too excited about those limited edition ds4s. Lots of people pull the ol' switcheroo on Amazon since the inspections doesn't know anything and won't pay attention.
Yeah I've had my fair share of fake Amiibo and "like new" games without the cartridge or disc. So far I got 2 of the 500 million ds4s without problem.

The thread has a bunch of people saying they had no issues, and it's easy enough to return, so your point is....?

That's a disclaimer that comes with everything bought on AWD.  It's still helpful for people to post deals here.  I miss the good old days of this thread but still a thank you to those posting deals they see

bread's done
Back