All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
After 9 months have having the Amazon Warehouse Wii console tab open I have finally got a Wii console back! (I sold my original wii and 3DS to amazon and had trade-in remorse sometime last year...)

H6ykXGQ.png
I tried to get that and you snagged it right before me, congrats! The search continues for me, but I’m in no rush.

I believe the gray switch lite (and only this color) gets the current 20% promo.  I took a chance on one with a rough Acceptable description since it was $127 after promo.  Came in better than described, with the original box and no issues on the screen.  I had placed a backup order for a VG at $147.  Just mentioning that I'm cancelling that order now in case someone wants to monitor that page for when it comes back later today.

Snagged a midnight blue DualSense for 55.xx last night. Description said "missing insert" so we'll see if I struck lucky twice and get another DualSense in pristine condition despite being listed as "acceptable."

We'll find out tomorrow!

Posting this here even though it's only for items shipped and sold by amazon.com (not awd)

visit the following page on mobile browser and claim the offer
https://www.amazon.com/appoffer1

Gets you $15 off $25+ through the amazon shopping app. And possibly another $15 credit.  Worked for me even though I already have the app installed and was not my first app order.

I ordered Bravely Default II for $15.

Posting this here even though it's only for items shipped and sold by amazon.com.
Thanks for the tip.

I also rarely find stuff I want directly sold by amazon, should try and build a list of normal items to use for these possibly small window promos. :oldman:

only thing i order besides games on this is tea so always got a place to use those
good looking out, thanks

Posting this here even though it's only for items shipped and sold by amazon.com (not awd)

Gets you $15 off $25+ through the amazon shopping app. And possibly another $15 credit. Worked for me even though I already have the app installed and was not my first app order.

Thanks. I bought the same game too.

Gets you $15 off $25+ through the amazon shopping app. And possibly another $15 credit. Worked for me even though I already have the app installed and was not my first app order.

Wow it worked for me too and I always use the app. It wouldn't work on my girlfriend's iPhone tho. I don't know how, but I got the 15 promo, plus another 14.99 promo. Bravely Default 2 shipped for $0. Hell yes, thanks for the deal!

Had my first disc mixup delivered.  Ordered It Takes Two but it had Moving Out in the case.  So much for the warehouse checking to make sure the correct game is in the right case.

Thanks Gospelman.  Page says I wasn't eligible but was still able to add the coupon to my account.

Got the SNES Encyclopedia for just under $20 after tax.  Been looking for a deal on this book for the last several months and finally found one!

I got the coupon but it seems to no longer work for bravely default 2. Anything else worth using it on?

Edit seems to be working now. Not sure why it was not. Could just be the app and or my phone being dumb.

Got the order in for bravely default 2 thanks for sharing.

I got the coupon but it seems to no longer work for bravely default 2. Anything else worth using it on?
Tried it on at least eight different items, before I came back here and saw someone mentioned it worked on preorders so I used mine on Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Not sure if that's a good use of it but I got sucked in and "had to use it."

:switch: Ys Origin flashed back in stock @ $30 from amazon for a minute.. maybe it'll show up again for those looking to get that 2nd coupon  O:)

With the Amazon thing, it isn't "what" but "who" and "how much." It'll apply the $15 to any order of $25+ in items sold and shipped by Amazon.

I snagged Valhalla and Fallen Order PS5 so I can trade in my ps4 copies. Singly they didn't qualify, together they did, because >$25.

Edit seems to be working now. Not sure why it was not. Could just be the app and or my phone being dumb.

Got the order in for bravely default 2 thanks for sharing.
It worked on Bravely Default II for me this morning. My phone is so old that I wasn't able to update the app to open it, but when I went onto my desktop, the $15 offer was already there, so I just added it when it showed my cart.

I was also able to add a gig bag and a sustain pedal for my keyboard in order to get free shipping. I'm hoping that I get the other $15, but I'm not holding my breath since it said that I wasn't supposed to qualify for the first $15 off.

Do you have to wait 24 hours for the next $15 off offer to appear?

No second credit for me, but thanks for the heads up! Snagged a copy of Star Wars Outer Rim for about $26. Super fun and accessible tabletop game.

I just bought something an hour ago and clicked it right now. It may be because I redeemed it yesterday though? Who knows Amazon is weird.
Yeah it's weird when I click the link it says first app purchase complete and when I click the coupon again it says it's already applied and then nothing when I try to check out with things shipped/sold by Amazon through the app. I'll try again tonight. If it doesn't work it's not that big of a deal, glad I was able to get in on the first $15.

Was able to use it twice. Got half off Hades on PS5 & $15 off of my Metroid Preorder. Thanks GM

Yw.

So, we all know that this promo is broken.  For me, 24hrs has passed since my initial order.  webpage/app isn't coughing up the 2nd $15 for me.  Sometimes the top rectangle is grayed out, sometimes it's not.

Sounds like some people are getting the 2nd $15 right away, while others aren't getting it at all - even after 24hrs (me).  I'm guessing the second $15 varies by browser, app version, or account eligibility.

Second coupon still isn't coming up for me and it's been over 24 hours and I tried reclicking the link and everything. Oh well, I'll try and again tomorrow. On the plus side I got my ottoman that I ordered yesterday with it.

bread's done
Back