Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vegan']You figure the demand for Wiis has to dry up SOMETIME, even at $65. How many people can possibly be on the lookout for these? I really hope it's not the same few people, buying them to flip. That really spoils it for people who actually want one to have (although it's hard to imagine someone not having one yet).[/QUOTE]

I guess you missed this guy's post...
[quote name='MikeBastard']My patience paid off. $65 Wii's are back and I snagged a few.

Edit: Well, they were back, but I guess that go pretty much instantly even at 1:30am PST.[/QUOTE]

and this guy...
[quote name='scarhawk']I want to sell one :)[/QUOTE]

There's no point in even trying anymore if the same people are sitting by their computer all day ready to buy every single one that's in stock.

[quote name='dino88']There's no point in even trying anymore if the same people are sitting by their computer all day ready to buy every single one that's in stock.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. I'd like one, but I'm not going to risk my job running an update scanner every minute on Amazon. It is what it is.

Managed to order one with a PayPhrase. I'll see if it gets cancelled or backordered.

Edit: I was charged, and it's being prepared for shipment. Thanks, guys.

Well, I'm trying my best - it seems all we're seeing now are posts of "I just got a [insert system of choice] for [ridiculously cheap price], and not many posts indicating any are in-stock, heheh.

Nope It's appreciated. I am on the fence because I only want to spend about $150 or less on a PS3 right now, for $172 I probably would have bitten.

[quote name='dino88']There's no point in even trying anymore if the same people are sitting by their computer all day ready to buy every single one that's in stock.[/QUOTE]

Considering the people who are trying to snag these so they can sell them probably don't have jobs and are refreshing that page all day, you're right, it'll probably be impossible for you guys to snag them.

[quote name='distgfx']Considering the people who are trying to snag these so they can sell them probably don't have jobs and are refreshing that page all day, you're right, it'll probably be impossible for you guys to snag them.[/QUOTE]

This IS their job, I think.

[quote name='Ryan0991']WTF?

*sigh*[/QUOTE]

I was online, literally, from about 10am til 2am PST waiting for this deal. Not that I'm trying to defend myself; if I happen to be around and I see them pop up again I might buy another.

[quote name='distgfx']I admit it, I literally lol'd.[/QUOTE]

I could think of much worse jobs than sitting around buying high demand items for a very low price. Hell, I bet a person could sell a $65 Wii for around double that. Selling two of those would yield $130. I'm not saying this is what I'm doing; I'm just saying it's a pretty good idea that involves little effort.

I used the Update Scanner plug-in and scanned both the Warehouse Deals index and the used PlayStation 3 page. When both of them updated at once, I knew I struck gold.

I added thanks to my original post, but I'll repost them here: thanks, guys.

[quote name='MikeBastard']I could think of much worse jobs than sitting around buying high demand items for a very low price. Hell, I bet a person could sell a $65 Wii for around double that. Selling two of those would yield $130. I'm not saying this is what I'm doing; I'm just saying it's a pretty good idea that involves little effort.[/QUOTE]

This is kind of like what OJ Simpson did with the "If I did it" book, except it's "If I did plan to sell the few Wii's I snagged for Money, this is how I would go about it".

lol, dude just confess you're a hoarder so we can all hate you.

[quote name='MikeBastard']I could think of much worse jobs than sitting around buying high demand items for a very low price. Hell, I bet a person could sell a $65 Wii for around double that. Selling two of those would yield $130. I'm not saying this is what I'm doing; I'm just saying it's a pretty good idea that involves little effort.[/QUOTE]

Must... resist... so many responses...

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']This is kind of like what OJ Simpson did with the "If I did it" book, except it's "If I did plan to sell the few Wii's I snagged for Money, this is how I would go about it".

lol, dude just confess you're a hoarder so we can all hate you.[/QUOTE]

I bought one for me and another to give to a friend who I'm much better financially off than. These things go so fast that you actually have to put forth effort to ensure you get one. I wanted one; I got one, well, two actually. If you want one bad enough you'll also get one. I set up my browser and Amazon account to optimize my chances and looked at when the Wii's were trending. Even though I don't consider myself a hoarder, I don't believe hoarders are the problem; it's the people who don't put forth the effort needed to secure their prize that like to complain about the hoarders.

[quote name='confoosious']"I'm not saying he shoulda killed her. But I understand!"[/QUOTE]

You're right, playing devil's advocate and using reason when pointing certain things out both implicates myself and is a clear violation of the general group think of this thread (forum?). I've learned my lesson and I'll never question these loose, unwritten rules again.

[quote name='confoosious']Is anyone offering "sense of humor" with free shipping on warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

If I see it I'm going to hoard the shaq fu out of it, that's for sure! :)

[quote name='MikeBastard']If I see it I'm going to hoard the shaq fu out of it, that's for sure! :)[/QUOTE]

Now that is an example of a real joke.

Is anyone offering "sense of humor" with free shipping on warehouse deals?
Never order a sense of humor from the Amazon Marketplace. The one I ordered ended up being a Chinese bootleg, and now, I'll be shouting obscenities and laughing at dancing crocodile babies until I find one that's legit.

Time to ease the tension...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg[/MEDIA]

If you can watch that and not laugh I will buy you a $65 dollar Wii

WTF

i wrote in to amazon yesterday getting a return prepaid thing to send the system back... I also wrote its too bad couldnt get a discount to send it in to nintendo to see what the problem is with the internet hookup.

also called when i didnt get a responce...

They go we can only return the item

So i took the package to ups today

Just got home and see in my email

Amazon has sent you 16 bucks to ship the item to nintendo to get repaired

so i have to call them to see what the hell was going on and they go amazon desided to give me 16 buckt o have the system sent in to see what was going on .... i told them i already returned the system cause i was told last night when i didnt get my prepaid lable nothing could been done

THey said they are sorry and offered me 1 month free prime added to my year of prime

they said when they get the system back the refund will look like

16.00 refund today
80 buck refund when they get the system back...

I could had a FREAKING DSI for 80 bucks :(

(well then the 16 to get the internet fixxed)

they said just keep checking back might be luck to get another 95 buck DSI (DOUBTFUL)

ALso told them they need to ship their systems better it was just a system wrapped in a piece of cardboard (no bubble wrap or nothing)

Still sad about this :(

I think they just gave me another month of prime so i keep buying stuff... I have never got this many items before prime LOL probally 12 games in july and 5 games already in aug

so in total i got a free month of prime for the understanding

[quote name='Jimbo Slice'] fire thief 2.0

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg[/MEDIA]

[/QUOTE]

oh oh competiton

[quote name='distgfx']Considering the people who are trying to snag these so they can sell them probably don't have jobs and are refreshing that page all day, you're right, it'll probably be impossible for you guys to snag them.[/QUOTE]

True, but I can feel much better about my life, compared to these people.

ok, who took the $65 Wii from my cart :whistle2:(

I added it to my cart and was checking out. I forot I had added a few other things, and when I deleted those items and was checking out, I got a message that the Wii was sold out.

I was going to give it as a gift to my nephew. He will be playing video games soon.

Yeah - have it update sooner - it sounds silly, but in a 5-minute time period the wii could come in stock for $64.99 and get sold before you even get an update.

And make sure you're looking at the used and new marketplace listings, instead of the main product page listing.

[quote name='sadikyo']Yeah - have it update sooner - it sounds silly, but in a 5-minute time period the wii could come in stock for $64.99 and get sold before you even get an update.[/QUOTE]
If we're talking about the Update Scanner plug-in, five minutes is the out-of-box minimum. I don't know if there's any way to massage that lower.

[quote name='sadikyo']Yeah - have it update sooner - it sounds silly, but in a 5-minute time period the wii could come in stock for $64.99 and get sold before you even get an update.

And make sure you're looking at the used and new marketplace listings, instead of the main product page listing.[/QUOTE]

What program can I use to get a quicker update? The firefox one only goes down to 5 minutes. I tried looking in the warehouse deals listings but they were not updating. Should I just click on the used listing for the product and set that page to update?

I bought the PS3 250gb LBP bundle, but it says the shipping estimate is October 18, 2010.

:(

It also says "shipping soon". Is October 18 just a placeholder date or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back