Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evanwink']I'm a bit confused. To me and AC adapter and power supply are the same thing. I don't have a 360, but I'm guessing this has a brick that is connected to the wall with a standard power cord. If that is what you are missing, then, well, it is a standard cord and I probably have a dozen laying around the house, so maybe you do, too. Or am I misunderstanding something?[/QUOTE]

The 360 power cord comes is in two pieces. Contact Amazon for a replacement. Do not try to rig something up. That's just an accident waiting to happen.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Just bought Pokemon Trading card game for the GBC for $5.49. Figure it'd cost the same on the 3DS VC. Now I just need to find something that can play the game. I have an SP, but I'd prefer a GBC since the cartridges won't stick out awkwardly.[/QUOTE]

Damn i was wondering who got that...I originally had FF7 for 20.99 in my cart and I needed something for $5 more...then when I added the Pokemon TC game to cart the FF7 got sold out...then when I tried to find something for $20 the Pokemon TC sold out :bomb:

[quote name='evanwink']I'm a bit confused. To me and AC adapter and power supply are the same thing. I don't have a 360, but I'm guessing this has a brick that is connected to the wall with a standard power cord. If that is what you are missing, then, well, it is a standard cord and I probably have a dozen laying around the house, so maybe you do, too. Or am I misunderstanding something?[/QUOTE]

Like the previous poster said, the power supply and AC cord are two separate pieces like this:

powersupplyacadapterfor.jpg

I contacted Amazon and they said I could only return for a refund. They won't replace it. I then contacted Microsoft directly and they want $20 for a replacement.

So I got an idea to try a spare AC cord from an old computer. I didn't plug the power supply into the 360 because I didn't want to take a chance ruining it, but I plugged the spare AC cord into the power supply by itself and the light on the power supply did come on. I didn't have to rig anything at all. It went in smoothly. So do I really need an 'official' Microsoft AC cord or will this old spare cord work? I don't know if there are any real differences in the cords, like different watts or volts or something.

[quote name='kgrogers1979']Like the previous poster said, the power supply and AC cord are two separate pieces like this:

powersupplyacadapterfor.jpg

I contacted Amazon and they said I could only return for a refund. They won't replace it. I then contacted Microsoft directly and they want $20 for a replacement.

So I got an idea to try a spare AC cord from an old computer. I didn't plug the power supply into the 360 because I didn't want to take a chance ruining it, but I plugged the spare AC cord into the power supply by itself and the light on the power supply did come on. I didn't have to rig anything at all. It went in smoothly. So do I really need an 'official' Microsoft AC cord or will this old spare cord work? I don't know if there are any real differences in the cords, like different watts or volts or something.[/QUOTE]

Uhh, it's just a shielded wire. Manufacturers use those because they are generic parts that a factory in China can produce 10 million an hour for $0.10. You see them on everything from computers to oscilloscopes to stereo receivers.

Like I said, it is a standard cord. Now that I see the picture, it is the standard cord most typically used by desktop computers, but also other stuff. Do I need to define 'standard' for you? ;)

You don't need a MS cord, it's all the same thing. The only important part is the brick, if you have that then you're good. Any old $2 computer power cable will work. Hell, actually the PS3 fat used the standard power cord too, so if you have an extra one of those you could use that. lol

I had a general question with Amazon Warehouse I have been wondering for a bit.

Say I add an item from the warehouse to my cart. But I'm still hesitant on whether I wish to purchase it for that price, so I leave it in my cart/or clicked "save for later". Then say that price drops the next day. Will the price in my cart/save box reflect the price drop?

I know I could have played the "guess which will drop and see for myself" game, but figured I'd ask some Vets of the warehouse. :D

[quote name='thresherhorn']I had a general question with Amazon Warehouse I have been wondering for a bit.

Say I add an item from the warehouse to my cart. But I'm still hesitant on whether I wish to purchase it for that price, so I leave it in my cart/or clicked "save for later". Then say that price drops the next day. Will the price in my cart/save box reflect the price drop?

I know I could have played the "guess which will drop and see for myself" game, but figured I'd ask some Vets of the warehouse. :D[/QUOTE]

If it's something that's to be desired by many, once it hits that drop, by the time you wake up the next day to check your cart, it's already moved to the bottom half of the cart, as in the no longer in stock option, so just be aware. :p

Just grabbed a PS3 250gb for $266 from the Warehouse. Surprised to see that listed for around $20 more than the 120gb model has been listed for recently.

Just got my PSP Go today- Everything looks perfect, looks like it was opened though, a few smudges on the back. The only difference is that it's a WHITE PSP Go Box, as if it were the white model. Otherwise, everything seems to be perfect. The media manager and instructions weren't even opened. No complaints here in the least.

I would have bought that probably...

they have a ps3 120 for 244, not showing but a ps3 250 for 284, and a pst lbp for 294

Do 360 arcade consoles ever go up on warehouse deals? I have a original launch model that recently died and could just swap out the hard drives if I could get one for cheap.

I'm in no hurry because I'm using an elite right now but I want to get it replaced eventually.

Hey guys, i think i'm going to make another Warehouse deals thread again and close this one up, threads getting crowded lol.

If anyone will check the OP for me and let me know if anything needs to be added (for the new thread) that would be great.

thanks

[quote name='poker360']Hey guys, i think i'm going to make another Warehouse deals thread again and close this one up, threads getting crowded lol.

If anyone will check the OP for me and let me know if anything needs to be added (for the new thread) that would be great.

thanks[/QUOTE]

Any way you could add links to browse PSP and DS games to the OP, similar to how you have for 360,ps3, wii?

[quote name='poker360']Hey guys, i think i'm going to make another Warehouse deals thread again and close this one up, threads getting crowded lol.

thanks[/QUOTE]

so close to half a million views though...

[quote name='kodave']F... Probably the only one they have for now.

This is the third or fourth time I've just missed it.[/QUOTE]

I have a brand new factory sealed copy...just never wanted to open it.

I've been looking for it cheap too.

If I see it again, I'll PM you.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Conker Live & Reloaded $17.99[/QUOTE]

Yeah thanks...how did the text change too? usually just the links fuck up.

I ordered Conker after missing out on MGS Twin Snakes, but then I canceled my order. Couldn't justify $17.99 on it at the moment since I don't want to play it as much as I do MGS Twin Snakes. Plus Conker regularly goes for around $20 for complete copies on Ebay. MGS Twin Snakes complete on Ebay usually goes for a bit more than the Amazon Warehouse price.

[quote name='kak23']Do 360 arcade consoles ever go up on warehouse deals? I have a original launch model that recently died and could just swap out the hard drives if I could get one for cheap.

I'm in no hurry because I'm using an elite right now but I want to get it replaced eventually.[/QUOTE]

They had one of the Spring 2010 bundles up earlier today, but I guess someone snatched it already. I want to say that they were asking $130 for it (Like New condition, I believe), but don't quote me on that.

thanks[/QUOTE]

I'd use some of the links from this post as they are really helpful, especially the link for finding game systems.

There has been a LOT of new systems posted today, more than any other day I've noticed so far. Including a 360 Slim for $150

[quote name='Muthafodder']Does anyone know why the links are weird as shit?

Is it Amazon or CAG?[/QUOTE]

It's CAG. The issue has come up quite often in this thread. Usually if you go to edit your post with a broken link it will be correct but then it gets displayed as a previously posted link. I guess the mods never check this thread :cry:

[quote name='sabanoo']It's CAG. The issue has come up quite often in this thread. Usually if you go to edit your post with a broken link it will be correct but then it gets displayed as a previously posted link. I guess the mods never check this thread :cry:[/QUOTE]

It's an issue of engineering failure.
I don't think mods can do anything about it other than reporting directly to the site manager.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']It's an issue of engineering failure.
I don't think mods can do anything about it other than reporting directly to the site manager.[/QUOTE]

Yes. That's kind of what we need I guess. We're all just too lazy to do it ourselves though. I almost posted in the site feedback forum once but then took a nap instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back