Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if you can use your Sony Card to use the rewards points on the ps3s? I bought one for $236 and if its working I was thinking about redeeming the sony points.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I wish MANISHOI still worked.[/QUOTE]

i still wonder where the code came from...maybe its a black friday code that got release too soon

Or it was never meant to be used on the wherehouse deals (code was hooked to the wrong part of amazon)

sorry if this has been brought up before in this thread, but is there an easy way to search though the warehouse deals? For instance, if I just wanted to see wii games, is there a way I can do this?

[quote name='BriGuy27']sorry if this has been brought up before in this thread, but is there an easy way to search though the warehouse deals? For instance, if I just wanted to see wii games, is there a way I can do this?[/QUOTE]

enter wii in the search bar and and most of the wii games available should show up.

[quote name='BriGuy27']sorry if this has been brought up before in this thread, but is there an easy way to search though the warehouse deals? For instance, if I just wanted to see wii games, is there a way I can do this?[/QUOTE]

Actually, you can. Will put links to 360 / ps3 / wii in the OP shortly.

[quote name='poker360']Actually, you can. Will put links to 360 / ps3 / wii in the OP shortly.[/QUOTE]
Also could you put links to the console because I remember the PSPGo and DSiXL links before and it would make it easier to find (looking for a cheap Xbox 360S). Thanks.

LINK - Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

LINK - headpiece747: This is what I use to see consoles - it is just a WHD search for all items between $51 and $10000 - it should be almost exclusively consoles and I've yet to see a console go below 50 (PS2 has gotten close, and excluding dreamcast / atari flashback, etc)

Although if you're specifically wanting an Xbox 360 S, then you should just go to the systems' used listings as they will show up there first:

Xbox 360 Slim 250

Xbox 360 Slim 4gb

finally some action, LBP ps3 bundle 314, 120gb ps3 260, FF360 250, hana montana psp bundle 130...think that was it...pretty awful prices, but haven't seen any new stuff in days.

[quote name='jacknicklson']You can sort but it's terrible and Is always inaccurate, that's why I recommended not even bothering[/QUOTE]

The easiest way to sort is just to do it through keywords by system for me.

Makes it a lot easier for me to sort through all that crap.

[quote name='jacknicklson']You can sort but it's terrible and Is always inaccurate, that's why I recommended not even bothering[/QUOTE]

The easiest way to sort is just to do it through keywords by system name or company name for me. i.e. Nintendo, Playstation, 360, etc.

Makes it a lot easier for me to sort through all that crap.

Wow, where have all the good console deals gone? I haven't seen any good deals recently, especially on 360 slim hopefully one will pop up soon with my name written all over it

[quote name='anarchyburger']Wow, where have all the good console deals gone? I haven't seen any good deals recently, especially on 360 slim hopefully one will pop up soon with my name written all over it[/QUOTE]

They pretty much disappeared not long after the newer versions of systems came out.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I want a DSi XL for 130 or less. Possible?[/QUOTE]

Definately. They pop up between $120-$136 range these days. I got mine a month ago for $110. I saw one the other day for $124.

ended up picking up that slightly expensive xbox slim.
in the end my console's rrod'ed and waiting another month or so until I could grab a $208 one seems rather unreasonable...

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Not a bad buy... but I think someone was selling new copies at this price pretty recently.

Also, this is one of those LE that you can buy without fear of DLC being redeemed. Only DLC to redeem is the first DLC. Avatar items, premium themes, etc are all on the second disk.[/QUOTE]

It was actually amazon itself that was selling the LE copies new for 39.99. Havent seen it go back to that price, nor anyone else drop that low. I think that was probably the lowest that LE is going.

[quote name='bywaytm']It was actually amazon itself that was selling the LE copies new for 39.99. Havent seen it go back to that price, nor anyone else drop that low. I think that was probably the lowest that LE is going.[/QUOTE]

Thought it was amazon... Wasn't positive.

Just bought Pokemon Trading card game for the GBC for $5.49. Figure it'd cost the same on the 3DS VC. Now I just need to find something that can play the game. I have an SP, but I'd prefer a GBC since the cartridges won't stick out awkwardly.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Just bought Pokemon Trading card game for the GBC for $5.49. Figure it'd cost the same on the 3DS VC. Now I just need to find something that can play the game. I have an SP, but I'd prefer a GBC since the cartridges won't stick out awkwardly.[/QUOTE]

im sort of shocked nintendo has never made an update to that game,.... it was a fun game

They did make a 2nd game for the GBC, but it was only released in Japan. It is surprising that another one was never made on the GBA or DS, though.

There's some good stuff in stock right now but most of it is overpriced.

[quote name='doodofdoods']

There's some good stuff in stock right now but most of it is overpriced.[/QUOTE]

This.

A lot of the stuff I had been watching really jacked up the prices.

Super Street Fighter 4 for the PS3 was $20.99. By the time I wanted to buy it, it's $24.99, so I wait for it to drop again. Now it's $32.99. Kind of discouraging...

[quote name='DrMunkee']This.

Super Street Fighter 4 for the PS3 was $20.99. By the time I wanted to buy it, it's $24.99, so I wait for it to drop again. Now it's $32.99. Kind of discouraging...[/QUOTE]

I have hardly been checking this thread or Amazons actually site recently just because it seems like everything jumped in price 25-50%. Consoles are suddenly $50ish more old games several bucks and newer games $10-$15 more. Its made the site pointless since I can find better prices at sites like this, ebay or gametz

[quote name='DrMunkee']This.

Super Street Fighter 4 for the PS3 was $20.99. By the time I wanted to buy it, it's $24.99, so I wait for it to drop again. Now it's $32.99. Kind of discouraging...[/QUOTE]

i think they have some weird automatic price adjuster. some of these are inexplicable, especially SSFIV and the semi-rare PS1 games.

How long has it taken to ship some of these 360 Slims, i ordered one for $217.99 on Oct 6th and i dont even have an estimated date of shipment yet, and this is a Prime order.

I got my Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB that I paid $226 for. The console has fingerprints on it but otherwise appears brand new. However there is no AC adapter in the box. The power supply is there but the AC adapter to connect it to the wall is missing. None of the documents mentions it missing but it is. Should I return it or will Amazon send an AC adapter?

[quote name='kgrogers1979']I got my Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB that I paid $226 for. The console has fingerprints on it but otherwise appears brand new. However there is no AC adapter in the box. The power supply is there but the AC adapter to connect it to the wall is missing. None of the documents mentions it missing but it is. Should I return it or will Amazon send an AC adapter?[/QUOTE]

i'd say amazon might hook you up, call them

[quote name='genfuyung']Had a heroscape master set in my cart and it got bought. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Sill have one of those unopened in my closet from Target clearance a couple of years back. Bought at 75% off... It was the Valkyrie one.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Sill have one of those unopened in my closet from Target clearance a couple of years back. Bought at 75% off... It was the Valkyrie one.[/QUOTE]
Thats the one that was up for sale:bomb:

Wouldn't happen to be looking to sell it would you?

The reason Nintendo won't make a new Pokemon TCG video game, is because they are making enough selling the physical cards. Booster packs and stuff. Konami pumps out YGO games, but Nintendo believes in total profit. Of course, if they ever make a new one... I'm scooping it up day one! TCG on GBC kicks ass, and I still own mine from years ago. I could never beat the Elite 4, lol.

Does anyone know how often PS2 consoles ever come in stock from Warehouse Deals? I spotted one a few weeks ago (new but with outer box damage) but haven't seen another since.

[quote name='Rozz']Does anyone know how often PS2 consoles ever come in stock from Warehouse Deals? I spotted one a few weeks ago (new but with outer box damage) but haven't seen another since.[/QUOTE]

It's hit or miss, just like most anything on the warehouse. They do appear, it's just random.

[quote name='Rozz']Does anyone know how often PS2 consoles ever come in stock from Warehouse Deals? I spotted one a few weeks ago (new but with outer box damage) but haven't seen another since.[/QUOTE]

I saw one last night for $62.

[quote name='mtxbass1']It's hit or miss, just like most anything on the warehouse. They do appear, it's just random.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='doodofdoods']I saw one last night for $62.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I'll be on the lookout when another comes in stock.

[quote name='kgrogers1979']I got my Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB that I paid $226 for. The console has fingerprints on it but otherwise appears brand new. However there is no AC adapter in the box. The power supply is there but the AC adapter to connect it to the wall is missing. None of the documents mentions it missing but it is. Should I return it or will Amazon send an AC adapter?[/QUOTE]
I'm a bit confused. To me and AC adapter and power supply are the same thing. I don't have a 360, but I'm guessing this has a brick that is connected to the wall with a standard power cord. If that is what you are missing, then, well, it is a standard cord and I probably have a dozen laying around the house, so maybe you do, too. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back