Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy of Battalion Wars 2 today. Game was resealed but the disc looks flawless, and the manual has been opened but its still in great condition. Will buy again from Amazon Warehouse Deals.

got the madcatz te: s fightstick for $114, box is undented, only thing was that the little clear circle stickers were broken, aka broken seal.

My xbox came today! Everything inside was sealed in the original bags and there was a sticker over the disc drive so it's never been used. The manufacturing date was August 2009 and it is a Jasper! I haven't plugged it in or tested it yet but everything looks good so far!

Does anyone know if they get ps3's back in stock or not? My 80 GB just stopped playing discs today and I think it is like 150 to send to sony plus tax.

They do get them back in stock, but the prices jumped up on just about everything the last week or so.

There's an X360 Elite Winter 2009 bundle available for $243, or at least it was yesterday. Is that a good deal? I'm guessing no, since it sat there for a while. But I've been looking to get a great deal on a 360. Maybe I'll just wait for E3 to see if the slim rumors are legit.

Taking a long break from updating the OP due to high school, and i'm going to graduate soon. Feel free to continue to post deals you find. Links are still provided in op, but i will not be updating specific games daily. May start updating when i get more free time and in the summer.

[quote name='karkyco']They do get them back in stock, but the prices jumped up on just about everything the last week or so.

There's an X360 Elite Winter 2009 bundle available for $243, or at least it was yesterday. Is that a good deal? I'm guessing no, since it sat there for a while. But I've been looking to get a great deal on a 360. Maybe I'll just wait for E3 to see if the slim rumors are legit.[/QUOTE]

Dell is selling an elite bundle for about 230-240$ right now with forza 3 and halo odst. Probably gonna be the best elite deal for a while.

Also bizman, i've been eyeing the ps3 also as of lately i haven't seen them stocking up on them. A few weeks ago i'll see it go up and down every day or so. and lately i havent seen one go up in a week. Seen them around $250.. want them to drop a little bit more to at least $220 and i'll get it.

decided to update again.

Amazon is holding their prices firmly with not much drop in price, hopefully this will change soon :(

[quote name='poker360']decided to update again.

Amazon is holding their prices firmly with not much drop in price, hopefully this will change soon :([/QUOTE]

Yeah I want a cheap Wii :D

I am shocked not much in good deals from them lately. I used to always buy but now it has been about a month or longer. I hope they drop something decent soon like they used to.

I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm betting the really good deals will return only after it falls below the CAG/SD radar once again.

I used to buy from AWD all the time, atleast once a week or so. I also have not bought anything from them in over a month. Their prices blow now.

Yeah I discovered the warehouse deals from this site a month or two ago and was buying stuff left and right but I haven't even bothered checking the site in weeks because of how lame the prices have become.

Yup, the prices totally blow now. I'd love to get a copy of Tales of Destiny 2 for PS1, but they're asking $94.99 for it, RIDICULOUS! And when they first put it up, it was $51.99 and I thought that was a little high...I should've bit though. I'd buy it and some other RPGs/A+ titles on various systems, if they weren't priced twice as much as I can get them for on eBay.

The Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes came resealed and looks beautiful. Not bad for $19.99, no idea why they priced it so low when everything else has been so damn high lately.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Yeah I discovered the warehouse deals from this site a month or two ago and was buying stuff left and right but I haven't even bothered checking the site in weeks because of how lame the prices have become.[/QUOTE]

Yup the same here i used to buy from them for months and 1-2 things a week i could not pass up. Then we all talked how sweet they are and the good deals which turned it into a not worth it zone now. I am glad many got amazing deals before they went down hill this bad. The bad thing is i doubt they will ever get good deals like they had cause of the postings on multi deal sites. I might be wrong it might come back in 6-12 months maybe.

20 games I've purchased from Jan. to March but nothing over the last few weeks. Most of them from Amazon and Warehouse Deals.

Darn! I knew the "deals" would dry up with more people aware of it. #-o

:razz:

Judging by problems people had withe the 360 MW2 bundles would it be an unsafe bet to get one from the warehouse deals?

[quote name='scarhawk']These prices are definitely not very Hot. AC2 for $24.99? I can get it new for less than 3 dollars more :/[/QUOTE]

-.-

What sort of warranty do you get for a new ps3? Im trying to do the math on how much I'd be willing to spend on a warehouse ps3 where you only get, what, 30 days to return it?

Not as many good deals lately, to be sure. But I still always check for a warehouse deals option before buying something new from amazon.

I appreciate this thread and have found it helpful in the past. Thanks OP.

Figures, I got Mario Strikers charged last night and they dropped the price $2....oh well cant win all the time...amazon has saved me much more than that so i cant complain.

[quote name='Envel']Modern Warfare 2 Xbox is $342.99[/QUOTE]

Yeah I picked up the one listed as "Like New" today.. wish me luck.

[quote name='cringey']Yeah I picked up the one listed as "Like New" today.. wish me luck.[/QUOTE]Good luck! I had ordered an arcade before for $132.99 from the Amazon Warehouse. I did that jjgames konami code deal and got me an Elite for $147.99. Came out awesome.

[quote name='Envel']Good luck! I had ordered an arcade before for $132.99 from the Amazon Warehouse. I did that jjgames konami code deal and got me an Elite for $147.99. Came out awesome.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Good to hear. My description was: Open Box unit. Outer box damaged. Resealed.

Other ones were listed as Used - Very Good. and described damage to systems.

So hoping it is good.

grabbed yakuza 1 for 8.99 shipped from warehouse deals. there is one left if anyone is interested.

it is in "like-new condition."

has anyone else noticed that amazon put in a warehouse deals "buy used" box on the main page for items? It's a yellow box showing up just under the normal buy now/add to wishlist part of the page on the upper right hand side.

I think this will get their inventory moving a lot quicker than before, be sure to jump on a deal if you see it.

I just noticed this on Eternal Sonata (360) and checked it out for a few more items (Halo 3, Assassin's Creed).

Just an update on my MW2 360. Everything but the power brick was still sealed. Box was in rough shape as described. (labels were still on the disc drive and the IR sensor) Game was still sealed.

Looks like they opened up a beat up box and plugged in the system to make sure it still worked.

Made sure it worked for a night and then used a transfer cable to transfer 120GB hd to the 250.

[quote name='kayatai']has anyone else noticed that amazon put in a warehouse deals "buy used" box on the main page for items? It's a yellow box showing up just under the normal buy now/add to wishlist part of the page on the upper right hand side.

I think this will get their inventory moving a lot quicker than before, be sure to jump on a deal if you see it.

I just noticed this on Eternal Sonata (360) and checked it out for a few more items (Halo 3, Assassin's Creed).[/QUOTE]

Yeah i've seen that they have been doing this for about a week or two. (or noticed.. dunno if they just started or what)

I got a sealed Assassin's Creed 2 (PS3) for $19.99 and a Super Smash Bros. (N64) complete and everything in near mint condition for $22.99

I just ordered another Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes yesterday for $16.99.

I keep checking for Ico as well because that price is WAY undervalue for a complete/mint copy.

The Modern Warfare 2 Elite bundle has 4 of them (Used page shows 3 only now though) at $307.99 all dinged up. Also an Elite spring bundle for 232.99

Someone bought the Tales of Destiny 2 I had been waiting to buy, unfortunately it never dropped to a remotely reasonable price. BTW be careful ordering any of the special editions/limited editions/PS1 RPGs because they have been less than complete despite their descriptions stating they are complete (I've ordered a few different ones and sent back a few because they were incomplete). There's a Lunar 2 on the site now for $62.99 and I guarantee it will not come with anything more than the jewel case and the jewel case's inserts.

Same with the Growlancer Heritage of War Limited Edition - bonus material will not be included. I'm not sure how they keep restocking the same PS1 RPGs, because I've ordered Breath of Fire 3 and 4...I doubt they are just getting used copies of the same RPGs. Very odd nonetheless.

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Oh right, forgot to update you guys. My copy (ICO) came in mint condition...black label. Great deal.[/QUOTE]

There are only black label versions of Ico. ;)

I just received my package of used PS2 games and I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with the condition. One of the games was resurfaced, which I really hate - and to further nit-pick, the condition of the covers/manuals were a little more haggard than I was used to. It's not anything worse than what you might find at Gamestop, but these are the worst used "Like New" games I've received from them.

I probably just return them - my past 3 or 4 used orders arrived in such amazing conditions that I assumed that was the norm.

[quote name='weareattack']I just received my package of used PS2 games and I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with the condition. One of the games was resurfaced, which I really hate - and to further nit-pick, the condition of the covers/manuals were a little more haggard than I was used to. It's not anything worse than what you might find at Gamestop, but these are the worst used "Like New" games I've received from them.

I probably just return them - my past 3 or 4 used orders arrived in such amazing conditions that I assumed that was the norm.[/QUOTE]

Shoot Amazon an email and let them know of the poor quality. Chances are they'll refund you or give you a coupon or something while you can keep the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back