Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Penguin1084']I approve of this post.

btw fire thief, you're kinda cute.[/QUOTE]

This thread has turned creepy.

[quote name='kodave']This thread has turned creepy.[/QUOTE]

LOL!

that's the one bad thing about the internet... no way to sense sarcasm in written words :\

I just picked up a slightly used Madcatz PS3 SFIV Fightstick for $102! I've been waiting for more sales, but I saw it there and just felt like I had to jump. Thanks for the Warehouse heads-up.

So far I've gotten a PS3 DS controller, Logitech and Xbox game wheels, and a racing seat. This place is hell on my wallet!

Penguin1084 and Fire_Thief kissing on a tree.

KAY!-AYE!-ESS!-ESS!-AYE!-ENN!-GEE!

kids-kissing.jpg

[quote name='Penguin1084']I approve of this post.

btw fire thief, you're kinda cute.[/QUOTE]

I guess you could say that Fire thief... *Puts on shades* stole your heart.

[quote name='doodofdoods']i guess you could say that fire thief... *puts on shades* stole your heart.[/quote]

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

[quote name='confoosious']didn't realize you were from Quahog.[/QUOTE]

you got me! :mrgreen:

[quote name='doodofdoods']I guess you could say that Fire thief... *Puts on shades* stole your heart.[/QUOTE]

LOL

[quote name='cRodz']Penguin1084 and Fire_Thief kissing on a tree.

KAY!-AYE!-ESS!-ESS!-AYE!-ENN!-GEE!

kids-kissing.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Ugh, someone bought Target Terror (Wii) for $14.99! I was gonna order it today, but alas...[/QUOTE]

no worries,

bratz party ponyz is still in stock

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Funny... TT is a live action bloody ass shooter from Konami, very underrated and awesome.[/QUOTE]

I concur, TT is actually a fun old-school arcade style shooter and is incredibly violent in all the right ways. Setting people on fire, then shooting them repeatedly in various regions, good family fun!

As for bratz party ponyz, well... that brings violence to a whole new level... ;)

Great list OP, nothing I feel I can grab this week, but some of them looks tempting. Definitely will keep an eye on this list.
o.gif

*wonders if the Black Wii in the topic is the one he sent back that had a big puncture hole in the side*

Says sealed and I sent it back sealed :eek:

[quote name='poker360']RED DEAD REDEMPTION - 43.99
BLACK Wii - $151.99

these will go VERY fast[/QUOTE]

Crap the ps3 version of Red Dead was 37.99

[quote name='coolsteel']Crap the ps3 version of Red Dead was 37.99[/QUOTE]

listed it in the title, it was there i just checked (still)

can't believe these haven't sold yet

edit: 360 version gone, black wii gone

Thanks Poker360. I was in the market for one of these new Wii bundles and at $151.99 shipped, hard not to bite.

Warehouse description stated it was factory sealed with damaged to the outer box but I'll post an update when it arrives.

[quote name='mitnosi']*wonders if the Black Wii in the topic is the one he sent back that had a big puncture hole in the side*

Says sealed and I sent it back sealed :eek:[/QUOTE]

Hey, as long that that hole didn't damage anything inside or knock anything lose(in which case I would just return), I am 100% fine with that.

$48 dollars off for a hole in a box, I'll take that deal any day..unless I'm buying a box.
-Update-
The Wii came in today. Haven't opened it as I am pretty sure I'm lying to myself when I say "I'm just opening it to check it out..nothing more, not going to miss work because of this.."
So I have restraining myself from opening it until after work but so far, the condition is as promised. The box looks pristine and is factory sealed. All that is "wrong" with it is a small dent/light puncture below the Wii remote image. Something that doesn't look like it damaged anything on the inside.

[quote name='BlindJoker']Thanks Poker360. I was in the market for one of these new Wii bundles and at $151.99 shipped, hard not to bite.

Warehouse description stated it was factory sealed with damaged to the outer box but I'll post an update when it arrives.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome. Glad a CAG got it :)

edit: red dead for ps3 sold

[quote name='wesleypipes6']I tried to get it for the PS3, but when I went to check out it was unavailable :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

yep same here... prob better i didnt spend that money

I forgot to update this topic yesterday, when there was a White Wii complete with box resealed/minor box damage for $142.xx. Looks like someone picked that one up. There are a couple dinged up Wiis for $143.xx

Warehouse Deals sucks from my experiences

Replacement cases and broken cases, scratched discs, bent instruction manuals.

And they claimed to be "Used - Like New".

Bullshit.

Is anyone else having issues with warehouse deals' amazon page when it comes to sorting games by price?

I click to browse their video games, the site tells me there are 2,759 available, and when I select "Sort by: Price High to Low" (or Low to High), it puts them in some strange, fucked up order.

Instead of having them actually sorted by price, it just throws them in some sort of crazy order. Makes trying to browse their full inventory by price useless, although the price range options are a viable alternative.

EDIT: There's a damaged box Bioshock 2 Special Edition for PS3 for $53.99

[quote name='boylover']Warehouse Deals sucks from my experiences

Replacement cases and broken cases, scratched discs, bent instruction manuals.

And they claimed to be "Used - Like New".

Bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about "Warehouse" deals in general? This thread is specifically pertaining to Amazon Warehouse, Inc. which is a division of Amazon.com.

My most recent experiences with them is 'Used - Like New' is more NEW and all my games/cases are in excellent condition. Will continue to purchase from them in the future.

I've seen the prices in my cart dropped significantly in the past couple of weeks. A little at a time but they come down a few $$$ daily.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Are you talking about "Warehouse" deals in general? This thread is specifically pertaining to Amazon Warehouse, Inc. which is a division of Amazon.com.

My most recent experiences with them is 'Used - Like New' is more NEW and all my games/cases are in excellent condition. Will continue to purchase from them in the future.

I've seen the prices in my cart dropped significantly in the past couple of weeks. A little at a time but they come down a few $$$ daily.[/QUOTE]

One of my AMAZON Warehouse deals definitely arrived in worse shape than ordering used from GameStop. To that, I say "Like New" my ass.

[quote name='kodave']One of my AMAZON Warehouse deals definitely arrived in worse shape than ordering used from GameStop. To that, I say "Like New" my ass.[/QUOTE]

Every thing i have ever ordered was in perfect condition. If you have a problem, i'm sure you could contact amazon and they would refund you without having to send it back, or giving a credit or something.

If you get something in poor quality, Amazon's own Condition Guidelines for videogames is

"Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift."

My "like New" copy of Manhunt for PS2 I ordered a few weeks ago from Warehouse Deals doesn't boot up past the loading screen. Disc was resurfaced but looked nice, no idea why it gives me trouble. Luckily I didn't wait any longer to try to play the game.

[quote name='poker360']Every thing i have ever ordered was in perfect condition. If you have a problem, i'm sure you could contact amazon and they would refund you without having to send it back, or giving a credit or something.[/QUOTE]

Ditto that; I've ordered from them a few times already and they really look like they were just put in new plastic. Need for Speed: Shift was especially nice at that price :)

[quote name='poker360']Every thing i have ever ordered was in perfect condition. If you have a problem, i'm sure you could contact amazon and they would refund you without having to send it back, or giving a credit or something.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I've ordered a bunch of games and movies from amazon deals, and only one game wasn't in good shape. I sent a strongly worded email, got my money back, didn't have to return the game, and got a $5 credit on top of that. Don't see how people can complain about that...

I've ordered from them a bunch of times and it's really hit or miss. I've received plenty of games that did not include the original cases and actually received a couple of bootleg ds games. Returning the games was pretty painless. I wish they'd get their descriptions right, though. It'd save me some time/hassle.

Everything I've ordered from them has been in great condition (though once a Special Edition was missing the slip cover). The only irritating thing is that you never know what edition of the game you will be getting. I once received a Greatest Hits version with a black label disc inside; not a huge issue but if I would have known that beforehand I would not have bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back