Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']man few games i got fell 2 bucks each... amazon
said they no longer do price adjustments on the wherehouse deals[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if you're kidding or not. They don't even do price adjustments for normal Amazon.com stock and Warehousedeals prices drop steadily the longer the item is up (for most games).

[quote name='sabanoo']I can't tell if you're kidding or not. They don't even do price adjustments for normal Amazon.com stock and Warehousedeals prices drop steadily the longer the item is up (for most games).[/QUOTE]

i got them to price adjust on a few games back in april (2 new games) 1 wherehouse

seems i might jumped too soon on

Platinum Sudoku (Kakuro Included) for the DS paid 16.99 down to 15.99

another game i lost a buck on :) though i plan on tossing it out in my yard sale tomorrow for 15 and hope it sells..... love Sudoku games but even the easy puzzles in this one are insane hard

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']Did this deal die in the 20 minutes since you posted it? No sign of the LE for 56.99...[/QUOTE]
The deal didn't die, it was sold to Doomtime. There was most likely only one copy.

[quote name='dino88']The deal didn't die, it was sold to Doomtime. There was most likely only one copy.[/QUOTE]

If there are no copies available, doesn't that mean that in fact the deal is dead...? Also, when I originally clicked reply to the post, Doomtime had not posted.

Thank you for your useful contribution, however.

[quote name='Doomtime']Can't thank you enough. Best game I've played this year and I just had to have that limited edition. :D[/QUOTE]

No prob glad to help

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']If there are no copies available, doesn't that mean that in fact the deal is dead...? Also, when I originally clicked reply to the post, Doomtime had not posted.

Thank you for your useful contribution, however.[/QUOTE]

it's not a "deal" technically is what they were tryin to say I think...

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']it's not a "deal" technically is what they were tryin to say I think...[/QUOTE]

I suppose. It's all semantics anyways. I was mostly just bummed that I didn't get a copy at that price. Amazing!

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']I suppose. It's all semantics anyways. I was mostly just bummed that I didn't get a copy at that price. Amazing![/QUOTE]

Yea that's the only problem with this thread: Once you see a game posted, it'll likely be bought by someone on this site before you can get it ;)

[quote name='riskzero']Browsing the store I noticed there are a few Super Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition, one of them is listed for $68.99, which I think is a mistake. Considering every other listing has been $90+. I ordered one but there appears to be more than 1, hopefully its in like new condition like most stuff I've ordered from Amazon warehouse.

Will update when I get it!

Link
[/QUOTE]

almost half off im mad i missed this

Just picked up used Xbox 360 Limited Edition Red Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit for $19.99. Condition - Very Good. Repackaged in Brown Box

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
1 used from $12.99

Battle of Giants: Dragons
1 used from $11.99

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
1 used from $11.99

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
1 used from $9.99

Dawn of Discovery
1 used from $9.99 (tempted if if ever falls to 7 )

Backyard Football 2009
1 used from $9.49 Very tempted

Glory of Heracles
1 used from $8.49

Super Dodgeball Brawlers
1 used from $6.99 love to see it fall to 5

PSP

Monster Hunter Freedom 2
1 used from $7.99

Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground
1 used from $8.99

Star Ocean: First Departure
1 used from $15.99

Riviera: The Promised Land
1 used from $16.99

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
1 used from $17.99

Crimson Gem Saga
1 used from $19.99

[quote name='Bullwinkle']No reason to wait for $7 on Dawn of Discovery. It's an excellent game.[/QUOTE]

man reviews i have read said it was a very hard verison of sim city or something ike that

[quote name='slidecage']man reviews i have read said it was a very hard verison of sim city or something ike that[/QUOTE]

Nah, the Wii version is pretty easy/lite, but still a lot of fun, IMO.

[quote name='Bullwinkle']No reason to wait for $7 on Dawn of Discovery. It's an excellent game.[/QUOTE]

yes i agree with you

Hey, for those who have seen it, how often do they get the black wii w/ sports resort on amazon warehouse? I ask b/c I want to get someone a wii in the next week, and I just saw a white one, no sports resort for $119 (like new). I bought it, but if it's likely there will be a black w/ sports resort for $145, I'd prefer that.

[quote name='bredbu']I have been trying for a black wii since they came out and I have not gotten one yet[/QUOTE]

Crap. Well, hopefully I'll get lucky before amazon changes the shipping status ... I'll see, I guess. If not, oh well, I guess. A white wii for $119 isn't terrible. It's not what I want, but it beats spending 199 for the black wii.

[quote name='ploppsdman']Crap. Well, hopefully I'll get lucky before amazon changes the shipping status ... I'll see, I guess. If not, oh well, I guess. A white wii for $119 isn't terrible. It's not what I want, but it beats spending 199 for the black wii.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't matter if they're black or white.

[quote name='sadboy']It doesn't matter if they're black or white.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's that the black comes w/ sports resort and motion plus, so I would prefer that. I guess it's $145 for the black through amazon warehouse, .. so I spent $119 on the white, and sports resort is $40 .. so I would be saving about $14. And I prefer the look of the black one, as well.

[quote name='sadboy']It doesn't matter if they're black or white.[/QUOTE]

Actually to some it does matter. The white one does not mix that well with my setup. I spent more to get a black one so it looks nicer. The hardware and so on it does not matter but the new resort and better look was a must for me even if i paid 80 extra for a brand new one.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Actually to some it does matter. The white one does not mix that well with my setup. I spent more to get a black one so it looks nicer. The hardware and so on it does not matter but the new resort and better look was a must for me even if i paid 80 extra for a brand new one.[/QUOTE]

I think he was making a joke, referring to the Michael Jackson song Black or White... Lol

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Any chance on a restock for that price? The store front still shows the price, but clickin shows $226 -_-[/QUOTE]

doubt it, pricing is pretty random on warehouse deals. One time 360 arcades were $80, haven't seen them that price in a while.

I just ordered wii play w/ remote very good condition for $15 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back