Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='havoksend']wow xbox 360 slim was up for 226.99 but as soon as I clicked it was sold already[/QUOTE]

that's crazy. must have been a damaged box or something to be in warehouse deals alr eady

whoever ordered that red 360 controller with play and charge $ 18.99 mass raged me.... i was about to add to my cart!

[quote name='ploppsdman']Is it a good idea to buy open box ps3?[/QUOTE]

most of amazon warehouse stuff is in superb condition, even open box stuff. If you have any problems, you get amazon customer service, which is always great.

FATHERS DAY 250GB PS3 SLIM BUNDLE ADDED! 263.99 with LBP and hdmi cable !

From what I hear everyone who ordered stuff from there just received stuff that was in pretty perfect condition. I think alot of it is damaged boxs from the warehouse that they just want to move. I ordered a wii from there but havn't received it yet so wish I could provide more feedback. I do wonder where some of the stuff comes from though. Like I see a copy of ff7 and xenogears listed, maybe they found a buried pallete who knows.

[quote name='poker360']most of amazon warehouse stuff is in superb condition, even open box stuff. If you have any problems, you get amazon customer service, which is always great.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I bought one and I'll just take some time to consider keeping it. Any other responses would be appreciated. I have no money, but after gift certificates, it was $150. Hard to pass that up when there are a few games I'd really like to play.

[quote name='ploppsdman']Thanks. I bought one and I'll just take some time to consider keeping it. Any other responses would be appreciated. I have no money, but after gift certificates, it was $150.[/QUOTE]

new bundle was added you may want to consider that instead?

[quote name='beatngurnuts']I bought the father's day bundle[/QUOTE]

Cool ... hope it works out for ya. I was thinking about it, but I think I can get little big planet on goozex .... how much is an hdmi cable for ps3?

[quote name='ploppsdman']Cool ... hope it works out for ya. I was thinking about it, but I think I can get little big planet on goozex .... how much is an hdmi cable for ps3?[/QUOTE]

monoprice.com is your friend.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']how do you know what is new ? because I always seem to miss everything :([/QUOTE]

click on the "Just Arrived" tab and then video games and thats the newest stuff to warehouse deals (video games at least)

[quote name='ploppsdman']Hmm, I'm looking at my hdtv (small, maybe 20") and it doesnt appear to have that input?[/QUOTE]

that's weird. can ps3 use component ? i don't know i've only used hdmi with it..

[quote name='poker360']click on the "Just Arrived" tab and then video games and thats the newest stuff to warehouse deals (video games at least)[/QUOTE]

once I click on "Just Arrived" and then the sub-tab " videogames " in the top right corner it says it is sorting by bestselling and not by what has recently arrived. Am I doing something incorrectly ?

[quote name='poker360']that's weird. can ps3 use component ? i don't know i've only used hdmi with it..[/QUOTE]

I would assume component cables would come with it, no?

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']once I click on "Just Arrived" and then the sub-tab " videogames " in the top right corner it says it is sorting by bestselling and not by what has recently arrived. Am I doing something incorrectly ?[/QUOTE]

uh i don't think you need to worry about the bestselling thing, any deals i have ever found or new deals that i see always are on that page.

[quote name='ploppsdman']I would assume component cables would come with it, no?[/QUOTE]

i think composite cables come with it .. i could be wrong though (composite = red / white / yellow) , component = green / blue / red / white / red ( i think..) lol

[quote name='poker360']i think composite cables come with it .. i could be wrong though (composite = red / white / yellow) , component = green / blue / red / white / red ( i think..) lol[/QUOTE]

Crap, composite, component, hdmi .. wtf. Anyway, the composite cables will have to do until I can find cheap component cables.

[quote name='ploppsdman']Whoever got that ps3 for like $160, that's just friken nuts ... makes me want to stay up all night and see if another shows up.[/QUOTE]

Yea no joke, I would have bought it and I dont even need a PS3

[quote name='poker360']uh i don't think you need to worry about the bestselling thing, any deals i have ever found or new deals that i see always are on that page.[/QUOTE]

haha I hate to drag this conversation on but..... on the screen you are talking about does it currently have Uncharted 2 as the first item ?

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']haha I hate to drag this conversation on but..... on the screen you are talking about does it currently have Uncharted 2 as the first item ?[/QUOTE]

All I would do (I did this for a Wii I bought) was use firefox, use check for change, and highlight the prices of 100-199, and 200-299 ....

[quote name='ploppsdman']All I would do (I did this for a Wii I bought) was use firefox, use check for change, and highlight the prices of 100-199, and 200-299 ....[/QUOTE]

I am not trying to purchase a certain item, I just want to make sure what I am seeing is what other people are seeing. Which is Uncharted 2 as the first item on the page.

[quote name='ploppsdman']Fathers day bundle is back instock

Right now I see Mario Galaxy 2 in the upper left.[/QUOTE]

huh, I dont know what I am doing wrong :(

[quote name='ploppsdman']All I would do (I did this for a Wii I bought) was use firefox, use check for change, and highlight the prices of 100-199, and 200-299 ....[/QUOTE]

Thanks brother diaz and everyone who replied ... now to decide if I want to keep it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back