Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wary about buying a new xbox model with only a 30 day warranty. Plus I don't really need to upgrade from my current elite. Sweet price, though.

[quote name='coolsteel']Very good price, but my Xbox warranty is still good so no need for it[/QUOTE]
Funks dat. I want me a Gundam!

"It's a Gundam!!!" (explodes)

[quote name='ploppsdman']Come on, 160 dollar ps3 ... reappear!!!! I'm tired ... show up already. This is like waiting for godot. I only hear rumors.[/QUOTE]
It's like a unicorn.

[quote name='bigloser']Thx man, I was able to get the Slim for 226.

I did notice that when I purchased the system, it said "250 gig 360 Elite". But on the page they have nothing but pictures of the slim.

Did I buy a 360 Elite? or is Amazon just calling the Slims, Elites?[/QUOTE]
What condition was the slim in? Do you remember the description like Minor Damage to Outer Box?

[quote name='ploppsdman']It said "like new." I remember that much.

Alright, sleep. You win.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just said "like new, some in-game codes may have already been redeemed".

Something along those lines.

MUST BUY IF YOU LIKE PUZZLE GAMES

Puzzler World
1 used from $10.99

around 50 to 70 hours of gameplay

sucks missed Cradle of rome for the DS for 11.99

[quote name='bigloser']is Amazon just calling the Slims, Elites?[/QUOTE]
actually, its the whole world calling the Elite a Slim.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Probably my old copy.. I traded in to Amazon before I knew it's value on eBay.. Got $7.50 in credit for it (cries alone in corner of shame)[/QUOTE]

Is that what all these, or the games at least coming from, the trade in program? I thought they went to a third party.

Yea, the official name for the slims are Xbox 360 Elite S. I have some Amazon credit to burn, so hopefully either a slim PS3 or Xbox pops up again when I'm checking.

FLOL some stockperson there at the warehouse must have been a little too gungho with the boxcutter as there are now 8 copies of Old Boy on BluRay available for $12.99 with various degrees of "slashy slashy" syndrome.

If I work there and I see a shipment of that movie, there will be a bunch of copies with "Burny, fire" syndrome." The dubbing on that is so piss poor it's unwatchable.

[quote name='ploppsdman']If I work there and I see a shipment of that movie, there will be a bunch of copies with "Burny, fire" syndrome." The dubbing on that is so piss poor it's unwatchable.[/QUOTE]

Why would you watch it dubbed? Of course it's unwatchable. I can't take ANY dubbed foreign film seriously when I'm watching it; it just looks so hokey.

[quote name='Vegan']Why would you watch it dubbed? Of course it's unwatchable. I can't take ANY dubbed foreign film seriously when I'm watching it; it just looks so hokey.[/QUOTE]

I watched it on netflix streaming and it was dubbed and I dont think I had the option to turn it off. I take it there is a u.s. version w/ subtitles?

yeah, there's no subbed option for the netflix version. the blu-ray does have the Korean track with english subs.

Great movie, I'm over due for a rewatch...

[quote name='ninja dog']yeah, there's no subbed option for the netflix version. the blu-ray does have the Korean track with english subs.

Great movie, I'm over due for a rewatch...[/QUOTE]

I'll have to see if the DVD version does as well sometime .... thanks all.

[quote name='PopcornBandit']I grabbed a copy of CoD: WaW for $15.99. I haven't seen it anywhere cheaper and I have been dying to try out the Nazi zombie mode.[/QUOTE]
You are going to want to buy map pack 3 also if you want an amazing zombie mode.

[quote name='ploppsdman']I'll have to see if the DVD version does as well sometime .... thanks all.[/QUOTE]

It does, I got it from Netflix recently. This is why I don't watch anything foreign over Netflix streaming. They go with dubs every time. The video and especially audio aren't as good over streaming, either.

[quote name='Vegan']It does, I got it from Netflix recently. This is why I don't watch anything foreign over Netflix streaming. They go with dubs every time. The video and especially audio aren't as good over streaming, either.[/QUOTE]

We watch streaming both on our PC and on our PS3 and both are great quality video and audio.

[quote name='Vegan']It does, I got it from Netflix recently. This is why I don't watch anything foreign over Netflix streaming. They go with dubs every time. The video and especially audio aren't as good over streaming, either.[/QUOTE]

Not completely true. I recently watched Dead Snow and it was subtitled in English with original Norwegian audio.

[quote name='MSI Magus']We watch streaming both on our PC and on our PS3 and both are great quality video and audio.[/QUOTE]

Given a choice between compressed video and stereo sound instantly, or waiting 1 day for uncompressed (well, besides the original compression for the disc) video and surround sound, I prefer the latter.

[quote name='PopcornBandit']Not completely true. I recently watched Dead Snow and it was subtitled in English with original Norwegian audio.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear! There's probably just no English dub option on the disc.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']They got Killzone 2 and Resistence 2 on that bitch for $14 each .[/QUOTE]

excuse me, what BITCH? Are you referring to a female dog or that chick in that pic you posted.. or Amazon? i didn't know amazon was a bitch though... more like your amazon's bitch

sorry, no offense but i REALLY FELT like it.

[quote name='poker360']excuse me, what bitch? Are you referring to a female dog or that chick in that pic you posted.. Or amazon? I didn't know amazon was a bitch though... More like your amazon's bitch[/quote]

.....bitch.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']They got Killzone 2 and Resistence 2 on that bitch for $14 each .[/QUOTE]

Man, you're annoying... anyways, got KOTOR like new for 12.99! Not to shabby:)

For some reason I have an overwhelming urge to post this image in this thread now.
jesse.jpg

[quote name='nbballard']Am I looking in the wrong spot? These show as $18 when I looked.[/QUOTE]

Prices on here can fluctuate quickly. It may have increased, or they may have had multiple copies up and cheaper ones went quickly.

[quote name='rvdrock']Got 3 games I ordered, all came sealed and in great shape, highly recommend...[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean resealed? If you look, the Amazon sticker is inside the clingwrap ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Don't you mean resealed? If you look, the Amazon sticker is inside the clingwrap ;)[/QUOTE]

This is most likely what he means. It's an easy mistake to make since they actually do a good job resealing them (other than the sticker on the inside).

[quote name='sabanoo']This is most likely what he means. It's an easy mistake to make since they actually do a good job resealing them (other than the sticker on the inside).[/QUOTE]

True. My $12.99 copy of KOTOR2 arrived today--it actually has the original security strip in tact, although it has been sliced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back