Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fire_Thief']Time Crisis II on PS2 is $4.99 . Great price for a great game .[/QUOTE]

people still play ps2 games? really?

My 360 slim that I got for 226 came in today. The box was smashed a bit, but had never been opened.

Everything inside was in mint condition, and works flawlessly.

dsc00131to.jpg

Extremely pleased, and thanks again to the person who posted the deal. :)

[quote name='poker360']people still play ps2 games? really?[/QUOTE]

I still play PS2 games, though I generally play them on my PS3 since my PS2 is a launch model and I don't think really has much life left in it.

I do transfer the saves to memory cards just incase i fire it up on my PS2 though!!

The PS2 still has one of the greatest gaming libraries out of any console... why does this surprise you?

Trying to catch up with my backlog...

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']The PS2 still has one of the greatest gaming libraries out of any console... why does this surprise you?[/QUOTE]

*this*

[quote name='poker360']i'll be honest, i just don't like fire thief.[/QUOTE]

I dont either but it does not mean I would put down the PS2 out of distaste for someone ;)

[quote name='MSI Magus']I dont either but it does not mean I would put down the PS2 out of distaste for someone ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, i don't have a ps2 (i have a ps3), and for me, i don't see any reason to go back to ps2 whenever there are much better and more "advanced" games technically and graphically right now.

[quote name='poker360']Well, i don't have a ps2 (i have a ps3), and for me, i don't see any reason to go back to ps2 whenever there are much better and more "advanced" games technically and graphically right now.[/QUOTE]

Ermmmm no just no. I can sit and name dozens of games like Sly Cooper, Culdcept, Suikoden 5, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Dark Cloud 2 and Mister Mosquito which either are far better in their genre then anything available on the PS3(Sly Cooper and the RPGs I named)or are completely different experiences then anything on the PS3(stuff like Mister Mosquito and Culdcept).

If you only play the same ole same ole mainstream action games this may be true, but in general its flat out wrong.

[quote name='poker360']Well, i don't have a ps2 (i have a ps3), and for me, i don't see any reason to go back to ps2 whenever there are much better and more "advanced" games technically and graphically right now.[/QUOTE]

A good game is a good game. Period. An "expiration date" on games is the stupidest concept. It bugs me that it's sometimes measured in weeks.

To be fair, the back catalog of PS2 games that people always try to drop the "well, if you only want shooter or act/adv of the month" line with are usually pretty average or tepid titles. I appreciate some of your listings, since it's not just the deluge of REALLY bad titles for the anime addled. You've got some really smart games there.

I'd find it hard to ever really write off the PS2, things like Silmeria or Dragon Quarter or the Maximo games or Sly Cooper are all very sleek and mechanically smart games, but I really think the PS2 is starting to finally age as well since the HD consoles are kind of going through their upturn in niche and unique games due to the costs of development dropping.

It's somewhat funny on how my opinion of modern consoles took a 180 in the past 8 months or so, the amount of quality software has been really ridiculous. Unfortunetely, a lot of really good titles are getting sent to really poor critical reception due to the gulf of difference in polishing and accumulated tastes from coast to coast on media sites. Resonance of Fate, for example, is one of the best mechanics heavy JRPGs probably ever pressed to disc, and it just got absolutely reamed.

[quote name='bigloser']My 360 slim that I got for 226 came in today. The box was smashed a bit, but had never been opened.

Everything inside was in mint condition, and works flawlessly.

dsc00131to.jpg

Extremely pleased, and thanks again to the person who posted the deal. :)[/QUOTE]

very nice dude...congrats on that score

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']The PS2 still has one of the greatest gaming libraries out of any console... why does this surprise you?[/QUOTE]

that library gets larger each month since they are still releasing ps2 games as well

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Don't you mean resealed? If you look, the Amazon sticker is inside the clingwrap ;)[/QUOTE]

I know it was resealed, but still...better quality than I expected

[quote name='havoksend']Oh good let us all be deprived of deals, because you don't want to resub you prime. Get real.[/QUOTE]

Calm down Mr. Serious.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']There's a single link-new copy of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for the Gamecube in stock at $16.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000AOEU2K/

That's a sick price for what has become quite a rare game. Hope a CAG grabs it and is able to enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, ordered it along with Mirror's Edge for PS3...

FYI, there's an $18 copy of Shutter Island on BLU, as well as an $18 copy of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 on Blu. Didn't check the conditions...

[quote name='karkyco']Thanks, ordered it along with Mirror's Edge for PS3...

FYI, there's an $18 copy of Shutter Island on BLU, as well as an $18 copy of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 on Blu. Didn't check the conditions...[/QUOTE]

Glad I did not buy Fire Emblem then! I thought about buying it just to try and flip it for profit...thought about it and felt like an ass buying a game someone might want to legitimately play just so I could make $10. Nice to see it went to someone here ;)

[quote name='gomikeoh']thanks for the update...been looking to play this for awhile![/QUOTE]

Also available on PSN for $6. Unless of course a physical copy is that important to you.

Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up about Warehouse Deals. I've been perusing their current stuff and not much jumps out at me, but I could see a LOT of impulse buying if I had Prime. Kinda glad right now that I don't. :D

Anyone buy record of agarest war from here? Did it come with all the extra stuff? There have been a lot of copies available of it on the site over the last couple of weeks. cheapest I've seen was $30. If it goes that low again I might buy it, provided it comes with all the extra's.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Anyone buy record of agarest war from here? Did it come with all the extra stuff? There have been a lot of copies available of it on the site over the last couple of weeks. cheapest I've seen was $30. If it goes that low again I might buy it, provided it comes with all the extra's.[/QUOTE]

i have, and it came with everything, just a really smashed up outer box

[quote name='havoksend']Oh good let us all be deprived of deals, because you don't want to resub you prime. Get real.[/QUOTE]

yeap and just called the prez of nintendo and they agreed to hold off selling the 3ds still i get the cash :)

though if there is anything very good listed i probally jump on prime sooner... its just too bad prime wasnt cheaper (say 50 per year)

[quote name='slidecage']yeap and just called the prez of nintendo and they agreed to hold off selling the 3ds still i get the cash :)

though if there is anything very good listed i probally jump on prime sooner... its just too bad prime wasnt cheaper (say 50 per year)[/QUOTE]

well reggie confirmed that 3DS won't be out until 2011 on late night so start saving!

:psp: Me and My Katamari is $14.99 and dropping
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BLFE9K/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

I ended up picking up a copy at Gamestop for $11.xx. I think $15 would still be worth it.

I love my PS2. My favorite game in 2010 (Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love) was on the PS2. To each his own.

WOW.... Someone seemed to have a bad day/week/month/year/life?

[quote name='slidecage']
though if there is anything very good listed i probally jump on prime sooner... its just too bad prime wasnt cheaper (say 50 per year)[/QUOTE]

All you have to do is find a few friends to share the Amazon cost.
I'm only sharing it with 2 other friends right now, but still making the cost of prime 110% worth it.

[quote name='United_Korea']do these ship slower than new games? it certainly seems so for me.[/QUOTE]

As long as it's from Amazon Warehouse, it ships the same speed as new games. Kinda slow with Free Savers, quick with Prime.

[quote name='Cheapskate']Has Metroid Prime Trilogy ever shown up in the Warehouse Deals?[/QUOTE]

yes, and it was listed @ $39.99

[quote name='United_Korea']do these ship slower than new games? it certainly seems so for me.[/QUOTE]

They've been slower for me even with prime. It's usually 3-4 day shipping with my 2 day shipping.

[quote name='MICHGoBlue']All you have to do is find a few friends to share the Amazon cost.
I'm only sharing it with 2 other friends right now, but still making the cost of prime 110% worth it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have a few brother-in-laws that just joined my family right when I signed up for Prime. Weird huh? :bouncy:

[quote name='sabanoo']They've been slower for me even with prime. It's usually 3-4 day shipping with my 2 day shipping.[/QUOTE]

Always same speed for me. In fact, I bought an external HD enclosure from warehouse on Thursday and without paying extra, I had it on Friday. They REALLY wanted to be rid of it, I guess, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back