Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lolwut?']Just randomly happened to spot a copy of Star Wars: TFU Ultimate Sith Edition for 360 on there for $25.99. I bit; if it isn't like new and/or the steelbook is scratched or dented, I can always return it.

Anyone know if it comes with DLC codes? I checked an unboxing video and it didn't look like it, but I just want to make sure.[/QUOTE]

I bought the other one earlier =) I've been waiting forever to find it cheaper. I think it has all the content on both discs.

[quote name='TeamUnderdog']I bought the other one earlier =) I've been waiting forever to find it cheaper. I think it has all the content on both discs.[/QUOTE]

I would've bought if from Amazon new, but a couple of days ago it defaulted to $39.99 @ buy.com. I guess their stock ran out.

Hopefully ours arrive and really are "like new" :bouncy:

[quote name='TeamUnderdog']I bought the other one earlier =) I've been waiting forever to find it cheaper. I think it has all the content on both discs.[/QUOTE]

First disc is standard SW:TFU, 2nd disc has all the dlc and bonuses. I've been hoping someone will just go retarded and sell the 2nd disc on ebay for cheap as thats all I really need anyways.

I wish there was a way to get amazon to alert me when this came back. Been looking for it forever.

[quote name='poker360']i wish that psp go was a bit cheaper.. 178.99 is tempting :X[/QUOTE]
Go for it.

[quote name='poker360']i wish that psp go was a bit cheaper.. 178.99 is tempting :X[/QUOTE]

move that decimal over to the left two places and it seems like the right price for a PSP Go!

75 bucks would be a tempting price for the go, but with the 3DS coming out probably sooner than later I don't think I would buy one for that price anyway.

In a hypothetical clearing out the stock price drop.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']75 bucks would be a tempting price for the go, but with the 3DS coming out probably sooner than later I don't think I would buy one for that price anyway.

In a hypothetical clearing out the stock price drop.[/QUOTE]
yes true, but now that i have playstation plus it seems liek it would be cool to add those minis to a psp.. oh well i don't think i'm going to bite on it

also i believe u get 3 free games from sony when u register it

Hmmm...I returned two things to Amazon warehouse because the outer boxes / cases were really damaged which was not described in descriptions...And I ended up making a $3 profit from the refunds on shipping >.>;

edit: Should also mention they were nice enough to actually give me the full amount refund of 9.55 on shipping for one of the items even though estimated refund on shipping was only going to be $5.

Just saying since I noticed some people on here did not want to go through the trouble of returning items to them.

You know what bugs me the most about the Warehouse deals on games? That it won't apply my video game credits towards them. If it did, I'd probably buy more used games at Warehouse and less at GS.com.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']You know what bugs me the most about the Warehouse deals on games? That it won't apply my video game credits towards them. If it did, I'd probably buy more used games at Warehouse and less at GS.com.[/QUOTE]

I feel the exact same way. I have a $20 credit I would love to use on a cheap copy of ODST. :bomb:

holy crap :)

that pokemon heartgold DS i picked up for 14.99 came today

ITEM WAS SEALED BRAND NEW box was a litle crushed

that is insane

[quote name='slidecage']holy crap :)

that pokemon heartgold DS i picked up for 14.99 came today

ITEM WAS SEALED BRAND NEW box was a litle crushed

that is insane[/QUOTE]

did it have a LIKE NEW sticker on the back over the barcoode and under the shrink wrap?

[quote name='animemaniac14']did it have a LIKE NEW sticker on the back over the barcoode and under the shrink wrap?[/QUOTE]

nope anyone know any place i can dump the poke walker off i have no use for it.. dumped the game to goozex

Does anyone have a use for it Before i toss it up on ebay (just the pokemon Poke walker or whatever its called)

[quote name='slidecage']nope anyone know any place i can dump the poke walker off i have no use for it.. dumped the game to goozex

Does anyone have a use for it Before i toss it up on ebay (just the pokemon Poke walker or whatever its called)[/QUOTE]

so you bought the game clearly to "resell or retrade" it?

really?

:bomb:

[quote name='poker360']so you bought the game clearly to "resell or retrade" it?

really?

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

let me resay that

WILL dump the game to goozex... once i beat it this weekend 3 day weekend it be an easy beat :)

now the pokewalker i had no use for it even before i even thought about buying it

I find it interesting that they would have sealed one for 15.. but another one listed for 33..

wonder why this one was listed so cheap

lots of great deals have been added kiddos.

to many for me to list. better check it out.

one of the great deals: Prince of persia (360) (the newest one) - $30

please try to hold off on that factory sealed psp go though guys! (i won't be able to put money into bank until tomorrow and i might get it...)

Again, for anyone who bought a console through amazon warehouse, did you also buy the square trade 1 year warranty, or should I just assume as long as the ps3 works in the first 30 days I should be fine?

[quote name='ploppsdman']Again, for anyone who bought a console through amazon warehouse, did you also buy the square trade 1 year warranty, or should I just assume as long as the ps3 works in the first 30 days I should be fine?[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't buy a warranty, i've never bought a warranty for any electronic device i've purchased.... for the most part your good with manufacturer warranty

[quote name='DeLane79']Thanks, bro. This will be my very first 360. :bouncy:
(Was waiting til they went down in price.)[/QUOTE]

Saved me from buying something I don't need. :)

Was staring at my shopping cart a good three minutes before I posted running scenarios through my head where I'd want a backup 360 ready to go if need be...

Anywho, glad someone who wanted one got it.

Open box unit with damage to box PS3 Slim 120 GB. $214.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1278066535&sr=1-1&condition=used

The Force... I see the Force Unleashed Sith Edition SteelBook... the PS3!!! Hurry Use the fucking Force...

Edit: Sold Out! Earlier there were 2 copies and bam its gone!

It just the PS3 version of TFU:USE that's somewhat rare? Seen a couple on eBay in the past that I'd probably jump on if I didn't have the 360 version. Never thought twice of it though.

[quote name='nekromantix']It just the PS3 version of TFU:USE that's somewhat rare? Seen a couple on eBay in the past that I'd probably jump on if I didn't have the 360 version. Never thought twice of it though.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure is, they are sought to be rare because its Blu-ray. The price had gone up high. You can't find those low price anywhere in the market.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']The Force... I see the Force Unleashed Sith Edition SteelBook... the PS3!!! Hurry Use the fucking Force...

Edit: Sold Out! Earlier there were 2 copies and bam its gone![/QUOTE]

How much was it?

If a slim ever comes in stock on here for under $215, I think I'll bite. If my current one ever were to die, I'd have to get a new one anyways.

Edit: Whoa, a set of IONs for $189. If I had more credit and didn't have so much invested in my regular drumset, I might bite.

Shit, I never hit it in time for the cheap PS3s or X360s (arcade OR slim).

But I did just put in an order for a bunch of complete GBA/GBC games, for decent prices.

Golden Sun, Golden Sun The Lost Age, Pokemon Gold, and Super Mario Deluxe.

Hey what's the best way to filter through the newest games? Just arrived always shows the same stuff for me (sorted by "bestselling") and if I click on the individual console it never shows any games and I know there are more than 5 DS titles.

Anyways, wondering how the true deal diggers roll with it.

@ChernobylCow

I think most of us use the Amazon.com portal instead of going thru the warehousedeals site.

Search for warehouse deals on the Amazon site, then click on the video games category, then scroll down and make sure that the only sellers that are displayed are Warehouse Deals. Then you can use the system sorter and I find it shows you more games then going through the Warehouse Deals main site.

Hope that helps.

Well, here is the reason the Slim 360's were so cheap the other day.

slim_360.png

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Well, here is the reason the Slim 360's were so cheap the other day.

slim_360.png
[/QUOTE]

Totally worth it if all it really is is outer box damage. Sad I missed it. ='(

[quote name='Fire_Thief']No one wants that bullshit PSP Go

We want us a Slim.[/QUOTE]

lol I must agree. =P I'm keeping a lookout on this thread hoping they put some more back up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back