Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nekromantix']DSi XL Burgundy 135.99 Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Cosmetic blemishes on accessory. Minor damage to outer box. Package resealed.

Final Fantasy XIII 360 Bundle 212.99 Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Minor damage to outer box. Package resealed.[/QUOTE]

DSI xl gone within a second... sound like a lot of damage for only a 50 buck price cut....

if only i had room for a ps3... could of got a ps3 for 212 and a wii for 100... man that would been cool

[quote name='slidecage']DSI xl gone within a second... sound like a lot of damage for only a 50 buck price cut....

if only i had room for a ps3... could of got a ps3 for 212 and a wii for 100... man that would been cool[/QUOTE]

u can easily get a wii for 100 locally.. but I would prefer amazon warehouse.. they are probabbly in much better condition.

I've been following this thread for a couple of days but it seems more like a history channel of deals than current offerings. The nature seems to be so little stock (as in one or two) that maybe the poster and one other person get a crack.

Don't get me wrong, some have benefited from these deal referrals and kudos to those who are posting--but I wonder if this idea should be captured in the OP, along with something about subscribing to alerts? The info on stuff moving fast and about how to find the new stuff is much appreciated.

[quote name='nekromantix']DSi XL Burgundy 135.99 Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Cosmetic blemishes on accessory. Minor damage to outer box. Package resealed.[/QUOTE]

fuck CK, was asleep and missed it. :(
Oh well, I wanted to get the bronze one anyway.

[quote name='nekromantix']Wii 95.99 Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Minor damage to outer box. Package resealed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on the wii I picked it up

love to see touchmaster 3 fall to around 7 and those jigsaw puzzles fall to around 5 i doubt they ever get that low though

probally shouldnt list these cause wait someone grab them lol

Backyard football now 7.99 would buy at 6

Women's Murder Club Games of Passion 6.50 nice gift at 5

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? at 6.. nice gift at 4.50

my fun facts 4.99 nice gift at 3.99 or less

PSP
Mimana: Iyar Chronicle now 25 Nice below 15

[quote name='bredbu']Why did people start using the old warehouse deals thread instead of this one[/QUOTE]

dunno haha..

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']wonder when they will have the arcade for $73 again.. really want one piece of that.[/QUOTE]

Wouldnt mind a sub $100 Xbox myself!

[quote name='MSI Magus']Wouldnt mind a sub $100 Xbox myself![/QUOTE]
:D i need this one before the kinnect bundle came out in the holiday.. if I don't know this, probably I am already into that target deal..

ps. does the arcade listed in warehouse and spring bundle have same memory (512mb?)

[quote name='Aznchaos3']Is the small wrinkle on the outer case just damage to the box?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming it's just the cardboard box because some of them say they're still "manufacturer shrink-wrapped" and have bends/wrinkles on the box. Just don't see how the console itself would have a bend or wrinkle unless they've been placed by lava or something. Though they've been referring to the box as "box" in the past, so not sure why the change of language.

Almost certain everytime there's something on the console/hardware/accessories they'll refer to it as main unit, as in the case of the DS and Wii I posted about earlier.

[quote name='dabomb505']Picked up a 120GB PS3 Slim Black Friday Bundle w/ Killzone 2 & Infamous for $135.99

=D[/QUOTE]

Sweet, was about to post it but saw it was unavailable soon as I was previewing my post. Quite the steal

[quote name='dabomb505']Picked up a 120GB PS3 Slim Black Friday Bundle w/ Killzone 2 & Infamous for $135.99

=D[/QUOTE]

Wow, what did the description say about the condition?

Oh and thanks nekromantix, i was kinda wondering too why they didn't say the "box" but yeah...damage to the actual system wouldn't really make sense :p

[quote name='Aznchaos3']Wow, what did the description say about the condition?

Oh and thanks nekromantix, i was kinda wondering too why they didn't say the "box" but yeah...damage to the actual system wouldn't really make sense :p[/QUOTE]Very good condition. MFR shrink wrapped. Small wrinkle on outer box.

=D[/QUOTE]

Seriously? That's an awesome deal.

Not as awesome but still a decent price: Used - Very Good $213 PS3 Slim
it says "Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed." So yeah I dont know what that means.

Yeah man, that's a ridiculous steal especially since the games essentially reduce the cost of the system even more. I hope it all works out to be as good as it sounds.

[quote name='tlwizard']Thanks for the link. It says "Full Game is included." Does anyone know what that means?[/QUOTE]

why is nothing showing up for me whenever i search for this stuff in the warehouse deals =\

Pretty sure it's just a cookie cutter warning they put on all games, peripherals and hardware.

Rest of the disclaimer says but dlc may already be used. Many of the games sold are returns so as a disclaimer in case the person returning the game used the dlc already, they say that. Makes most sense just to put the disclaimer on the games only, but there's the small chance like the Uncharted 1 Bundle they were selling some time ago that there's some sorta dlc included that may have already been used. So giant generic disclaimer solves all.

If it says manufacturer sealed though, don't think you have to worry about dlc being used up. (If it were a game or bundle that the disclaimer was relevant to.) Could be wrong though.

[quote name='poker360']why is nothing showing up for me whenever i search for this stuff in the warehouse deals =\[/QUOTE]

Yeah not showing for me either. Only reason I even know now that there's more was because I threw the link up when I initially saw it and can still go directly to that page. Listings seem to go wonky if there's multiple available at first, then some are sold. At least that's what seems to be the common denominator when they disappear from searches.

[quote name='bredbu']I just check a few times a day[/QUOTE]

Do you just check the website (i.e. search for systems)?

Also are the 'used' listings all genuinely the used copies from Amazon's trade-in system?

going to have to have pure luck to get in on the Ds sytems they are gone within seconds

though dont know if i would pay 60 for a DS system... they should be around that price new sealed at thanksgiving

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']Today is my bday and I was hoping for a ps3 deals. Are those very good condition worth getting?[/QUOTE]

One that says "Manufacturer shrink-wrapped. Small wrinkle or bend on outer case" sounds best out of the trio to me. Detailed description usually tells more than the condition listed.

Both the consoles I've ordered have been listed under Very Good, with descriptions of manufacturer shrink wrapped but damaged boxes. Both came smelling like new electronics. Maybe I've been lucky.

[quote name='blitztwn36']Also are the 'used' listings all genuinely the used copies from Amazon's trade-in system?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure Warehouse Deals are strictly returns and stuff that got beat up in the Warehouse. Least that's all they say on the mainpage of Warehouse Deals where it says "How warehousedeals works."

Trade-ins go to NorAm.

[quote name='hqn101']fuck someone bought the ps3 for $200 when I was checking out.[/QUOTE]

sorry, didnt mean to snipe, but dont worry another will show up soon (Ive been waiting for one right at $200 for just a few days), and this one went to a loving home.

[quote name='neofrank']sorry, didnt mean to snipe, but dont worry another will show up soon (Ive been waiting for one right at $200 for just a few days), and this one went to a loving home.[/QUOTE]

np i just grabbed the $212 one instead, not like $12 is bad.

[quote name='hqn101']np i just grabbed the $212 one instead, not like $12 is bad.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, and if the inventory quantity is accurate there's still 24 left

hmm. $212 ps3 seems really nice.. wonder how you guys find this, what I can do is just keep refreshing the page for my xbox arcade and hope it will show up..

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']hmm. $212 ps3 seems really nice.. wonder how you guys find this, what I can do is just keep refreshing the page for my xbox arcade and hope it will show up..[/QUOTE]

No clue how people are finding this.. Usually it shows up fine for me ( i did make this thread haha..)... i even searched for it and this stuff people aren't finding isn't showing up on the amazon warehouse deals storefront on amazon.. kinda strange

I bought one a week ago and got it yesterday. Condition was described as like-new and it was brand new. Looked like just a damaged box. EVerything appeared new and in plastic and untouched. $226 for like-new condition for me.

Said game was included, but didn't see any game.

For everyone asking how you find the good deals:

Dont use the Amazon warehouse link. It lags behind. What I do is search for a specific item instead. For example search amazon for "ps3 slim", then look at the used prices and see if Amazon Warehouse has any in stock. You have to do it quite a bit to get what you want sometimes because deals come and go.

[quote name='ShockandAww']For everyone asking how you find the good deals:

Dont use the Amazon warehouse link. It lags behind. What I do is search for a specific item instead. For example search amazon for "ps3 slim", then look at the used prices and see if Amazon Warehouse has any in stock. You have to do it quite a bit to get what you want sometimes because deals come and go.[/QUOTE]

cool.. I will reorganize my bookmarks I guess.

So it seems that the warehouse has bad company 2 for $35 but I am not sure if it will have a vip code. What do you think my chances are that it will have one that I can use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back