Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheHelix']Now throw your hands in the air
And wave 'em like you just don't care
And if you like fish and grits and all that pimp shit
Then everybody say o-yea-yer[/QUOTE]

*awkwardly does the white boy version of throwing my hands in the air and is clearly out of sync with the rest of the crowd*

o-yes-sir

[quote name='MSI Magus']Man that would be freaking sweeeet! Id buy every last PSN card they put up![/QUOTE]

Then you'd get them and find out the damage was along the code where it USED to be hidden but "A few scrapes" had taken away the only thing between you and the code.

$12.99 for the card, but not a valid code. ENJOY! :bouncy:

[quote name='TheHelix']Now throw your hands in the air
And wave 'em like you just don't care
And if you like fish and grits and all that pimp shit
Then everybody say o-yea-yer[/QUOTE]

fuckin' classic right here.

ANYWAYS

Since I got so much shit for the name... I made a new one. I didn't get any trophies on the old one so none is lost.

PSN = Fire_Thief_

[quote name='Jessfest']Man, that thing has just bombed to be that low.[/QUOTE]
No physical media is the thing that has stopped me from getting a PSP Go(the price in general is what has stopped me from getting a PSP in general:roll:). I'm still kicking myself for not having $15 in cash on me for a PSP 2000 that some homie was trying to sell to a local shop. He dropped the price he wanted from $50 to $15 within 5-7 minutes of haggling with them.:lol:

It was probably hot as hell, but $15 for a PSP would've been my deal of the year.:applause:

game might suck but i will try it

Picked up

SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2008 for the PSP for 2.99 shipped

so far used my prime 3 times

Pokemon gold for 15
Brooktown high psp for 4
and now
Smackdown vs raw 08 for 3

so prime has paid for itself in JULY hopefully the deals keep coming

They got 100 classic books DS 16.99

Fire Thief is right. That's exactly what 100 Classic Books is composed off. Only value is if you don't have any type of device that can act as an e-reader.

Only looks like games added. Lotta ones I haven't seen lately, but prices don't look that great. Few here:

:wii: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 32.99Medium crack on outer case. Manufacturer shrink-wrapped.
:psp: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker 29.99 Includes manual, cover art and case. Full game is included, but bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required.
:360: Alan Wake: Limited Edition 61.99 Includes manual, cover art and case. Full game is included, but bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required.

Keep 'em coming... I want some good shit. I want a PSP 3000... Gran Turismo bundle is preferred. If I can get that for $130 or less I'll be straight...

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Is that the cheapest its been?[/QUOTE]

Was up on Warehouse Deals for 52.99 earlier this week if I remember correctly. Post should be in the thread somewhere.

I picked it up from GS for about $48 after deal and coupon and it was worth every penny.

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']Was up on Warehouse Deals for 52.99 earlier this week if I remember correctly. Post should be in the thread somewhere.

I picked it up from GS for about $48 after deal and coupon and it was worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought that copy for $52.99, which was listed as being in "Good" condition. When I got it, it was near flawless though. It was said to have a "medium scratch" on the box, but it was more of just a one inch line indentation along the front which was hardly visible.

Then there were some "wrinkles and bends" on the box which really amounted to nothing more than very minor shelfwear along the corners. Also, the dlc card was unused and the book/bonus discs looked like they hadn't been touched. It's really incredible that Amazon was willing to discount almost $30 due to these "defects". Aside from not being shrinkwrapped, I've seen products at Wal-Mart/Gamestop in far worse condition selling for full price. As per usual, Amazon beats all. :)

[quote name='Vegan']Was Fire Thief even born yet when that was released?[/QUOTE]:lol::lol::lol::applause:

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Born in 91, hater. Their first album dropped in 94, then 96, 98, 2000, and 2003.[/QUOTE]
No offense but that statement doesn't exactly help ya. U was 3 when they debuted and 12 when speakerboxx came out. Good taste for a 3 yr old....yes people are gonna hate.

[quote name='shadowkast']:lol::lol::lol::applause:

No offense but that statement doesn't exactly help ya. U was 3 when they debuted and 12 when speakerboxx came out. Good taste for a 3 yr old....yes people are gonna hate.[/QUOTE]

I was 12 when atliens... so I guess I count :bouncy:

[quote name='Slade']Picked up a SSF4 TE Arcade Stick like new condition yesterday for $86, two day shipping.

Progress is up to "shipping soon"

Looking forward to it.

http://www.warehousedeals.com/Super-Street-Fighter-IV-Arcade-FightStick/M/B0038KMOXK.htm[/QUOTE]

Got my stick today.

No complaints about the case or the stick itself. It was in new condition like stated.

However, I was under the impression that the stick would work on PCs right out of the box but this is actually not the case, especially for the PS3 stick.

The stick is very particular about the USB port that will recognize the inputs from it and my intelP55 was apparently not compatible.

So I'm actually forced to buy a PCI Usb port with a Via chipset($7 or so) so that I could use the stick on the PC.

I hear this is a problem with 360 fightsticks as well but not as common as the PS3 one. So be wary of this if you're in the market for a arcade stick and plan to use it on the PC along with your console of choice.

I'll have the USB port in 2 days to test if that fixes the problem and I'll update whether it works or not if anyone else that has/wants a stick is interested.

[quote name='Mako1215']It's the name dumbass.

And the fact that he also has BURR on his profile lol[/QUOTE]

You should talk....

hey if you guys didnt see amazon is giving prime out to college students for free for a year. Also if you can find someone in your family who is a student they can join and put you on their prime membership. At least thats the way it worked when i paid for my membership. My brother and sister and mom are all on my account and get all the benifits from it even though they all have their own address.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?tag=sdfp-20&prv=slickdeals&cur=slickdeals&ses=

edit: in the prime thread one of the mods said you cant add people at a diffferent address but when i called amazon they said i could maybe becuase it was family or maybe the csr i was talking to didnt know what she was talking about. so you may not be allowed to do that

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bredbu']hey if you guys didnt see amazon is giving prime out to college students for free for a year. Also if you can find someone in your family who is a student they can join and put you on their prime membership. At least thats the way it worked when i paid for my membership. My brother and sister and mom are all on my account and get all the benifits from it even though they all have their own address.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?tag=sdfp-20&prv=slickdeals&cur=slickdeals&ses=[/QUOTE]
How in the world did I not see this? How long has this been going on? Thanks a million bredbu! Just signed up! I really missed prime when it ended and now I thankfully have it again.

[quote name='Mako1215']Wtf are you taking about. Go back into your hole.[/QUOTE]

he's calling you a weeaboo weeaboo desu desu. Which is only fair if you're going to mock fire_thief for being a wigger poser.

[quote name='doodofdoods']he's calling you a weeaboo weeaboo desu desu. Which is only fair if you're going to mock fire_thief for being a wigger poser.[/QUOTE]

It's funny that he decides to call me out like I was the only one saying anything.

O well. Back to the warehouse deals.

[quote name='foreinter']where do you guys check if the PS3 or Xbox console is available?[/QUOTE]

They have links a couple pages back.

How reliable are the descriptions in the warehouse deals? I ordered MGS4 like new and I didn't get it yet, so I was wondering if they are actually used.

[quote name='nekromantix']360 Slim $226.99 Factory sealed unit. Minor damage to outer box. Package factory sealed.[/QUOTE]

I actually nabbed one of these early last week. When it came, it was brand new sealed. Only thing was that there was a hole in the box. It's working great and I cannot complain :)

What kind of quality can I expect if I buy things from Amazon Warehouse? I am interested in picking up a couple of old school PS1 games from them. I noticed that the quality for many of them are listed as Used-Mint condition. Is is truly that good? I know Gamestop's used games most of the time, at least for me, came in crappy condition with a messed-up case, no booklet, and scratches on the disc.

[quote name='Mystery Man']What kind of quality can I expect if I buy things from Amazon Warehouse? I am interested in picking up a couple of old school PS1 games from them. I noticed that the quality for many of them are listed as Used-Mint condition. Is is truly that good? I know Gamestop's used games most of the time, at least for me, came in crappy condition with a messed-up case, no booklet, and scratches on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Well.. thats gamestop. Gamestop has poor quality on used games. Amazon generally tells the truth, if it's listed in "Like New" then it usually is! I would order a used game on Amazon over gamestop any day of the week. (unless its a lot cheaper @ gamestop)

[quote name='Mystery Man']What kind of quality can I expect if I buy things from Amazon Warehouse? I am interested in picking up a couple of old school PS1 games from them. I noticed that the quality for many of them are listed as Used-Mint condition. Is is truly that good? I know Gamestop's used games most of the time, at least for me, came in crappy condition with a messed-up case, no booklet, and scratches on the disc.[/QUOTE]

Picked up Vagrant Story from them. Said like new, was complete (included demo disc) and absolutely flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back