Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
sucks even with prime wherehouse deals now take 3 days to ship

1 day to process and 2 days to ship

i got items back at 10am weds and they still have not shipped

since 11am weds its been saying SHIPPING SOON and has 3 days shipping

Didn't look at the condition, but there's a PS3 Batman: AA Collector's Edition for $45, for anyone who wants the batarang. The X360 version always seems to sell around that price, so maybe someone wants this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...erchant&qid=1279203114&sr=1-21&condition=used

Looks like a ton of overpriced RPGs are in, mostly PS1, as well as Gamecube ones (not to mention PS2, PS3, and DS ones at insignificant discounts).

[quote name='mailman27']That's weird slidecage, I've never had that problem....[/QUOTE]

maybe they wanted to finish the game and that is why its not sent yet LOL

i just found it weird that something i ordered that early still has not shipped out... still showing a saturday release

nice thing is i will have my 3 gamestop games ( some sort of tank, space camp and another game ) from gamestop today and twist from a trading site)

hopefully those 4 games will hold me over till saturday .... i got more games i can play but hate to start another major game and then have to put it down saturday topick up
playing the persona 3 psp im getting from amazon

Im starting to wonder if i jumped too soon on the game 29.99 seems like an okay price for it HOPEFULLY i will get the hat.. Took a screen shot showing the hat but someone said the
HAT Is only for NEW GAME PURCHASE

250GB is gone.

I was debating it and figured I'll wait for a cheaper 120GIG since I don't really want to spend more then $199 on a PS3. With a replaceable drive and hardly filling up my 120GIG 360 with 100+ games I couldn't see the point spending more on a 250GIG.

Huh, is this really my first post? I joined a while ago... Ah well.

This is probably a stupid question, but I could not find an answer through searching and I don't feel like looking through 67 pages of posts for an answer. I still have a $20 video game gift card from Super Mario Galaxy 2, could I use that on video game warehouse deals?

Just got my Record of Agarest War Limited Edition today from warehousedeals fo $28.99. The game and pillow case were still sealed (not Amazon sealed) and the mousepad also appears to be unused.

Just giving people a heads up to keep an eye out for it on the off chance it comes back in stock again. When I ordered mine, it went OOS right after my order, so at the time I assumed there was only that one in stock, but I wanted to wait to see if it came complete with everything before I reported it.

Good luck.

[quote name='Tasty_Cookie']Huh, is this really my first post? I joined a while ago... Ah well.

This is probably a stupid question, but I could not find an answer through searching and I don't feel like looking through 67 pages of posts for an answer. I still have a $20 video game gift card from Super Mario Galaxy 2, could I use that on video game warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

I believe the answer is yes...
just go through the checkout as normal and see if at the last page it saids
"promotion applied -$20"

I ended up snagging the PS3, thanks for the heads up, although that was a big chunk of change I wasn't planning on spending. I have this feeling that my 60gb will die on me so I'll try to take it into gamestop this weekend for the $200 promo. Anyone know if you can just copy game saves and then just redownload your psn titles?

[quote name='pureheat101']I believe the answer is yes...
"promotion applied -$20"[/QUOTE]
Great! Thanks!

[quote name='deckerro']I ended up snagging the PS3, thanks for the heads up, although that was a big chunk of change I wasn't planning on spending. I have this feeling that my 60gb will die on me so I'll try to take it into gamestop this weekend for the $200 promo. Anyone know if you can just copy game saves and then just redownload your psn titles?[/QUOTE]

Wow, I wouldn't do that. Keep or sell the 60gb ps3. I'm betting you can get a lot more than $200 for it.

[quote name='deckerro']I ended up snagging the PS3, thanks for the heads up, although that was a big chunk of change I wasn't planning on spending. I have this feeling that my 60gb will die on me so I'll try to take it into gamestop this weekend for the $200 promo. Anyone know if you can just copy game saves and then just redownload your psn titles?[/QUOTE]
yea you can copy the gamesaves to a usb drive or external hard drive then you can just redownload your games its easy

[quote name='pureheat101']I believe the answer is yes...
"promotion applied -$20"[/QUOTE]

Um...pretty sure the answer is no. When I ordered the Alan Wake LE last week, it didn't let me use any promo credit.

I got my Black Wii Sports Bundle today. The edges of the box were a little messed up but everything inside was still factory sealed. For $128.99 this was a great deal.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']250GB is gone.

I was debating it and figured I'll wait for a cheaper 120GIG since I don't really want to spend more then $199 on a PS3. With a replaceable drive and hardly filling up my 120GIG 360 with 100+ games I couldn't see the point spending more on a 250GIG.[/QUOTE]

same here.. i would hope to snag a 120gb ps3 just as a bluray player..

also anyone knows amazon warehouse will see xbox hdd itself? I want to have a reasonable hdd before i upgrade to the kinnect bundle.. someone offers me $30 for 60gb hdd locally but not sure if it's a good deal.

[quote name='factorion']You can redownload your games, but they have a limit of being downloaded only five times.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause:you need an e-cookie. congrats on the 1337'th post! :applause::applause:

[quote name='mr_bungle']Umm...what?[/QUOTE]

just got answer though amazon chat..

you can start amazon prime and then stop it anytime you want ... you will get a prorated refund... you can then restart prime and then stop it again whenever you want

I would think that would bring RED FLAGS up if you do that though

So they are saying you can

Start prime JUNE
stop Prime JULy and get a 11 month refund

Start prime in AUG
Stop prime in oct and get a 10 month refund

Start prime in NOV
STOP prime in Jan and get a 9 month refund

Why wouldnt people just abuse that and everyone join prime in NOV and keep it though xmas and then cancell and get 75% of your cash back come jan

on the good side

seems they are overnighting my PERSONA 3 for the psp and should get it tomorrow WOOOOO

I found a viking (360) for 8.49. Pretty fun game, worth about that. I bought one though, so not sure if any are left. It seems like it's still listed so maybe they had a couple. Only reason I bought it was because I had the ps3 version from goozex at one point. Didn't finish it but loved the game. So now I got the 360 version which is supposed to be the better one. Don't even know where the ps3 version is at :/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1279263971&sr=1-1&condition=used

OMG! I just bought a ps3 right now for $146.99. I didn't even think twice and order it right away. Very good condition. Open box, but for that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anbu-black-ops']OMG! I just bought a ps3 right now for $146.99. I didn't even think twice and order it right away. Very good condition. Open box, but for that price.[/QUOTE]

Grats!
You'll have to let us know how it looks when ya get it. :bouncy:

Definitely man. I am still in shock lol. I wasn't really in the market for a ps3 since I don't play much. But for that price man. Definitely gonna give you guys a feedback. Let's see if it's worth it. I am still hoping it gets cancelled. lol, Looks like I have to budget my meals even more. If everything works out, then I have to buy some games...Maybe MGS 4 since it's cheap and maybe Batman? Any suggestions?

It was a good idea to save the links for the ps3 120 and 250 model.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']Definitely man. I am still in shock lol. I wasn't really in the market for a ps3 since I don't play much. But for that price man. Definitely gonna give you guys a feedback. Let's see if it's worth it. I am still hoping it gets cancelled. lol, Looks like I have to budget my meals even more. If everything works out, then I have to buy some games...Maybe MGS 4 since it's cheap and maybe Batman? Any suggestions?

It was a good idea to save the links for the ps3 120 and 250 model.[/QUOTE]

Disgaea 3
Demon's Souls
Uncharted 1&2
Playstation Plus subscription-Only if you're comfortable with the idea of renting the games instead of owning them. It's good value for people just getting a PS3, but you have to be subscribed to the service to play the games they give you for "free".

PSN games
Wipeout HD
Critter Crunch
Comet Crash
Shatter
PixelJunk Monsters
Zen Pinball

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']OMG! I just bought a ps3 right now for $146.99. I didn't even think twice and order it right away. Very good condition. Open box, but for that price. [/QUOTE]

Wow I'd have jumped on it too even though I dont really need one. Good price. I'll have to keep an eye out I guess.

out of curiosity, are the "cosmetic blemishes" on systems and accessories usually severe?

i'm eying an x360 controller. . .i've ordered games from warehouse deals before and was completely satisfied.

[quote name='BloodAC']out of curiosity, are the "cosmetic blemishes" on systems and accessories usually severe?

i'm eying an x360 controller. . .i've ordered games from warehouse deals before and was completely satisfied.[/QUOTE]

There's usually no blemishes from my experiences. I believe it is just a default thing they put there just in case. From what i've seen, usually used stuff is generally damaged box items, then they check the contents inside to make sure they aren't damaged, and then the reseal them... Again this may be different for others, but this is what i think they do based on my orders.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I think Darksiders will be $19.99 new at GS next week[/QUOTE]

I cant say for sure on titles but it is tradition with gamestop that by at the lastest midweek after a B2G1 sale they tend to have lots of price drops.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']OMG! I just bought a ps3 right now for $146.99. I didn't even think twice and order it right away. Very good condition. Open box, but for that price.

deal.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, seriously, how did you manage to get such a good deal? Is there an RSS feed somewhere? Do you just check regularly?

[quote name='poker360']There's usually no blemishes from my experiences. I believe it is just a default thing they put there just in case. From what i've seen, usually used stuff is generally damaged box items, then they check the contents inside to make sure they aren't damaged, and then the reseal them... Again this may be different for others, but this is what i think they do based on my orders.[/QUOTE]

great! that's what i figured. all impressions in this thread for purchases of refurbished consoles and accessories appear to be positive.

thanks for the input, sir. :wave:

[quote name='distgfx']Holy crap, seriously, how did you manage to get such a good deal? Is there an RSS feed somewhere? Do you just check regularly?[/QUOTE]

Best advice, per our savio nekromantix, is to bookmark the used section of a title\console you want straight from amazon.com and get your F5 on

[quote name='BloodAC']great! that's what i figured. all impressions in this thread for purchases of refurbished consoles and accessories appear to be positive.

thanks for the input, sir. :wave:[/QUOTE]

I have had my PS3 for about two weeks and have not seen any problems. Only complaint I have is that it came with RFU cables instead of an HDMI wire.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']All ps3s come with just that and not an HDMI cable. But that's a complaint for Sony, not amazon.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I thought they came with HDMI cables now.

Nothing comes with HDMI cables. Not PS3, not Xbox, not Blu-ray players. It's really pretty dumb. They cost a few cents to make.

[quote name='Vegan']Nothing comes with HDMI cables. Not PS3, not Xbox, not Blu-ray players. It's really pretty dumb. They cost a few cents to make.[/QUOTE]

That's not why they do it. An HDMI cable in bulk probably costs less to make than the regular RCA cable that xbox uses with the proprietary jack.

They do it because not everyone has HDMI in -- but everyone has RCA in. They don't want someone to buy an xbox/ps3 and not be able to hook it up without having to buy something else.

[quote name='confoosious']That's not why they do it. An HDMI cable in bulk probably costs less to make than the regular RCA cable that xbox uses with the proprietary jack.

They do it because not everyone has HDMI in -- but everyone has RCA in. They don't want someone to buy an xbox/ps3 and not be able to hook it up without having to buy something else.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily anymore. Does LED TVs have RCA plugs? Last time I heard it was one component and strictly HDMI.

However, I'm thinking that if you have enough to invest in a new LED you're probably gonna be able to swing a 50 cent HDMI cable from somewhere online:lol:

[quote name='mr_bungle']Not necessarily anymore. Does LED TVs have RCA plugs? Last time I heard it was one component and strictly HDMI.

However, I'm thinking that if you have enough to invest in a new LED you're probably gonna be able to swing a 50 cent HDMI cable from somewhere online:lol:[/QUOTE]

Right. It's easier to get someone with an LED to go buy an HDMI cable than some schmuck with only RCA input to go buy a RCA cable.

Plus, market share wise, they are less likely to get complaints.

And anyone who owns an LED and can't afford another HDMI cable should be shot for being stupid.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Not necessarily anymore. Does LED TVs have RCA plugs? Last time I heard it was one component and strictly HDMI.

However, I'm thinking that if you have enough to invest in a new LED you're probably gonna be able to swing a 50 cent HDMI cable from somewhere online:lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, LED's come with RCA, they always will as not every piece of equipment you own will have component / dvi / hdmi. But I think most ppl are disappointed by the lack of inbox hdmi due to the inconvenience of being forced to go back out and buy 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back