Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='agentghost']true.. but I don't hold the DS close to my face when using it.. so I need the screen to be big.. when at a distance, the resolution becomes neglectable...

wish they have a XL version of 3DS hehe

oh btw, ppl keep saying they will get 3DS.. so does that mean Nintendo will no longer produce DS game and move on to 3DS-only game?[/QUOTE]

i say a year later they will have 3DS XL or the system will be a major flop

nintendo will always produce Ds games until the REAL ds2 comes out ...

3DS is most likely the real DS2. It has the hardware to be the successor. It isn't just a slightly different DS like the DSi, it's actually a totally different system in terms of hardware.

[quote name='slidecage']i say a year later they will have 3DS XL or the system will be a major flop

nintendo will always produce Ds games until the REAL ds2 comes out ...[/QUOTE]

Did you just say the 3DS will be a major flop without an XL model? AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

.........hHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Man aparently being a CAG has nothing to do with knowing about this industry. You clearly missed all the hype and following the 3DS already has, not to mention an insanely impressive lineup, and killer hardware that actually works. If this isn't the DS's successor I don't know what is. Seriously brush up a little on your VG knowledge. A major flop, lmfao

[quote name='ssjmichael']Did you just say the 3DS will be a major flop without an XL model? AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

.........hHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Man aparently being a CAG has nothing to do with knowing about this industry. You clearly missed all the hype and following the 3DS already has, not to mention an insanely impressive lineup, and killer hardware that actually works. If this isn't the DS's successor I don't know what is. Seriously brush up a little on your VG knowledge. A major flop, lmfao[/QUOTE]

just saying same HYPE was on the Virtual Boy and look how that tanked and it did have a nice looking line up .... how do you know it works.. Just cause you saw a video or a demo you think the games are going to rock...

if the 3DS is the next Ds then nintendo has painted themself into a corner and within a few years their hold on the handhelds will be over

all the reviews i have seen... Yes the 3DS looks very good once you get the 3d JUST RIGHT one little tune either way and the image will give you a major headache

i still say the 3DS is just another Take on the Ds system . no reason for a new stand alone system when the DS is selling the way it is today.

they will still be making normal ds games long after the 3d fad is over

watch and see but then im sure everyone who is talking up this system will be the first to say

SEE TOLD IT WOULD FAIL

Now back to main point of topic

Do they reseal these games.. I picked another game it was wrapped like new but it said used

Bought one black wii, looks like there's still more available. Also got persona 4 for $32 after playing persona 3 portable.

For anyone who bought a wii from warehouse deals, does it come with everything (controllers. etc)?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']just saying same HYPE was on the Virtual Boy and look how that tanked and it did have a nice looking line up .... how do you know it works.. Just cause you saw a video or a demo you think the games are going to rock...

if the 3DS is the next Ds then nintendo has painted themself into a corner and within a few years their hold on the handhelds will be over

all the reviews i have seen... Yes the 3DS looks very good once you get the 3d JUST RIGHT one little tune either way and the image will give you a major headache

i still say the 3DS is just another Take on the Ds system . no reason for a new stand alone system when the DS is selling the way it is today.

watch and see but then im sure everyone who is talking up this system will be the first to say

SEE TOLD IT WOULD FAIL

Now back to main point of topic

Do they reseal these games.. I picked another game it was wrapped like new but it said used[/QUOTE]

You're wrong, the DS's hardware is pretty outdated. That's what the 3DS is for, it's a pretty powerful little handheld. It isn't a fad and DS games will end soon. You also realize you can turn the 3D effect off on the 3DS right?

DSI BLUE 122 now as well

DSI WHITE For 122 is still in stock too

either they got a lot of these or 122 is too much for a DSI

too bad the DSI XL didnt stay in stock this long

The DS has sold roughly 130 million units. Bringing up the Virtual Boy to compare to the 3DS is absolutely retarded. The 3DS will be building on the success of the DS NOT the Virtual boy. Just about every gaming site has said the 3D works great, and guess what? It can be turned off completely. People will buy the 3DS in droves, if you can't realize that, then you're clueless.

The hardware is completely different in the 3DS as well, try looking up the differences. Slider you are basically clueless on everything here, it's embarassing.

Hey guys, can we keep it on topic in here. This is the amazon warehouse DEALS thread, not the lets debate about the nintendo DS thread.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Anyone have any luck on getting DJ Hero cheap? like around $20
or should i keep trying my luck on ebay[/QUOTE]

i'm pretty sure they had it on the Wii for around 35 - 40. Doubt you will find it for $20 on warehouse deals.

I'm gonna be on the lookout for a new DS Lite after cracking my hinge a couple days ago. Gonna have to wait until after Comic Con, though; hording my money for that. Sucks, though, because I want to get my Dragon Quest Tag Mode on there, but the Lite won't stay closed on its own. I'm gonna have to rubber band it shut or something.

[quote name='Vegan']I'm gonna be on the lookout for a new DS Lite after cracking my hinge a couple days ago. Gonna have to wait until after Comic Con, though; hording my money for that. Sucks, though, because I want to get my Dragon Quest Tag Mode on there, but the Lite won't stay closed on its own. I'm gonna have to rubber band it shut or something.[/QUOTE]

You should contact Nintendo and see if they can replace it. I recall reading that they would replace it, even if it's out of warranty, as it was a major defect with earlier DS Lite models. It's worth a try at least

What sort of PSP deals have popped up lately? I looked back a few pages and saw the AC bundle and Go mentioned, but I'd like to have an idea of what else has been offered recently since I'll be in the market for one soon.

[quote name='Mxyzptlk3']How often do they have the Street fighter 4 TE fightsticks on sale for 60$ or less?[/QUOTE]

very rarely average you can find it at is $85

[quote name='slidecage']just saying same HYPE was on the Virtual Boy and look how that tanked and it did have a nice looking line up .... how do you know it works.. Just cause you saw a video or a demo you think the games are going to rock...

watch and see but then im sure everyone who is talking up this system will be the first to say SEE TOLD IT WOULD FAIL
[/QUOTE]

You definitely don't know about the videogame industry. Hype can be deceiving, but the 3DS will be sold out for the first year and a half, most likely more. It plays DS games and has DSi interface, so why not? It is a DS, but plays more advanced games, more importantly, it connects perfectly with hardcore gamers (Metal Gear Solid, Kid Icarus, etc.) and casuals (3D games is all they need to hear to go buy one).

Comparing it to the Virtual Boy is idiotic at best, a system that goes over you head was not consumer friendly, let alone 10 years ago, this is a small handheld devide with enhanced graphics and plays an already immense lineup of software title. It would have sold out the first 6 month no matter if it only catered to one hardcore or casual market, the fact that both are asking for it means millions for Nintendo.

The funny part is even after all this talk about 3D, and seeing actual "in-game" footage, I still don't see the 3D. Call me crazy.

Maybe you just can't see it in videos (which would make for some pretty difficult reviews), who knows, but I find it more than just a little ridiculous that people say if you don't want the 3D "effect" you can just move a slider and turn it off...thus making it a glorified DS. Or GameCube. I have no idea.

Also not sure about 3D being just a fad. Seems like it'll have some staying power considering everything Nintendo makes popular, other companies shamelessly rip off. People will eat up what Nintendo makes, after awhile the novelty will wear off, then the other companies - Sony, MS - will just take their idea and put a new spin on it; therefore force-feeding us the crap for years. Like motion-controls.

[quote name='yarkitty123']The funny part is even after all this talk about 3D, and seeing actual "in-game" footage, I still don't see the 3D. Call me crazy.

Maybe you just can't see it in videos (which would make for some pretty difficult reviews), who knows, but I find it more than just a little ridiculous that people say if you don't want the 3D "effect" you can just move a slider and turn it off...thus making it a glorified DS. Or GameCube. I have no idea.

Also not sure about 3D being just a fad. Seems like it'll have some staying power considering everything Nintendo makes popular, other companies shamelessly rip off. People will eat up what Nintendo makes, after awhile the novelty will wear off, then the other companies - Sony, MS - will just take their idea and put a new spin on it; therefore force-feeding us the crap for years. Like motion-controls.[/QUOTE]

like someone else said please move the 3ds talk to the Nintendo fourms .... i know i will be over there :)

hope amazon restocks their wherehouse on ds game stock getting almost down to 400

[quote name='yarkitty123']The funny part is even after all this talk about 3D, and seeing actual "in-game" footage, I still don't see the 3D. Call me crazy.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

[quote name='yarkitty123']The funny part is even after all this talk about 3D, and seeing actual "in-game" footage, I still don't see the 3D. Call me crazy.

Maybe you just can't see it in videos (which would make for some pretty difficult reviews), [/QUOTE]

No, you cannot see the 3D in videos. You have to be looking at the screen directly, as the 3D effect is a result of the screen technology. There's no way to see the 3D effect in videos online.

[quote name='Justin42']Please tell me you're being sarcastic.[/QUOTE]

There isn't even a tinge of sarcasm in that sentence. I'm completely serious.

Granted, I've only seen the Kid Ikarus E3 footage, so I stand by what I said: I didn't see any 3D; hence "call me crazy" ... or maybe just call me blind? I sure didn't see it. Maybe since then there has been actual 3D footage, but last I saw there was just a big curtain of mystery over it and no actual in-game 3D, just a bunch of happy-faced honking - see: Jimmy Fallon...that dolt - about how amazingly "rad" it is. If what Pinko says is true, then NO ONE has actually seen said 3D...at least people who haven't hand hands-on time with the thing. Again, call me crazy.

[quote name='yarkitty123']There isn't even a tinge of sarcasm in that sentence. I'm completely serious.

Granted, I've only seen the Kid Ikarus E3 footage, so I stand by what I said: I didn't see any 3D; hence "call me crazy" ... or maybe just call me blind? I sure didn't see it. Maybe since then there has been actual 3D footage, but last I saw there was just a big curtain of mystery over it and no actual in-game 3D, just a bunch of happy-faced honking - see: Jimmy Fallon...that dolt - about how amazingly "rad" it is. If what Pinko says is true, then NO ONE has actually seen said 3D...at least people who haven't hand hands-on time with the thing. Again, call me crazy.[/QUOTE]

You can't see the 3D effect in footage of the 3DS...

Wish more prices would drop on older 360 titles. I love the quality of their used titles but most of them can be found much cheaper elsewhere.

[quote name='yarkitty123']There isn't even a tinge of sarcasm in that sentence. I'm completely serious.

Granted, I've only seen the Kid Ikarus E3 footage, so I stand by what I said: I didn't see any 3D; hence "call me crazy" ... or maybe just call me blind? I sure didn't see it. Maybe since then there has been actual 3D footage, but last I saw there was just a big curtain of mystery over it and no actual in-game 3D, just a bunch of happy-faced honking - see: Jimmy Fallon...that dolt - about how amazingly "rad" it is. If what Pinko says is true, then NO ONE has actually seen said 3D...at least people who haven't hand hands-on time with the thing. Again, call me crazy.[/QUOTE]

damn i didn't want to be one to derail the conversation, but i had to ask: do you not understand that you CAN'T see any of the 3DS' 3D effects on a video? the reason we all think the 3D effect is great is because every person who has seen it hands on (journalists, celebrities, people in the industry, random people who were lucky enough to be at E3) have all stated it works. i have yet to see one claim from someone who says "the 3d doesnt work", yet hundreds of people have said it does.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Thats awesome. Cant see it in the footage my ass. You can and it looks great.[/QUOTE]

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

You CANNOT see the 3D effect in the videos. Notice the "Cannot see 3D when filming" disclaimer that pops up? You can see in the graphics how the game was made to use the 3D, but you absolutely cannot see the 3D effect of the graphics coming out of the screen.

Let's clarify here--the 3D effect that the 3DS is going for is the same 3D effect used in movie theaters and the new 3DTVs. That is NOT possible to see when filmed and viewed through non-3D sources (i.e., youtube).

[quote name='Plinko']I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

You CANNOT see the 3D effect in the videos. Notice the "Cannot see 3D when filming" disclaimer that pops up? You can see in the graphics how the game was made to use the 3D, but you absolutely cannot see the 3D effect of the graphics coming out of the screen.

Let's clarify here--the 3D effect that the 3DS is going for is the same 3D effect used in movie theaters and the new 3DTVs. That is NOT possible to see when filmed and viewed through non-3D sources (i.e., youtube).[/QUOTE]

It's not 3D as in POP OUT OF THE SCREEN 3D I dont think......It's more like Magic Eye 3D where there's a 2D background that an image pops out of. Watch that video at about 49 seconds in when they show Pikmin and then Mario, you can see the 3D effect and it looks great.

got my xbox pro 20g today.. box in ok shape but who cares. The console and hdd are marked with big REFURB sticker, but everything works fine. Two controllers, both come with batteries, look like nothing different with new one I got from the target arcade sale. I am surprised that 20g hdd only has 13g available (even when calculated with 2000mb, what the hell ms put there). Headset and ethernet cable included, and even gave me a component cable instead of the crap composite cable.

I am gonna use this one as major gaming machine now.. or probably just keep the hdd and one controller and throw the remaining on craigslist..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back