Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bassec']Definitely just impulse purchased that Wii.[/QUOTE]

Haha nice. Wii may not be the most powerful console out there, but for 80 bucks who could say no?

[quote name='sadikyo']

Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - 24.99

lots more[/QUOTE]

I can find multiple MGS essential collections at my walmart for 20 bucks.

[quote name='Cuke']Haha nice. Wii may not be the most powerful console out there, but for 80 bucks who could say no?[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is I'm currently backpacking through south east Asia. I left my laptop on while watching an episode of 24 before I went to sleep and I accidentally left my comp on. I woke up randomly with it on my lap, decided to quickly just Amazon WH before shutting it down, and voila, Wii.

Let's call it a gift to myself upon my return. lol

[quote name='bassec']Definitely just impulse purchased that Wii.[/QUOTE]
i did the same thing when they had them for 93 bucks a few weeks ago lol its hard to resist, i also bought a bunch of games i really like madworld ! and you can get it cheap at amazon for like 7 bucks, but be warned its violent and has language.

[quote name='sadikyo']Aahhh, someone got the Intelligent Qube I was debating on, hehe.[/QUOTE]

how much was it... i picked one up at half price books few years back for 1.98 :)

of course the day i get home late they have a wii for 80 SOB

oh wow! haha, it wasn't even really a deal - like $30 or $40, but sometimes I buy from Warehouse Deals because usually their PS1 games are in excellent condition

EDIT: I didn't do too horrible though - got Suikoden for 16.99, Metal Gear Solid 2: The Document for 11.99, Ico for 16.99, and Dragon Warrior VII for $37 (which isn't AMAZING, but I've been wanting it for my collection). None of those are really crazy deals, but they are games I have been wanting in good condition, and the prices aren't bad.

I'm surprised there is still a Castlevania: Symphony of the Night left - 16.99 isn't amazing for the greatest hits version, but it's not bad.

sucks in a way been awhile (few days at least) since you seen price drops you seeen more stuff added but prices are not falling like they used to (every few days you would see a 50cent or 1.00 drop) but not anymore

Yeah, I guess the Wii Remote deal wasn't too bad - I bought one of them, heh :)

There were some left after I bought mine, but they went very quickly.

Gee. No one wants that lonely $268.99 PS3 slim?:cry: I don't blame anyone for not wanting it at that price after seeing other ones go for $100+ off MSRP before on there.

picked up sonic and sega all star racing for 22.99. Price i was willing to pay for even though it dropped to 27.99 maybe i shouldve of waited lol

[quote name='slidecage']i need to stop trying to save 50 cents .. Lost another game today

backyard football 6.49 was thinking i buy it if it falls to 5.99

its gone :([/quote]

my bad....

LOL I love looking for cheap games on warehouse deals. Like I'll sift through the cheaper 360 games, then see if there's an ever cheaper option in the warehouse deals part.

[quote name='donut']my bad....[/QUOTE]

if you did buy it let me know how it is.. in the video it looks like the feild plays like madden... i would rather play the older games where it looks like the feild is running across the screen from left to right then up and down.... that is why i never picked it up for 8.. didnt know if i would like it..

There is another game i want for 8.49 will wait till it falls to around 7 cause its only like 11 new

i probally just break open my Temco football for the ds one of these days again ... loved that game but its way too easy

I did finally pick up

Iron Chef America/Supreme Cuisine DS for 4.49 figured 4.00 with tax

still wondering if prime is worth it cause you really spend more money when you have prime

in july (going back wards (got prime july 1 june 30)

Iron Chef America/Supreme Cuisine july 27 4.49 nice buy i think
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable july 16 29.99 nice buy
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 psp july 13 2.99 never played
Brooktown High: Senior Year psp july 7 3.99 never played
Pokemon HeartGold Version ds july 1 14.99 flipped game to goozex for 900 pts

preorders
ys seven

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City (though my cancell)
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bsschorr']WHSE Deals has been putting up some pretty good PS1 deals recently; 2 days ago I picked up a Suikoden 1 for $16.99.[/QUOTE]

Neat. Post us on the condition. Pics would be nice too. This thread needs moar pix.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1279980938&sr=8-1&condition=used

I jsut nabbed the PS3 version of "Wathchmen: The End is Nigh" for 14.99.
Not bad considering that it comes with the game and the blu-ray and all the small extras. :D
i always wanted to grab this for 10 bucks but i couldnt but it on eBay and the recent searches turned out to be shifty and risky [the case, missing poster/blu ray, etc]

of course, i wish that people would take care of their stuff.
While the discs are mint condition, the case looks pretty ok.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Neat. Post us on the condition. Pics would be nice too. This thread needs moar pix.[/QUOTE]

WSHE appears to resurface their discs, so they all look really good; I have ordered about 10 games from them some Xbox, PS1, PS2) and they all look perfect. On a few of then I could still see the grinding polish and some of the cases are replacements, but the instructions and art are almost always very good or better.

I've bought several games from WHSE, and everything has come in excellent condition and I never have to be concerned about the product being not-as-advertised. This week I picked up a few PS1 games, and while you can find another used copy for a bit less, I'd rather spend the few extra dollars and end up with the cover art, manual and disk in good condition.

[quote name='cRodz']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1279980938&sr=8-1&condition=used

I jsut nabbed the PS3 version of "Wathchmen: The End is Nigh" for 14.99.
Not bad considering that it comes with the game and the blu-ray and all the small extras. :D
i always wanted to grab this for 10 bucks but i couldnt but it on eBay and the recent searches turned out to be shifty and risky [the case, missing poster/blu ray, etc]

of course, i wish that people would take care of their stuff.
While the discs are mint condition, the case looks pretty ok.[/QUOTE]

I've played the demo. I'm tempted to pick it up at that price I've waited on it to get cheaper for a while now.

[quote name='delainez']I've bought several games from WHSE, and everything has come in excellent condition and I never have to be concerned about the product being not-as-advertised. This week I picked up a few PS1 games, and while you can find another used copy for a bit less, I'd rather spend the few extra dollars and end up with the cover art, manual and disk in good condition.[/QUOTE]

If I had to be picky, my only complaint with WHSE games is the sticker on the back, on top of the barcode; it's peelable, unlike GameStop's, but it leaves a good amount of sticky residue. Other than that, everything on my WHSE orders has been perfect.

My copy of viking I got from WH last week seriously was pretty grody. Wasn't damaged but had a bunch of crud on the bottom of the disc. Had to take some soap and water to it.

[quote name='jman619']I've played the demo. I'm tempted to pick it up at that price I've waited on it to get cheaper for a while now.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately it's only fun for about 20 minutes. Then the special attack animations start to get really old- and it becomes apparent how poor the level design is.

[quote name='petersa1d']Then why'd you post it idiot. I can find tons of things for 10 dollars off -_-[/QUOTE]

Lol man, there have been plenty of posts around the deals forum for things that are msrp or not even a deal...and you never know if there's someone out there that may want it for $10 off

[quote name='petersa1d']Then why'd you post it idiot. I can find tons of things for 10 dollars off -_-[/QUOTE]

....................really. :roll:

cause its actually $20 off. That sounds like a deal to me.

Chill. dont get your panties in a wad. he just posting it to show how expensive it was. or because that someone might want it even if its not that great

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']what the hell. last time they get it for $220~ seems like the price is all up now, hope it's just temporary, otherwise this thread (and all my bookmarks) will become useless.[/QUOTE]

haha that was funny. saving $32 bucks for something that has a damaged box and that JUST came out ? That's a deal.

[quote name='sergioalb64']If I had to be picky, my only complaint with WHSE games is the sticker on the back, on top of the barcode; it's peelable, unlike GameStop's, but it leaves a good amount of sticky residue. Other than that, everything on my WHSE orders has been perfect.[/QUOTE]

Goo Gone is awesome:

http://www.magicamerican.com/googone.aspx

I buy a lot of books from Half Price Books, so I do a lot of sticker removal, and I swear by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back