Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mortalgroove']Goo Gone is awesome:

http://www.magicamerican.com/googone.aspx

I buy a lot of books from Half Price Books, so I do a lot of sticker removal, and I swear by it.[/QUOTE]

If it's just sticker residue and not parts of the actual sticker (for which Goo Gone is essential), you can probably take it off with a little bit of masking tape. If you do decide to use Goo Gone, be sure to take the insert and manual out of the case before spraying.

[quote name='sergioalb64']If I had to be picky, my only complaint with WHSE games is the sticker on the back, on top of the barcode; it's peelable, unlike GameStop's, but it leaves a good amount of sticky residue. Other than that, everything on my WHSE orders has been perfect.[/QUOTE]

Peel and restick the sticker back onto the residue and then keep resticking and removing it really quick to get the rest of the residue off.

[quote name='thelonepig']If it's just sticker residue and not parts of the actual sticker (for which Goo Gone is essential), you can probably take it off with a little bit of masking tape. If you do decide to use Goo Gone, be sure to take the insert and manual out of the case before spraying.[/QUOTE]

Good advice about the spraying, but I use the non-spray bottle and just put a little on a paper towel and wipe, or maybe get a drop directly on the sticky stickyness.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']My copy of viking I got from WH last week seriously was pretty grody. Wasn't damaged but had a bunch of crud on the bottom of the disc. Had to take some soap and water to it.[/QUOTE]

Thank god i did have that happen from them yet. They usually clean those before they ship them i bet and missed that one. They should of sent that back to the person that traded it in if you ask me.

I got many of those from gohastings i do not think they know how to even clean there places. :)

I wonder how many germs and colds we get from all these used games... You never know what people do when they trade them in. I knew this one person years ago that would do nasty stuff when he traded them into gamestop cause he hated them with a passion. I said why do that then people buying them gets hit with it. Some people thank god he moved away and stopped bothering me. :)

Well I mean it wasn't like it was poop on the bottom haha. There were some specks of what looked like small flakes from a faux wood desk, you know the paper stuff.

Then it was stuff that had dried and needed some soap to get off. It wasn't bad, but I didn't expect it since the case was in pretty good condition. Oh well.

[quote name='slidecage']if you did buy it let me know how it is.. in the video it looks like the feild plays like madden... i would rather play the older games where it looks like the feild is running across the screen from left to right then up and down.... that is why i never picked it up for 8.. didnt know if i would like it..

There is another game i want for 8.49 will wait till it falls to around 7 cause its only like 11 new

i probally just break open my Temco football for the ds one of these days again ... loved that game but its way too easy

I did finally pick up

Iron Chef America/Supreme Cuisine DS for 4.49 figured 4.00 with tax

still wondering if prime is worth it cause you really spend more money when you have prime

in july (going back wards (got prime july 1 june 30)

Iron Chef America/Supreme Cuisine july 27 4.49 nice buy i think
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable july 16 29.99 nice buy
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 psp july 13 2.99 never played
Brooktown High: Senior Year psp july 7 3.99 never played
Pokemon HeartGold Version ds july 1 14.99 flipped game to goozex for 900 pts

preorders
ys seven

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City (though my cancell)
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light[/QUOTE]

well another order today

Imagine Rock Star ds 4.49 figure can keep the cousins kids buzzy for the weekend and toss it back on ebay for that same price

What's the cheapest we've seen 360 Slims go for? (My girlfriend just dropped mine during a move and I haven't yet tested to see if my old whitey Pro is going to live or not).

What time of day should I be hitting refresh on warehouse page? :)

The prices actually seem to be going up (see: Mass Effect 1 and Singularity).

And geez, do they seem to have a lot of DSIs. That's about the only system I see pop up anymore. That and over-priced PS3s.

for those who don't know and are saying prices are going up:

amazon warehouse deals game's prices usually go on a cycle. Usually they will get high and go low, then after a while go back up and go down again. This may be the case of what is happening now.

Well the thing is people are gobbling up the units at the low prices. Amazon probably figures people will still bite at $30-$50 off if the box is just damaged, like that PS3. It can stay up a day or two and if it sells in that time frame less loss for Amazon.

I don't know about Amazon but markup % my retail store only makes about $20-$30 on each system, so at $269 Amazon is breaking even when you don't factor in shipping costs back from the buyer (if it was returned).

Finally got my $147 ps3 from amazon warehouse. I check the box, and the box was in very good condition except that it was torned/opened at the bottom.

I opened it, and it was practically brand new. I even smelled the controller lol (yep brand new). Plastic/cover on the ps3 and cables where still intact/untouch.

I am now IMPRESSED at what they say about the condition of the used ps3s on Amazon warehouse. I was worried since they say it was an open box and very good condition. I thought it was a return or something for that price. But judging by it, they just opened it to inspect the item.

Highly recommended for those on the fence about getting a used item from them. Model is cech2001A.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']Finally got my $147 ps3 from amazon warehouse. I check the box, and the box was in very good condition except that it was torned/opened at the bottom.

I opened it, and it was practically brand new. I even smelled the controller lol (yep brand new). Plastic/cover on the ps3 and cables where still intact/untouch.

I am now IMPRESSED at what they say about the condition of the used ps3s on Amazon warehouse. I was worried since they say it was an open box and very good condition. I thought it was a return or something for that price. But judging by it, they just opened it to inspect the item.

Highly recommended for those on the fence about getting a used item from them. Model is cech2001A.[/QUOTE]

enjoy it.. if it's not in good condition then there should not be such a long thread now. I would grab any condition even if it lists like acceptable. return policy is always there to protect u.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Well the thing is people are gobbling up the units at the low prices. Amazon probably figures people will still bite at $30-$50 off if the box is just damaged, like that PS3. It can stay up a day or two and if it sells in that time frame less loss for Amazon.

I don't know about Amazon but markup % my retail store only makes about $20-$30 on each system, so at $269 Amazon is breaking even when you don't factor in shipping costs back from the buyer (if it was returned).[/QUOTE]

it doesn't make sense that for three ps3 that the price is the same even when the condition is different..

I hope they put a good PS3 Slim deal up... If I can get one for under $200 I will gladly trade my 40gb ps3 into gamestop for $200. Have they added anything new so far today? Thanks.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']holy cow the 250 GB Elite Splinter Cell Conviction Bundle is $300.

this price is going more ridiculous now[/QUOTE]

I bought mine for $240 the week after the 360S was announced

[quote name='jd10984']I hope they put a good PS3 Slim deal up... If I can get one for under $200 I will gladly trade my 40gb ps3 into gamestop for $200. Have they added anything new so far today? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Remember it's only 200 credit not cash money.

Oh no...I noticed that too - please tell me this isn't the end! hehe

For example, Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii has almost always come in at 39.99, and it has been there several times -- this drop it is $68.99...

Probably our fault though, heh - when the games are sold within like 5 minutes of showing up in inventory - that should be a pretty big red flag that their prices are too low for some of the games.

[quote name='sadikyo']Oh no...I noticed that too - please tell me this isn't the end! hehe

For example, Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii has almost always come in at 39.99, and it has been there several times -- this drop it is $68.99...

Probably our fault though, heh - when the games are sold within like 5 minutes of showing up in inventory - that should be a pretty big red flag that their prices are too low for some of the games.[/QUOTE]

Guys, this is routine as i already said. Warehouse deals items go on a cycle. After they get really low for a while they will finally go up, which is what is now happening.

Got my copy of Bionic commando, can definately tell they resurfaced the disc.

Can see the faint circle line from some dumbass who moved the xbox while the disc was spinning. I don't think it'll prevent me from playing, because it's faint. But I wasn't planning on playing through it just yet and I don't have enough space to install it to check.

[quote name='dino88']You don't have to install it just to check the disc, do you?[/QUOTE]
I'm worried that there will be some point in the game I run into problems.

The ring is kinda close to the center though, barely visible but it's there.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I'm worried that there will be some point in the game I run into problems.

The ring is kinda close to the center though, barely visible but it's there.[/QUOTE]

So why not delete something and install it to check? That way you won't run into any surprises. It shouldn't take too long to install it anyway.

Dont do it, I skated for years and figured that I know how to skate so it should be easy for me. WRONG, it really controls like shit. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone, it is a very bad game.

I wish they would stop fluctuating the PS3 prices. I really need to pick up a new slim before my old PS3 kicks the bucket.

Yikes at the HUGE jump in prices... a used copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy for $69? Noooooo thank you. If this is the new standard, my purchases from AW may be at an end.

Like how :ps3: Arkham Asylum: GOTY is $2 more than retail.

Oh well. Had a good run between late June/early July. Wallet will probably be a lot happier with these less than stellar prices.

Just recieved my Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena for PS3 for $11.99. It was resealed and the case was pretty beaten up but everything else was flawless.

[quote name='poker360']Guys, this is routine as i already said. Warehouse deals items go on a cycle. After they get really low for a while they will finally go up, which is what is now happening.[/QUOTE]

Why is everyone ignoring this?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Why is everyone ignoring this?[/QUOTE]

Because this is a far, far bigger jump than normal... a lot of titles are going to need to fall by 50+ percent in order to get back to where they were at pre-jump.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Because this is a far, far bigger jump than normal... a lot of titles are going to need to fall by 50+ percent in order to get back to where they were at pre-jump.[/QUOTE]

Dunno how long you've been checking this thread or checking warehouse deals, but this is the second time i have seen a dramatic price increase, they will fall back down eventually.

[quote name='poker360']Dunno how long you've been checking this thread or checking warehouse deals, but this is the second time i have seen a dramatic price increase, they will fall back down eventually.[/QUOTE]

The sky is falling? THE SKY IS FALLING!

We know they will likely come back down eventually but we want them to come down NOW! hehe :)

The reason I mentioned something about the increase, is that I watch particular games. I have been watching Warehouse deals for a while now - for example, Xenogears for PS1 used to pop in almost every time at like $20 or something ridiculous - it kept on popping in every other few weeks or so at that price. Well, a few months ago it all of a sudden came in at like $60. Ever since then, it has never come in at $20, and yeah, it has been dropping little by little, but is now listed for $52.99 after several weeks.

Sure, it may come in at $20 in the future at some point, who knows. And yes, there are still going to be great warehouse deals, so it's not like the game is over or anything. I don't think anyone is seriously freaking out over it or anything.

Although, if you're like me you should celebrate the price increases! Warehouse Deals has become a serious drain on my wallet! Hehe - I don't want to know how much money I have spent on them in the last few months - it has to be something ridiculous.

Anyway, while the deals are temporarily dried up, I'm gonna take this time to thank everyone who has been contributing to this thread and posting deals - thanks!

Just got my copy of Heavenly Sword ($19.99). It looks to be in mint condition. The only way you can tell it isn't a brand new game is by the "Used - Like New" sticker on the back.

Picked up

Backyard football for 5.99 ds

Trade in vaule 4.00 (if it holds)

2.00 rental not bad for the weekend

Nice got Imaine rock band or whatever its called for 4.50 shipped got it yesterday they didnt care for it dump it off at a trade place for 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back