Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh I cannot justify so much for a console when I can get the 'old' version for more than half the price. I hate using wireless for online gaming, so I see no point in the new console.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Two elite bundles back up:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1277109283&sr=1-1&condition=used

I snagged a FF13 bundle for $210.

Gonna sell off my old, non-hdmi port 360 with 20gb hard-drive and a wireless controller. Cheapest place to do so?

EDIT: Actually should I get the elite or FF13 bundle?

I'd be just selling off the extra 360 controller in the 13 bundle as well as the game, as I have it for the PS3.

I'd be selling the double pack game in the Elite bundle.

I don't think I'll ever reach 250 gb. I def' need 120 at least though, b/c I constantly have to delete stuff from my 20 gb[/QUOTE]

Anyone? I have ordered both. So when I decide, I'm releasing the other back into the wild

I personally would go for the 250GB drive. I have one and it's completely full. I installed as many games as I can and also have around 50GB in XBLA/DLC.

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']I missed this deal by 5 minutes last night. :whistle2:(
At least I got 2 Wiis in the last week due to trade in credit at my local game trade shop.

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

THEY ARE BACK AT $65!! -- Just bought one.

Sorry Fatez... I guess I waited too long to post.

Dangit. I didn't pay attention and just bought one that wan't manufacturer's shrink wrapped, but there is one there that is. Also, I don't need this. I have issues...

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Any good tips for searching effectively on the Warehouse?[/QUOTE]

That's what I want to know also, cause I go through both warehousedeals.com and warehousedeals through Amazon.com and I'm not seeing many of these deals.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']That's what I want to know also, cause I go through both warehousedeals.com and warehousedeals through Amazon.com and I'm not seeing many of these deals.[/QUOTE]

Guys have found that looking up what you want under it's "Used" tab on the regular Amazon site is best. For some reason those are updated much more frequently than the actual warehouse spot

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Guys have found that looking up what you want under it's "Used" tab on the regular Amazon site is best. For some reason those are updated much more frequently than the actual warehouse spot[/QUOTE]

Oh okay thanks for advice! :applause:

Damn, I'll have to keep an eye out.

I just recently bought the Metroid Trilogy and I'm looking forward to MG2 and the new Zelda. I think it's worth $65 just to play those games.

[quote name='Gideon68']$64.99 Wii up for purchase. Backordered until 08/17 but you can place your order. I got mine in.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Ordered one as well.

[quote name='Gideon68']$64.99 Wii up for purchase. Backordered until 08/17 but you can place your order. I got mine in.[/QUOTE]

Wow I got lucky there!

Hurray for 1 click buying! :lol:
Thanks a lot for the heads up!

[quote name='style_unseen']Anyone know what the description said for the wii?

I read "last chance" and "Used - Like New", but that was it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lmao, that's all I read too. I clicked through as fast as possible

[quote name='style_unseen']Anyone know what the description said for the wii?

I read "last chance" and "Used - Like New", but that was it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I read it and passed on it, it said it just had minor box damage and was resealed.

You guys act as if it's hard...

Firefox Add-on - Update Scanner. Set it to refresh the page for ya every 5 or every 15 minutes. Any time something is updated a little warning of sorts will pop up on the bottom right of Firefox, click on it and check it out.

[quote name='DarkRider23']You guys act as if it's hard...

Firefox Add-on - Update Scanner. Set it to refresh the page for ya every 5 or every 15 minutes. Any time something is updated a little warning of sorts will pop up on the bottom right of Firefox, click on it and check it out.[/QUOTE]

Who said it was hard? The only posts I'm reading are people upset they missed the deal, not saying it's hard. Some people can't sit by their computer 24 hours a day to see the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back