Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpnguyen']fixed[/QUOTE]

I don't know whether or not that was supposed to be a jab, but do you see my avatar? It's obvious I don't mind hard games, guy.

[quote name='Ruitakim']XBOX360 Tales of Vesperia 18.99 http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Vesperi...2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=generic&qid=1282013393&sr=1-1

Anyone know if this game ever coming to PS3?[/QUOTE]

I'd love it if it did, but I think currently the answer is no. They don't have anybody to publish it as PS3 in North America.

EDIT: There is a Japanese PS3 version, but ... it's in Japanese (which can be a problem is you don't understand it)

Demon's Souls is a hell of a game but like mentioned by someone else it is brutal. I had a ton of fun when I was playing it and thought it was well worth the $60 I paid for it. Also thinking about Eternal Sonata.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I don't know whether or not that was supposed to be a jab, but do you see my avatar? It's obvious I don't mind hard games, guy.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it was a compliment to those who played it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Well ToV went quick, lol[/QUOTE]

I was on the fence debating if it was worth waiting for a PS3 version, I'll keep it to myself next time so I can get a copy lol

With the 160 GB PS3 SKU getting announced by Gamestop for $299.99 and then pulled... once it does come out, will this drop the 120 gig SKU to $249 new to clear out the SKU? Debating if saving $60 and getting from warehouse used or buying a new one is better. With the new you would get the warranty if anything were to go wrong, and it's only a $60 or so difference. Opinions?

[quote name='BiggyP2P']With the 160 GB PS3 SKU getting announced by Gamestop for $299.99 and then pulled... once it does come out, will this drop the 120 gig SKU to $249 new to clear out the SKU? Debating if saving $60 and getting from warehouse used or buying a new one is better. With the new you would get the warranty if anything were to go wrong, and it's only a $60 or so difference. Opinions?[/QUOTE]

You could probably buy a 250-320GB hard drive to upgrade with that $60. I think the new PS3 Slims are fairly reliable, I wouldn't hesitate for a second on buying one on amazon warehouse deals, especially if you can find it for $170xx

[quote name='earvcunanan']Thanks! Just the price I was looking for. Looks like a patch fixed up some of the game's issues recently, especially those crappy spawn points in single player.[/QUOTE]

NP, I'm still waiting on my copy from Amazon should arrive here by tomorrow. I just hope I don't loose interest in this one like I did the first one. The boss battles were awesome but I got tired of trampling along the snow!!!

[quote name='skiizim']NP, I'm still waiting on my copy from Amazon should arrive here by tomorrow. I just hope I don't loose interest in this one like I did the first one. The boss battles were awesome but I got tired of trampling along the snow!!![/QUOTE]

If you're waiting on the PS3 version, then add me via PSN for some online co-op. It's a blast to play online, and with recent patches LP2 should be much more enjoyable in co-op!

[quote name='Konflictd']I havent heard anything about a localization for vesperia ps3, hopefully they will bring Tales of Graces F to the states but I wouldnt hold my breath on it lol[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure I read on Joystiq that Namdai announced they would NOT bring Tales of Graces F stateside. But that would mean Bamco finally admitting to not doing something, so I'm questioning that that's what I read.

[quote name='sadikyo']I know this game isn't as rare as it used to be, but $13.99 isn't bad if you haven't picked it up.[/QUOTE]Why isn't it as rare as it use to be...?

They didn't GH it did they?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']It never was rare.[/QUOTE]

yes it was. i sold 2 copies for $40 each on Amazon. It was out of stock everywhere for a long long time.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Why isn't it as rare as it use to be...?

They didn't GH it did they?[/QUOTE]

No Greatest Hits as far as I know - but there was recently some kind of reprint - Gamestops around the country were flooded with copies of the game that had the new-style PS2 case. It used to be very difficult to find the game online for under $30+, yet now you can pretty easily get it for $20 or sub-$20.

I love the "New" copy on Amazon selling for $45 though - with this description:

"Brand New. Case opened but never played."

I would bet anything he got it at gamestop for the $19.99 price and is selling it as new, which by the way, is against Amazon Marketplace policies if it has been opened, but whatever.

[quote name='Xerosaber']yes it was. i sold 2 copies for $40 each on Amazon. It was out of stock everywhere for a long long time.[/QUOTE]

Oh I agree. I was looking at a 30-40 dollar copy a few months ago... Now amazon has multiple cheap copies.

I ended up missing out on the WH deal while I waited for an answer... (Which is cool as I'm tempted by the deal of the day and I did just get Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia in a WH deal late last night so saving some money is a good thing.)

[quote name='Xerosaber']yes it was. i sold 2 copies for $40 each on Amazon. It was out of stock everywhere for a long long time.[/QUOTE]

A game's price doesn't determine rarity, only demand. If you really wanted xenogsaga 3, there was gamestop (store locators),amazon, half.com, estarland, ebay, etc. to find it. Whether you'd be willing to pay the prices is another story.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']A game's price doesn't determine rarity, only demand. If you really wanted xenogsaga 3, there was gamestop (store locators),amazon, half.com, estarland, ebay, etc. to find it. Whether you'd be willing to pay the prices is another story.[/QUOTE]

When I said the game isn't as rare as it used to be, I guess I meant the game isn't as "hard to find for less than $30-$40" as it used to be. My point was just that while $13.99 is a good deal, it isn't as good of a deal as it used to be - I didn't want someone to go rush out and snatch the game thinking "wow, I just got $20 off," when that isn't the case anymore.

You make a very valid point about rarity though - for example, Chrono Trigger for SNES isn't really rare at all, yet demand for it is extremely high, so the price is still rather high. Oh well.

Finally got my $65 Wii. It was resealed, but it looks as good as new. Wii Sports was also included and sealed. I'll test it out a little later and see if everything is in working order.

Just got my 120GB Playstation 3 Slim for $175 today. It was listed as Very Good with box damage. The box is barely wrinkled. It was opened, checked and resealed. I think they booted it up to test it too because there was a default user account already set up. No complaints so far.

[quote name='Barlog']I really wish they'd hurry up and add more $170 PS3 systems!![/QUOTE]

I've had that shit on autorefresh for the last day and a half now. Come on, universe, bend to my will!

Wonder what effect the 160gb SKU will have, if any.

I ordered Half Minute Hero on PSP for $16.99 shipped. I just learned about the game and it seems awesome, and normally expensive.

[quote name='GDKN-403']I've had that shit on autorefresh for the last day and a half now. Come on, universe, bend to my will!

Wonder what effect the 160gb SKU will have, if any.[/QUOTE]

lol. I do think the 160GB SKU will force retailers to discount the 120GB model heavily. I have a feeling stores like Target may have some huge clearance deals on them. *fingers crossed*

ARGH!!!!!!! Been sitting here since like Friday waiting on PS3's to restock, decide to take an hour nap and a PS3 restocks... ARGH! So bloody mad at myself. Here's to hoping the 120's get reduced later on for reduction of SKU's.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']ARGH!!!!!!! Been sitting here since like Friday waiting on PS3's to restock, decide to take an hour nap and a PS3 restocks... ARGH! So bloody mad at myself. Here's to hoping the 120's get reduced later on for reduction of SKU's.[/QUOTE]

I really have nothing to add to anything here. Pretty much the same situation, gave up refreshing around 2 am.

[quote name='GDKN-403']I really have nothing to add to anything here. Pretty much the same situation, gave up refreshing around 2 am.[/QUOTE]

I suggest refreshing again. I must have good timing, because when I opened that link, it's now showing the PS3 in 'Very Good' condition (Open Box Unit) for $162.99.

Grabbed the 250 GB for $210 with LBP and HDMI cable. Came in from the bathroom, refreshed and saw it, didnt even think twice. One day shipping with prime for $3... hell yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back