Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 3 games from the warehouse a couple of weeks ago and they were in near perfect shape. If they didn't have a used sticker over the UPC they could have passed for brand new.

[quote name='Taboner']fuck. I need RDR. Was that for 360?[/QUOTE]

When I saw it, was only the PS3 version. I need it for 360 also...

Dammit, I'd have been all over that SMG2 above.

It's funny how everything I'm watching in my cart on Amazon refuses to sell but anything else stays there for only a few minutes.

RDR dead again. I missed out deciding if I wanted to miss out earlier. Good thong I decided to hold off for another price drop.....Backlog is insane. I just finished the Metroid Prime trilogy I bought in November 09. (i played other game while I was working my way through, the three are so similar it gets a little boring)

heads up probally wont matter to most but amazon is starting to package muliti orders into one box.

I ordered two games thinking i wouldnt have to worry about wrapping them just give them the amazon box.

ordered one at 839am one at 452 pm they shipped both packages in one box.

Awesome. In for the Vesperia! Hopefully I actually get time to play it. Other M is coming soon ... :whistle2:/

EDIT: Never mind, I typed the above after clicking confirm order and should've waited for the page to load to tell me it was snatched away during confirmation. :whistle2:(

[quote name='battra92']Awesome. In for the Vesperia! Hopefully I actually get time to play it. Other M is coming soon ... :whistle2:/

EDIT: Never mind, I typed the above after clicking confirm order and should've waited for the page to load to tell me it was snatched away during confirmation. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
You must never hesitate. -- Sean Connery, The Rock

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I prefer my quote from The Rock more.;)[/QUOTE]

As do I.

Picked up Star Wars Battlefront II for XBOX the other day. I was quite pleased until I opened the case and found the Force Unleashed for 360 inside. :bomb:

[quote name='cheeky']As do I.

Picked up Star Wars Battlefront II for XBOX the other day. I was quite pleased until I opened the case and found the Force Unleashed for 360 inside. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Wow - this is the first I've heard of this - crap, now I'm gonna have to open all the ones I buy, hehe - I've been leaving them in the wrap until I want to play them just to keep them protected, but I guess I should probably check to make sure they are good because I won't be able to return after 30 days. I got in on the Star Wars: Knights of the Republic II the other day, so I just had to open it to make sure it was the right game, hehe.

Sorry to hear about your luck on that one - I mean, obviously you can return it, but you didn't want the money, you wanted the game :(

[quote name='sadikyo']Wow - this is the first I've heard of this - crap, now I'm gonna have to open all the ones I buy, hehe - I've been leaving them in the wrap until I want to play them just to keep them protected, but I guess I should probably check to make sure they are good because I won't be able to return after 30 days. I got in on the Star Wars: Knights of the Republic II the other day, so I just had to open it to make sure it was the right game, hehe.

Sorry to hear about your luck on that one - I mean, obviously you can return it, but you didn't want the money, you wanted the game :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just threw it on Goozex instead of returning it. No biggie. I'm always unwrapping/testing them now too because a while back I got Tetris DS and it wouldn't play in the DSi. I don't know if it was defective or fake but I returned that one to Amazon.

[quote name='cheeky']Yeah, I just threw it on Goozex instead of returning it. No biggie. I'm always unwrapping/testing them now too because a while back I got Tetris DS and it wouldn't play in the DSi. I don't know if it was defective or fake but I returned that one to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

You should contact Amazon CS with an email/phone call and they might just give you a full refund (without returning the game).

I bought Final Fantasy III DS and got everything but the game and they gave me a refund rather than have me send it back. Same thing happened with Metal Gear Portable Ops (except they sent me Portable Ops Plus in the regular case).

I believe I've even gotten refunds (without being asked to return the item) for items that just weren't in great condition so it's definitely worth a shot if you got a completely different game.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']

Kane & Lynch 2 :360: $34.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1283304899&sr=1-226&condition=used
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1283305005&sr=1-271&condition=used[/QUOTE]
You just have to tempt me don't you. I know its short but that's almost half price for a game that literally dropped a little over a month ago. I'm going to use my CAG foresight i've obtained from visiting this site so much and wait until black friday-ish when some retailers will probably be trying to clean house of this game.

I don't understand where these old gamecube games come from. Are they returns from Fulfilled by Amazon retailers?

I can't believe i missed out on Path of Radiance. My copy is a little battered.

[quote name='sabanoo']You should contact Amazon CS with an email/phone call and they might just give you a full refund (without returning the game).[/QUOTE]

I just spent over 40 minutes on the phone with CS to get a free blu-ray movie I was entitled to after purchasing a 3D plasma television set.

After the conversation ended I asked myself if it was worth it.

Their CS know how to hold their ground.

EDIT - Did I miss something? Weren't there more posts a little while ago?

Some random things you CAGs may take an interest in:

Armored Core: For Answer (PS3) - $15.99
BlazBlue Limited Edition (360) - $20.99
Mario Kart Double Dash w/ Bonus Disc - $18.99
Silent Hill (PS1) - $27.99
Deadly Premonition - $12.99
SMT: Nocturne - $21.99
Hitman: Blood Money (360) - $20.99

[quote name='Winkin']Can't tell if they just don't post PSPs frequently or if I'm just missing them[/QUOTE]

They haven't been lately. Been keeping an eye out for a 3000. I think a few PSPgo's came up though but I could care less about those LOL

holy crap...there was a $178 ps3 that popped up as i was browsing through this thread and i missed it.well at least ive seen it now,seemed like a myth or seeing big foot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back