Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I understand it, this is one possible outlet for trade-in deals. I've traded in games from HWV (back when they had their $29.99 and under for $5) and I'm sure a couple of receipts got left in cases. Maybe something similar happened with someone flipping or trading GS merchandise?

[quote name='Guerrilla']Well, I found something strange when I opened my :360: Beatles Rockband case: a Gamestop receipt. I inquired about this, and got a canned CSR response.

Is Amazon funneling games in for NorAm or something? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

[quote name='doodofdoods']I Ordered mine last week, it said it'd arrive september 9th but they shipped it yesterday and it should arrive tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, mine is estimated for Sept 14 (prime member also). I really hope to get it sooner.

[quote name='Brother Daz']About how long did it take from the time you ordered to the time you received it?[/QUOTE]

I ordered on a Friday and received it on Monday.

As for the BBV DS Lite deal, of the 5 stores around me none have any.

[quote name='Rozz']Megaman Zero Collection is currently in stock for $19.99. :)[/QUOTE]
D'oh. Mega Man X Collection is where it's at.

Just ordered Dead space for $15 off warehouse deals. I know its been cheaper before at various places but if you have amazon credit to blow its decent enough.

They had extras i think. PS3 & 360 versions.

Good stuff bro, for once I could have jumped on this stuff if I wanted it/need it. I bought my psp for $129 a few months ago though X*@$%

[quote name='TheZooPal']Who got that PS3 for $166?!
:mad:[/QUOTE]

Who cares, pick up the 250 gb w/ Little Big Planet for $208. It pisses me off I spent $221 on the 120gb.

[quote name='ploppsdman']Who cares, pick up the 250 gb w/ Little Big Planet for $208. It pisses me off I spent $221 on the 120gb.[/QUOTE]

I'm REALLY tempted, but I can't afford to spend anything over $170 right now... :bomb:

[quote name='NinjaPenguin7']Thank you so much for posting that! Snagged one. Been looking for a good price on a PSP due to Kingdom Hearts coming out soon :)[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. I have a PSP1000 and I see no good reason to upgrade...LOL

[quote name='kataztrophik']You're welcome. I have a PSP1000 and I see no good reason to upgrade...LOL[/QUOTE]

Easy CFW lol

I think I saw a black wii earlier this week for $132.99. That interests me a little more. I'm hoping when the Nintendo 3DS does come out that maybe I can get a DSi XL for cheap :)

Oh wow that was fast I just saw 1 250 GB PS3, ($ 208) 1 120 GB ($ 166) PS3, 1 4 GB New Xbox (I just dont remember the price O_O) and 1 250 GB New Slim Xbox ($ 179) well at least I got the xbox arcade for $ 80 and the black wii for $ 120 ^_^

[quote name='captainlee']Oh wow that was fast I just saw 1 250 GB PS3, ($ 208) 1 120 GB ($ 166) PS3, 1 4 GB New Xbox (I just dont remember the price O_O) and 1 250 GB New Slim Xbox ($ 179) well at least I got the xbox arcade for $ 80 and the black wii for $ 120 ^_^[/QUOTE]Haven't seen a 4GB Slim pop up yet. Do you remember the price range at least? Below $100 :hot:?

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Anyone from CAG snatch up that FFXIII 360 Bundle for $139.99? What a deal[/QUOTE]

Oh wow...I think I would grab that before a Slim...thats crazy

[quote name='david12795']so many deals. lol.[/QUOTE]

Too many deals. I've picked up lots of games. I'm hoping everything comes in truly "like new" condition.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Haven't seen a 4GB Slim pop up yet. Do you remember the price range at least? Below $100 :hot:?[/QUOTE]

Nope it was 114 or 124, I'm not totally sure... o_O

[quote name='Danxx777']I cant believe this $79 spring arcade has been sitting there this long.... lmao

[/QUOTE]

I know, makes me wonder if its actually worth it..

[quote name='david12795']I know, makes me wonder if its actually worth it..[/QUOTE]

Im short on cash or id totally scoop it up, im still running on a 4 time microsoft repaired pro lmao

[quote name='david12795']I know, makes me wonder if its actually worth it..[/QUOTE]

considering the price of a hard drive... i dont think it is...

but the slim... it's soo ... shiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back