Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Danxx777']Im short on cash or id totally scoop it up, im still running on a 4 time microsoft repaired pro lmao[/QUOTE]

ugh well i do have enough money. but im not sure what do with it if i dont use it. lol

fml. well looks like i cant cancel it. lol.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Anyone from CAG snatch up that FFXIII 360 Bundle for $139.99? What a deal[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I got this one. I was debating about buying that. But it was sitting there for about 15 minutes and no one touched it. I finally pulled the trigger.

[quote name='foreinter']Sorry, I got this one. I was debating about buying that. But it was sitting there for about 15 minutes and no one touched it. I finally pulled the trigger.[/QUOTE]

Damnit, I didn't see that otherwise I would've been all over it

[quote name='mr_bungle']For $15? If so we'll talk.[/QUOTE]
Nah. I locked a trade in value of 20 at amazon. It'd have to be at least that. PM me if you want. I dont want to get off topic in the thread.

[quote name='Mr.Pizzle']Peacewalker bundle worth it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, considering it's 199 new. I would recommend a PSP2000 though, CFW is..uh...nice. If you want a PSP though to actually play some good handhelds, this is a great value.

If you buy these amazon warehouse 360s that are "used" do they get the 3 year warranty for when it breaks or are your sol? I wanna pull the trigger on one but not if it doesnt come with any sort of warranty.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']I'm surprised the Black Wii for $122 is still in stock...[/QUOTE]

Well my problem with most of these units is Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Minor damage to outer box. Package resealed.

If I recall not too long ago a lot of the boxes were just dinged up the description. So who knows how used those products are. Though the cheap xboxes are real tempting, but I've yet to read anything in the way of failures on the new 360's... yet.

has anyone had any trouble with open box before or are these generally fine?

I don't know if my granny would appreciate a demo unit that hundreds of grubby little children have pawed over in GameStop or Target...

@ ssj3pikachu I bought a nintendo wii with wii sports resort for 122 and a psp 3000 for 100 and everything was in perfect condition, on the wii I found no damage to the box, the console, cables and controllers where in like new condition, and on the PSP the box was a little worn out but the system was like new with no scratches at all on the scren, I was really sorprised

Dang it, just saw the 250 gb slim Xbox on there for $172.99. Considered jumping on it for that price but someone else got it! Probably for the best, only had around $100 in Amazon credit and won't have any more till my Gazelle trade ins go through next week (trying to spend as little out of pocket as possible).

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']both links send to nintendo DS[/QUOTE]

Hmm dunno why, they work for me, and the links say the respective brand things on it..

i grabbed the last black wii i believe.

i really hope it just a box problem since this may actually be a gift for somebody.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']My "Like New" Red Dead Redemption (PS3) was also sealed.[/QUOTE]

They all come "sealed" but 99% of the time the "Like New" sticker is under the seal (meaning it's a reseal).

[quote name='sabanoo']They all come "sealed" but 99% of the time the "Like New" sticker is under the seal (meaning it's a reseal).[/QUOTE]
This

[quote name='sabanoo']They all come "sealed" but 99% of the time the "Like New" sticker is under the seal (meaning it's a reseal).[/QUOTE]

Mine is on the outside. I can tell when they reseal them, and thankfully, this one hasn't been. I have received quite a few resealed from here before, but this one was new and sealed, so I'm glad.

My Demon's Souls was sealed, but it had a sticker under the seal. It was obvious that it had been opened and had shelf wear.

good deal on the ps3 fightsticks, too bad i can't spend anything atm or i would've picked one up. hopefully another one comes up in the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back