Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Mine is on the outside. I can tell when they reseal them, and thankfully, this one hasn't been. I have received quite a few resealed from here before, but this one was new and sealed, so I'm glad.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I got a copy of rhythm heaven recently that was like that but I opened it right away anyway just to be sure it was all there and it was new. Not as nice as getting a new copy of RDR though.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Got my "Like New" Demon's Souls today and it was sealed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='emperordahc']My Demon's Souls was sealed, but it had a sticker under the seal. It was obvious that it had been opened and had shelf wear.[/QUOTE]

warehousedeals normally reseal all their games, so its not uncommon to get one that's "sealed"

[quote name='genfuyung']Nah. I locked a trade in value of 20 at amazon. It'd have to be at least that. PM me if you want. I dont want to get off topic in the thread.[/QUOTE]

Wait, if you're going to throw it back on Amazon(assuming you were the one that purchased the warehouse copy), why would anyone buy it from you? They would just have to be on the look out for it to be placed back in the warehouse.

[quote name='BlindJoker']Wait, if you're going to throw it back on Amazon(assuming you were the one that purchased the warehouse copy), why would anyone buy it from you? They would just have to be on the look out for it to be placed back in the warehouse.[/QUOTE]
Have you ever danced with God in the warm sunlight? Why risk Ico getting snatched by someone else for five dollars?

[quote name='BlindJoker']Wait, if you're going to throw it back on Amazon(assuming you were the one that purchased the warehouse copy), why would anyone buy it from you? They would just have to be on the look out for it to be placed back in the warehouse.[/QUOTE]
...What makes you think I bought the warehouse copy and am now trying to sell it for a profit? I have a copy that I've been looking to sell. The amazon tradein value just went up to 20 instead of 12.50 so I locked in the trade. If a Cag wants it for the same amount Amazon would give me for it then its theirs. I'd rather do business with a CAG than with amazon.

Most CAGs anyway...

My DSi XL finally switched to shipping soon!!:D:D:D

Anyone have any good recommendations for DS games? So far I have picked up:
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Truama Center: Under the Knife
Puzzle Quest 2

[quote name='Brother Daz']My DSi XL finally switched to shipping soon!!:D:D:D

Space Invaders Extreme 2
Puzzle Quest 2[/QUOTE]

If you want another cheap RPG, you can try Glory of Heracles which isn't too bad for the price.

warehousedeals has it for $7.

But if you want some more detailed recommendations I suggest you just go into the DS section and there's actually a list of games up there of highly recommended by CAGs and also I would say just ask the question in the section itself.

Might get more responses there.

[quote name='sadboy']Have you ever danced with God in the warm sunlight? Why risk Ico getting snatched by someone else for five dollars?[/QUOTE]

Because others with the same mindset are probably offering him $20.00 for it also. So the difference between getting it from him and Amazon is five bucks as you have to be "first" in either situation. This is of course assuming Amazon list his copy at the same price as the one just sold, which may or may not happen.

[quote name='BlindJoker']Because others with the same mindset are probably offering him $20.00 for it also. So the difference between getting it from him and Amazon is five bucks as you have to be "first" in either situation.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but genfuyung offered it to him for twenty first.

Daz, it's hard to recommend DS games in general. Name some genres you like.

[quote name='sadboy']Yeah, but genfuyung offered it to him for twenty first.

Daz, it's hard to recommend DS games in general. Name some genres you like.[/QUOTE]Yeah I guess that would help..lol. Basicly RPG's, Platformers & puzzle games

[quote name='Brother Daz']My DSi XL finally switched to shipping soon!!:D:D:D

Space Invaders Extreme 2
Puzzle Quest 2[/QUOTE]

Solid titles above:applause::

I'll add the following:

Castlevania (all 3 are great, but start w/ Dawn of Sorrow)
Advance Wars Duel Strike
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
Peggle (crazy great)
Puzzle Kingdoms
Thereisa
New Super Mario Bros
Princess Peach
Elite Beat Agents
Contra 4
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah I guess that would help..lol. Basicly RPG's, Platformers & puzzle games[/QUOTE]

Etrian Odyssey 1 & 2, then get the third later this month. ;)

Dragon Quest IV, V, IX (V & IX especially. V is a bit rare so try and find it at a gamestop, which will be the cheapest, or new at K-Mart for $34.99 if you can find a store that still has one)

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Chrono Trigger

The World Ends With You

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Etrian Odyssey 1 & 2, then get the third later this month. ;)

Dragon Quest IV, V, IX (V & IX especially. V is a bit rare so try and find it at a gamestop, which will be the cheapest, or new at K-Mart for $34.99 if you can find a store that still has one)

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Chrono Trigger

The World Ends With You

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah I guess that would help..lol. Basicly RPG's, Platformers & puzzle games[/QUOTE]

RPG's
Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver, Platinum
The World Ends With You
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor
Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey
Etrian Odyssey 1-3(You can start with 3)
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, Bowsers Inside Story
Rune Factory 1+2
Izuna 1+2
Shiren The Wanderer
The Dark Spire(Didn't like it as much as Etrian Odyssey but you can find it dirt cheap)
Dragon Quest IV,V,IX
Final Fantasy III,IV, FF Tactics A2
Disgaea(the games are better on the PSP/PS2/PS3)

Puzzle
Meteos
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes(Puzzle RPG)
Picross
Planet Puzzle League
Prism

Platformers
Super Scribblenauts
New Super Mario Bros.
Sonic Rush, Rush Adventure
Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Superstar Ultra
Castlevania's

[quote name='Brother Daz']I've actually had my eye on The World Ends with You, looked very fun! Just ordered a copy of that and Glory of Heracles[/QUOTE]

TWEWY is REALLY addictive... Or at least it was to me. I bought it to keep me busy on a road trip with some friends, and they haven't stopped giving me crap about it since I ended up playing it more than I did activities when we reached our destination. XD

[quote name='doodofdoods']

Platformers
Super Scribblenauts
New Super Mario Bros.
Sonic Rush, Rush Adventure
Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Superstar Ultra
Castlevania's[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't forget about Yoshi's Island DS either. It's a highly overlooked gem that in my book beats out the more popular titles in the genre (such as New Super Mario Bros.)

Other essentials include Mario Kart DS and either of the Warioware games.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Got my DSi XL today, doesn't look like it's ever been used. no fingerprints or marks on the screens or gloss finish.[/QUOTE]Thats awesome, I hope mine comes in the same condition!

Someone asked for platformer/puzzle genre on the DS and no mention of Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure? For shame, that's one of the best games on the system.

[quote name='jscme']I love how TH: Ride has plummeted. I might pick it up when I can find it for $5 next to the Rock Revolution bundles.[/QUOTE]

I've actually got this on a list this holiday season (RIDE that is) for things I'm on the look out cheap. Not because I want to play it, but because they've already confirmed that the sequel next fall uses the same controller. The first one was 3/4 working on the board, 1/4 throwing together a game. This time around they are focusing purely on the game and making it work well to turn around the franchise I think. It's probably why they also keep selling the first one cheaper and cheaper - to get the board into gamers hands.

If you didn't have the board, you'd be far less likely to pay 59.99 for the sequel (or 39.99 if they go that route). But with the board, and if it gets good reviews, it's probably a no brainier. Thing is, they don't want to give away the board when the sequel comes out, so they'll still bundle it at over 100 bucks for newcomers. If they weren't really behind making this series work out, they'd have stopped resupplying this game so heavily to retailers months ago. As is, everything I read says the sequel will be a complete rework to use the board well, and even the first game reviews admit it was the game that was bad while the board was well designed. Also, the next game is going to be Skate and Snow (both of which I used to do, now I just snowboard as a 27 year old skater with no skill is silly in public).

So yeah, high hopes for Tony Hawk: Shred, thought clearly I'm hedging my bet by not paying ridiculous prices for the first one. Come on 19.99!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Shred is being made as a childrens game[/QUOTE]

That would really piss me off. I doubt they'd do it though, given the amount they lost on RIDE, activision isn't one to push a sequel out that isn't set to make up the money. As a children's game it wouldn't sell anywhere near as well as if they invested in making the software utilize the board properly and hit the teens-late 20's market.

I HATE Activision, and this will be the only exception to my rule 'no purchase of Activision published titles'. If they screw this up, I'm going 100% on that rule. The new Gamescom trailer was promising to me though.

FOLLOWUP: ARGH you're right, multiple sources say it's marketed towards kids. Thanks for the warning. *Crosses Tony Hawk Ride off his wishlist*

Thank god you bought that... been sitting on the page for like 12+ hours now, was getting tired of staring at it. lol

Now if someone would buy SET

[quote name='BiggyP2P']By spending way too much time at the product page F5'ing for hours[/QUOTE]

Yeah basically this. I have an autorefresh plugin for Firefox and a lot of free time, which is how I was able to jump on one of the sub-200 PS3s a couple weeks ago. Left the product page open in another window set to refresh every 10 seconds for the better part of a couple of days, and then they showed up and I made sure I was signed in so I could 1-click.

Oh, incidentally, the PS3 was in fine, brand-new shape, just some box damage across one of the corners. And now I have one of those 20 dollar copies of Demon's Souls on the way to fill it with joy.

YES I JUST GOT BLACK WII $117.

Debating whether I should keep it. Is this a good deal or do better ones pop up? I used to have a wii with a crapload of games but then sold them all once I got bored with it. There's some games now that im interested in, and if this is a good deal I might as well buy the wii.

[quote name='SoulReaver']YES I JUST GOT BLACK WII $117.

Debating whether I should keep it. Is this a good deal or do better ones pop up? I used to have a wii with a crapload of games but then sold them all once I got bored with it. There's some games now that im interested in, and if this is a good deal I might as well buy the wii.[/QUOTE]

Me too! I just picked up the one for $115.99. This could not have come at a better time, my wii just died a couple of days ago, the steady lad lasted since launch day. Can't wait to get this, I can't believe the price! You guys have me hooked on these warehouse deals.

[quote name='Jdrm03']GRRRRR I want one of those ps3's! Stupid work making me work and missing the deals![/QUOTE]

You could always do like the guy in your avatar did when he was going to buy baseball tickets.

"Second in line and only had to miss 8 days of work!"
"But with the money you would've made working, you could've paid the prices the scalpers are asking..."

just got my $187 Xbox 360 slim, it was an open box item but not sure if used. All cables had been taken out of bags as well as the controller but no signs of use. Loving it so far

[quote name='SoulReaver']So anyone know if I should wait for a better deal, or is the $116 black wii the best?[/QUOTE]
$65 white Wii is best, but we haven't seen that for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back