Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']just got my $187 Xbox 360 slim, it was an open box item but not sure if used. All cables had been taken out of bags as well as the controller but no signs of use. Loving it so far[/QUOTE]

Lucky. I been looking for a deal on one of those for months.

Damn I hope to get in on an X360 Arcade unit, I wanna upgrade to have an HDMI support and a better heatsink, but I really don't wanna pay much. Hopefully I get lucky.

[quote name='youenvy']is there a lot of difference between like new and very good?[/QUOTE]

I bought a Very Good Slim PS3 a couple of months ago. I didn't see anything wrong with it, everything came in the original packaging/

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']it seems many consoles show up these two days.. I think I may look forward to grab a wii[/QUOTE]

The weekends are generally a dead time for new items on Warehouse from what i've noticed

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']So who is gonna bite the bullet and order SET: The Computer Game?[/QUOTE]

They seriously have it in stock? I've been waiting for a good deal on that game for ages, sold!

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Was considering jumping on another $226 360, but it's not worth it, haha. I need to save my money.[/QUOTE]

Glad you didn't because I've been in the market for one!

Hopefully I can recoup most of my money when I sell my MW2 console.

Xbox slim $226-im letting it go had a change of mind just picked up a $150 elite-

and id rather save some cash so keep your eye out if you want it-as it should be back in a few minutes

[quote name='yokofox33']Glad you didn't because I've been in the market for one!

Hopefully I can recoup most of my money when I sell my MW2 console.[/QUOTE]

Well, I was going to grab it for my brother who wanted one, but I called him, and he said he could hold off on it, so I didn't bother. I'm still on the checkout page, but not going to submit it.

[quote name='slidecage']LOL i was looking at the wherehouse and said SOB someoen took my game.. Then i found it... Then i went UMMM I think i wait[/QUOTE]

For You

[quote name='slidecage']LOL i was looking at the wherehouse and said SOB someoen took my game.. Then i found it... Then i went UMMM I think i wait[/QUOTE]

derp-derp.jpg

Went looking for a small lcd for my daughter's birthday present. Got a 15 inch 720p for $95. Not bad, I thought. Could be better, but not bad.

While browsing I found a new 650w power supply listed as being a never opened return for 29 down from like 80. I love the warehouse deals stuff, but I try not to browse them too often, or I just end up spending more than I had planned. Today was a perfect example.

[quote name='Maskim']Went looking for a small lcd for my daughter's birthday present. Got a 15 inch 720p for $95. Not bad, I thought. Could be better, but not bad.

While browsing I found a new 650w power supply listed as being a never opened return for 29 down from like 80. I love the warehouse deals stuff, but I try not to browse them too often, or I just end up spending more than I had planned. Today was a perfect example.[/QUOTE]

15 inch 720p for $95?? Man, tv's have gotten sooo cheap. I remember my first Sanyo 26" lcd was 720p and was horrible quality, I'm talking low tier and it was like $700! Then a year or so later I got a Sony Bravia 32" for 1100, and the 19" Samsungs were like 500 bucks.

Now my dad is looking at getting a Sony 60" LED at a local store for about 1900 :cry: Wish I was getting those deals now, ha.

I'm still using a hand me down LCD that has a nasty little gash in the center of the screen. 20 inch, works fine and and the mark isn't very noticeable when gaming -- so I'm just going to hope it breaks someday so I can have a reason to get something nicer =D

[quote name='mr_bungle']15 inch 720p for $95?? Man, tv's have gotten sooo cheap. I remember my first Sanyo 26" lcd was 720p and was horrible quality, I'm talking low tier and it was like $700! Then a year or so later I got a Sony Bravia 32" for 1100, and the 19" Samsungs were like 500 bucks.

Now my dad is looking at getting a Sony 60" LED at a local store for about 1900 :cry: Wish I was getting those deals now, ha.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. Our first was a 32 inch magnavox that could pull 1080i. Cost me about 1200 at the time, and that was haggling with the Best Buy manager to knock a couple hundred off the price. In comparison, 5 or so years later, I just bought a 55inch Samsung LED on one of the last days Bing still offered cash back. When I get my cash back in 19 more days, the end price of the new LED will have been the same as that old 32 inch Magnavox.

[quote name='Maskim']No kidding. Our first was a 32 inch magnavox that could pull 1080i. Cost me about 1200 at the time, and that was haggling with the Best Buy manager to knock a couple hundred off the price. In comparison, 5 or so years later, I just bought a 55inch Samsung LED on one of the last days Bing still offered cash back. When I get my cash back in 19 more days, the end price of the new LED will have been the same as that old 32 inch Magnavox.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you got a heck of a deal. I'm on a 42" Samsung plasma right now, which is fine, but I'm hoping once I get a job I can get me a nice 55" LED with 3D built in for some of the 3D games coming out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back