Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jdrm03']Man, it seems like it has been a while since a ps3 popped up[/QUOTE]

Well there was a 250GB PS3 LBP/HDMI cable bundle for $209 available today.

[quote name='GAMBINO']Well there was a 250GB PS3 LBP/HDMI cable bundle for $209 available today.[/QUOTE]
Dang, I must of missed it! I really really want a 120 gig for under 170 like some people have gotten lol.

[quote name='Jdrm03']Dang, I must of missed it! I really really want a 120 gig for under 170 like some people have gotten lol.[/QUOTE]

Yep it was there for a good while before someone grabbed it. I would have bought it if I did not already have one. Discovering this thread and finding out about these deals has been great. As far as consoles, I have gotten two $65 Wii's and one $172.99 Xbox 360 slim.

[quote name='Vegan']Unfortunately, "a good while" in Amazon Warehouse terms is about 2 minutes. Mere mortals can't compete.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha. Yeah I thought about that "a good while" statement I made. I should have been more specific. Well I was watching the PS3 for about ~ 4 minutes before it was gone compared to a couple seconds I have seen before.

[quote name='yokedog22']how do you find out about these deals so fast? constant refreshing all day? just curious....[/QUOTE]

Well I use firefox update scanner.

[quote name='yokedog22']how do you find out about these deals so fast? constant refreshing all day? just curious....[/QUOTE]

People on here sit around all day waiting on those PS3s, so do the people over at SD, soccer moms who spend all day on amazon, and the bored people at work. Not to mention casual shoppers too. It's tough to get those systems.

I just sit here F5'in while doing other things. Just waiting on a slim 360 so I can sell my current 360. Dont want to spend the money on a wireless dongle so i'll just get one from here.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']I just sit here F5'in while doing other things. Just waiting on a slim 360 so I can sell my current 360. Dont want to spend the money on a wireless dongle so i'll just get one from here.[/QUOTE]

LoL... I tried doing that every spare moment I had when my nephew was in town to get him a ps3 for cheap. I never seemed to be able to get anything, once he left I started seeing them more often.

Best of luck though!

It seems the best times for restocks fall between 4 AM - 10 AMish from what i've noticed (Central time)... can't promise anything though but things seem to be stocked throughout those times.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']I just sit here F5'in while doing other things. Just waiting on a slim 360 so I can sell my current 360. Dont want to spend the money on a wireless dongle so i'll just get one from here.[/QUOTE]
Ya, that's pretty much all I do while at work when my supervisors aren't paying attention lol.

[quote name='battra92']Keep F5ing to find a PSP but no luck today so far. I don't even care if it's Hannah Montana Purple. :p[/QUOTE]

you missed a Metal Gear Solid PSP for I think $122 a few days ago was just sitting there for a while

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']you missed a Metal Gear Solid PSP for I think $122 a few days ago was just sitting there for a while[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I more regret that $109 MLB The Show pack. If the used ones at GStop were a little less, I'd grab one but at this point I'm not sure I want to buy a Phat for $100.

I was able to follow the $28 RDR by just refreshing my wishlist. that way on my mobile I don't have to wait for a full site to load

[quote name='battra92']Keep F5ing to find a PSP but no luck today so far. I don't even care if it's Hannah Montana Purple. :p[/QUOTE]

If I would have known that cag'ers wanted psp I would have bought one that was sitting there for hours, and sell it at cost.

Tt was $105 I think...

I will be returning a $100 PSP soon if you want to be on the lookout. Was listed at "very good" and it was in excellent condition. Just had updated firmware a little too far for my taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha the dreaded looking for a good FW on the psp.

Luckily I don't have to do that. I have one of the originals that's had "special" FW on it pretty much from the day it came around.

I remember all too well though back when they were finding exploits in certain games and the prices of those games would skyrocket on the second hand market. Good times :D

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Haha the dreaded looking for a good FW on the psp.

Luckily I don't have to do that. I have one of the originals that's had "special" FW on it pretty much from the day it came around.

I remember all too well though back when they were finding exploits in certain games and the prices of those games would skyrocket on the second hand market. Good times :D[/QUOTE]

This is why I keep my 1000.

[quote name='doodofdoods']what firmware was on there?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Haha the dreaded looking for a good FW on the psp.

I remember all too well though back when they were finding exploits in certain games and the prices of those games would skyrocket on the second hand market. Good times :D[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah. I think Craigslist may be a good option for this.

[quote name='kataztrophik']This is why I keep my 1000.[/QUOTE]

Early 2000s that let you use this "special" FW are the best. No motion blur ;)

Do the ps3's have any warranty besides a 30 day warranty?

If it doesnt have a year i dont see it nworth it as if it breaks outside of 30 days your SCREWED.

And since it is used you cant purchase an extended warranty

[quote name='madogmgd']Do the ps3's have any warranty besides a 30 day warranty?

If it doesnt have a year i dont see it nworth it as if it breaks outside of 30 days your SCREWED.

And since it is used you cant purchase an extended warranty[/QUOTE]

If it's unregistered it will come with a year and you CAN buy an extended warranty...heck, I bought my old 80GB BC ps3 from my buddy and when I went online they sent me an email asking if I wanted to buy extended service. No clue why.

Meh, I'm not into playing backups and if I wanted a portable emulation machine I'd get a GamePark device. I just want about a half dozen exclusives. My fiancee wants some other JRPGs and that's it. Hence why I want cheap.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Early 2000s that let you use this "special" FW are the best. No motion blur ;)[/QUOTE]

The ghosting on my PSP-2001 is pretty noticeable. Was the 1000 series even worse?

[quote name='Pr0xy']Playstation 3 version of Red Dead Redemption for $25.99

Can't post the link. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks for that!

[quote name='battra92']Meh, I'm not into playing backups and if I wanted a portable emulation machine I'd get a GamePark device. I just want about a half dozen exclusives. My fiancee wants some other JRPGs and that's it. Hence why I want cheap.[/QUOTE]

It's taken the PSP about 5 years to get 20 great games but unless your a sports nut the system really has some killer apps in action, racing, stealth, etc that make it worth picking up for 80-100 bucks.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Early 2000s that let you use this "special" FW are the best. No motion blur ;)[/QUOTE]

It's the 3000s that got new screens, 2000s still have motion blur similar to the 1000's, whether or not they're better is up for interpretation.

Hm..I thought the motion blur on my old 1000 was awful, I haven't noticed a lot on my 2000. It's there, but not as bad.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Hm..I thought the motion blur on my old 1000 was awful, I haven't noticed a lot on my 2000. It's there, but not as bad.[/QUOTE]

Possible, I've only been going off of what I've read. I've only owned a 1000 and 3000, just saw a 2000 on display at Best Buy, lol.

I have two phats (white and silver import), one 2000, and one 3000 (imported Final Fantasy Dissidia limited edition). From what I gather, I think which one is best is a matter of preference. I personally like the 2000 because it's sort of in the middle of the road with everything. My main complaint is its the most shoddily built of all of them.

I like the 1000 mostly for nostalgic value. I remember when 1.50 was the shiznit; the build quality is probably the best of all of them; they're made with Sharp LCDs. For the 3000, I haven't actually opened mine, but I'd prefer it over the 2000 solely for aesthetic reasons. :)

I really need to stay away from this site! got the blockbuster deal yesterday with darksiders and bayonetta and now thanks to great CAG members i managed to grab

Red Dead Redemption 25.00
Demons Souls 18.99
Super Street Fighter IV 20.99
Bioshock 15.99

This should hold me till December. Thanks :bouncy:

[quote name='trailmix10']I really need to stay away from this site! got the blockbuster deal yesterday with darksiders and bayonetta and now thanks to great CAG members i managed to grab

Red Dead Redemption 25.00
Demons Souls 18.99
Super Street Fighter IV 20.99
Bioshock 15.99

This should hold me till December. Thanks :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You are saying you won't touch Halo Reach and Call of Duty Black Ops untill Dec?

[quote name='foreinter']You are saying you won't touch Halo Reach and Call of Duty Black Ops untill Dec?[/QUOTE]
What's the best deal on BO right now? I may wait, considering I waited this long to play MW2. With the decent preorder deals on Halo Reach, I'm definitely picking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back